It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Cause Fighter Jets To Scramble In AZ (3/6/09)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

"Buckeye, Arizona, 3/6/09 - Multiple clusters of light over Arizona Four sets of orange lights were observed in the night sky over Buckeye, Arizona. The lights were grouped in sets of two, three and four, glowing intensely, and blinking on and off in order.

The set of four lights (see photograph at left, on the horizon) were moving south over Buckeye towards the desert, between Interstates 8 and 10. The lights on the cluster of four only blinked off once during an hour of observation.

The witness then saw six fighter jets from a nearby base begin to follow the object. As the jets got closer to the object, the lights went out one-by-one."

Looks similar to this image from a deer cam in Stephenville TX:

www.ufocasebook.com...

Possible connection?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It certainly looks like the same sort of vehicle, craft or UFO. With this huge increase in sightings and the response of the armed forces, how can this remain secret or they remain silent about what they know.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this is interesting but i am not sure about comparing the two incidents

if i am judging the distance correctly , the whole set of lights caught on the trail cam would be the size of just one of those lights in the first picture.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For all the advanced techology that these aliens possess, their stealth technology is pretty crappy, i'd say. It definitely needs some work.

Also why do they have the need to illuminate their craft so everyone can see them? Is this done purposfully to sow chaos and confusion? Are they just "jerking our chain", so to speak?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Maybe "They" (whoever they are) are getting us gradually more used to their presence in advance of some kind of 'Spectacular' and very public event.

I cannot recall any other year in my lifetime when there have been so many world-wide sightings of unexplained craft. Maybe it's solely because more people are out there with digi-cams, etc, but the last six months to me seem quite unprecedented (despite all the fakery). We could be forgiven for imagining this period might be the beginning of something fascinating...

...and for god's sake, will someone please BEAM ME UP?!? I'm definitely ready to go now!

[edit on 10/3/2009 by jupiter1uk]

[edit on 10/3/2009 by jupiter1uk]

new topics

top topics

join