It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's replied to SETI

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

What's your question? If you mean the one about explaining the "alien data" within the crop formation then I believe I have. So did the author of the article that you posted to back up the claim that this crop formation was created by ET's. He chose to ignore a very important piece of proof just like yourself. If not, then please ask again.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No I asked if there was any information concerning whether or not the site was radio active.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Zorgon, I 'm glad you have your Avatar back I missed your legs

Actually I have meant an Alien.... meant lots of them really and the ones that sent my soul back here did tell me when I became human I would become stupid. Now, you must realize they were not meaning this as an insult this is what they knew I would understand. The many species I have seen are extremely intelligent and even though they consider us stupid they say we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

If they have been here since the beginning of time I would say they are right when they say this Planet is there's. Many Alien species should also be known as Terrestrial just as much as Extraterrestrial because they are here but they can also travel the Universe.

They do use different frequency then us. Seti I always felt it was a joke but Seth and his people are doing what they need to do I suppose. The joke I always felt when dealing with these beings is we always looked in the wrong place. Instead of SEARCHING up research down and use low frequency wave lengths. As I have written many times they are in the deepest of our waters they can not survive on our lands because there is to much oxygen in our air. There are a many species in our waters also Peru, Nasca is a directional locator for the different species.

Enough is enough what do I know.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello Da'mod. On this occasion I believe the whole thing is a hoax based on information in the links. Also, crop circles, well, too easy too fake I'm afraid. Now I know you're going to think ''ffs Hawkwind, you're being too sceptical again just like you were in the special powers thread'' or something but do believe that I appreciate your investigative work on these matters, it will probably be someone like yourself (if not you) with a passion for the subject who likes to dig around who will provide me with the proof I need to one day believe fully. Keep it up mate.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Hawkwind.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by riggs2099

It's also a little bit idiotic to assume we know ANYTHING at all about how aliens would think, what they look like, and exactly what subjects they are intelligent with?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Exactly....humans would put crap in fields....so why would beings who would be more intelligent than us do it. They have to be more intelligent other wise how did they get here.
Exactly! That is why I think they have always lived here on Earth in our oceans.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Crop Circles? Are we going in reverse here.

The plasma ball creating the circles was ADMITTED as a hoax by the maker himself.

SETI said they will only say they've made contact when they how some comcrete evedince. I doubt SETI would touch Crop Circles with a 10 foot pole, because it's been proven time and time again, the simple geometric paterns can be made with string, and Stomping boards.

I guess one has to be an artist to see how easy these are to create.

Again, Crop Circles????

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

But don't you see what I'm saying? there won't any radioactivity because it is a hoax. Radioactivity tests are done on these sorts of things on a regular basis surely? If not always?

I admire your passion for your belief to cling on to this but I'm only saying this particular case is a hoax. I have had beliefs changed and moulded differently all my life. Sites like this have shut doors on many beliefs but opened up millions more and educated many too. For myself I was gutted when it became apparent, to me, crop circles were too easily produced by man. I'd even seen the flying spheres video too. There is a documentary kicking aboout, from the UK (circa 2000?) showing how 3 guys (i think) were able to make perfect crop circle with geometrical or spherical shapes/patterns embedded and overlapping, much more intricate than the one you posted. They did it in no time really. Maybe I'm wrong about crop formations, I can live with that - this particular case is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think when aliens want to communicate with us, it's going to be obvious and clear, and it won't be something that is obvious. That is, a dna sequence? That is something a person would come up with to make it seem legit.

I still am a firm believer that almost all crop circles are man-made.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
ok. People have admitted to creating Crop Circles, so that debunks anything realated to crop circle formation and ties to Extraterrestrial Activity... Nulifies it Void...

Show something not possibly done by humans and I'll believe it. Such as Crop Circles on Mars, or a Message on Titan, Message from a Radio Wave. Etc...

Otherwise, it's not happening.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
I knew they had sent that signal out and it still boggles my mind. Why in the world, or universe
, would we send out our DNA info? Isn't that akin to a neon Burger King or McDonalds sign?

Let's make contact first, then go from there. It's like we don't have any personal boundries. You ever go out with someone or make a friend and they dump way too much personal info on you too early in the relationship?

Its not our DNA its a representation
what use would that drawing be re our DNA think about it ,it doesn't contain any information about DNA.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
How hard do you think it would be to make both of them over night especially one in binary that infers alien DNA and then a nice detailed face next to it. I bet 10000000000 you cant! How else are they going to communicate? You think they speak English or use the same broadcasting tech we do? Drawing things on the ground are basically all they have left. If they are from outside our solar system they would get the message in binary see the dish think well that's about right and do it there.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by DaMod]

YES of course they DID, they have the technology to fly from another star system but and its a big BUTthey have to draw
to communicate with us! That really makes sense its a hoax.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know about crop circles but I would think that hoaxers would hoax this just as they do pictures dealing with UFO's and Aliens.

I for myself do believe many crop circles are Alien made and others hoaxed.

I will say this is a way that they (Aliens) could/might use for communication but you must consider it might not be just for us it might be for themselves and others species such as tagging or marking land. I will say when hoaxers make circles they just might make something that makes sense to these beings and the hoaxers might just end up where they didn't want to be thinking they were being funny.

You also have to remember they do consider the human race a stupid species. I remember when I was told that we try to hard through Science to prove things use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

Well, I would say our Scientist know these beings are far more superior then us and they are thinking in this mind frame BUT you have to remember they consider us stupid so they believe they have done things simply you just aren't seeing it yet.

It's like if you ask a child what color is an apple. The child without thought will say red where as a Scientist might say well, that depends on the type of apple you are talking about, there are yellow apples, green apples, red and green apples red apples and so on when the simple answer was red.

Okay now, people see the ships in the air and think they travel light years to get here but for many this Planet Earth is there home and they can survive in the deepest of our waters as they have shown and told me, I been there done that. They can't survive up here and as they say we have no equipment that is made on Earth that can reach them.

You would probable do better with satellites aimed down covering all our waters. I would be greatly surprised if our Navy didn't already know this.

If they want to communicate with us or Seti for that matter they could very easily anytime they choose and in any language. They do work with frequency's. I do not know anything about frequency's but if we use midline types???? I would say use high and for in the water low frequency wave lengths.

They also told me to make people see that the Planets and Moons are all the wrong sizes for one another. Don't ask me why, I don't know but if they asked me to share this then there is a reason and one day some one will understand and know the answer.

Sorry if I bore you with what I write because I know many are skeptical and still on the, "are they real" bit but we do have to move along.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky
[If all else fails maybe Colin could join MI5's psy-ops department and retrain as a crop circle maker... ]

I found this at the link you provided, I don't understand- is this a site where they are claiming they created every crop circle out there, or are making it seem as they created these, and not aliens?

a Psyops? Interesting that some of their faces are blurred out, and they have shaved heads... Army?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just some quick thoughts here.

The Arecibo message of 1974 has been rebroadcast several times. And all things considered the Cosmic Call message in 1999 may have been the most stupid thing Humanity may have ever done.

Why?

Just think of all the possible scenarios out there. ET could be out there. But there is nothing saying he supposed to be friendly. The reason the '74 Arecibo message was sent in the direction it was because there was nothing out in that direction for thousands of light years. But those Cosmic Call Messages were sent at targets that were fairly close. 100 light years or less.

Not to be too paranoid but the Borg could be out there. Or the aliens from the Independence Day movie.

But if I was looking for Aliens I wouldn't bother with looking at stars light years away. What I would do is watch the Solar System myself.

Why?

If the Chilbolton message was a genuine response by a alien intelligence they are telling us something important there.

What's that?

That the Solar System has 30 billion occupants. The Chilbolton message is a correction of the Arecibo message. Which leaves 24 billion unaccounted for. Maybe Mars and the moons of Jupiter are not as vacant as we think?

Is it possible that.......We are not alone....

[edit on 12-3-2009 by ntech]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yeah because aliens send messages in weeds rather than with any other technology. Totally legit.

Thanks for the misleading title, it fits right in there with moon bases and mars people.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have to disagree with you on the first point.

I'm not talking about intelligent potential, I'm talking about intelectual knowledge.

Ancient african tribes are basicly the same that all other humans around the world. But can they build an aircraft? No. Actually, if you show up with an helicopter above their village with the light pointing on them, they would probably assume we are gods, or "aliens" and we bring the apocalipse or total anihalation.. (like we would think that about UFO's and aliens since we are intelligent and even can travel to space. LOL.... Oh...Wait...!)

Maybe they are stupid but got lucky... Maybe they are not stupid and are very intelligent, in a way you can't even imagine. Maybe they are capable of more mathematical processing with their brains than us, and thus, more intelligent...Maybe they don't.

How would you know?

My point of view is based on our own experience. Your father, when you were a child, was more intelligent than you. Why? Because you were (sorry for the expression) "young and stupid", right? You didn't have the experience of life-time...

Maybe they are not MORE intelligent, but maybe they are wiser... Perhaps all those millions ahead of us gave them TIME to THINK.

That's my point. Although, I agree with you in 20%.

---

I agree with you on SETI. I remember when they started off and asked everyone to download the software that analyzes the "noise" received by the antenas.......

...what if the alien transmation is lost on someone's computer, that got bored with the SETI stuff? They say it's impossible because they duplicate the data, but, like one brand of sport stuff says, impossible is nothing. lol

Maybe we're all full of hope looking up the sky, and aliens are knocking on our shoulder behind our back... I'm also a believer, don't get me wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All I'd like to say is I agree with a previous post. The only way any "being" is going to be able to comunicate with us is via visual imigary. granted there is a very remote possibility they would maybe understand one of our many laguages. but numbers and scientfic facts are the only universal method of which to communicate

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Wow very interesting. I have always wondered about CC and what their purpose was. I never heard of this incident, I wonder why?! To me I believe they do use these things to communicate with us. Who are we to think every living being not of our planet speaks English! This would be the best way IMO. Great article although the image link says something about linking to their site and it doesnt show.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
there is a place called "silbury hill", and there is a lot of UFO activity and crop circles. I would check that place out, they have some pretty intricate circles there. its very odd. there is a video floating around where a woman video tapes the UFO's around the area, i just cant find the video right now.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
sETi is the most selfish nasty money wasting piece of cake since private banks (:
they wont uncover anything even to those computers who found it,they just USE your pc's without PAYING you like the SHOULD.and you wont even get a clue if ur pc discovers anything,and lets just say the way they want to comunicate is ...JUST a waste of money,they will do better comunication if they fire nukes all over in space!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join