It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Glenn Beck's allowed to talk ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why are 'They' allowing Glenn Beck to say what he's saying.

Specifically, I mean the talk (or revealing) of the Fema camps, or the show he had about 2014 and the worst case scenario. What about this Friday, the 'WE have them surrounded' show that people are sending their photos in for.

I know the controlling puppet masters want 'Order out of Chaos'. Are they trying to excite those who have been watching American Idol to panic? Is it the 'Bubba Effect' they want to happen? Is the 'Bubba Effect' even real, or are they trying to implant that in to our minds that it is a real thing or real possiblity?

I have my own thoughts about what can or might happen. But I am really interested in seeing what everyone here has to say. I would like everyone else's opinion so I can better formulate my own thoughts.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He's a fear monger. He keeps the people afraid. I'd say Rupert Murdoch loves him.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
He is allowed to talk the way he talks the same way that ATS site is allowed to operated even with all the controversial topics been discussed.

Is call Freedom of speech and as long as people still believe in it is still alive.

Once you start monitoring what you say then it will die along with all the freedoms we think we still have.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
He's a fear monger. He keeps the people afraid. I'd say Rupert Murdoch loves him.

I don't believe he is a fear monger.Some people need a sharp slap for a wakeup call. Beck gives a prospective of the worst case possibilities.

I have watched his show twice,and have heard many snippits from him. It was not a picture of doom,it was a case of being forewarned.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree it is not fearmongering but the hard and hurtful truth of what is going on with our nation and those that can not digest the truth always find a way to attack and attempt to silence those than can.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He gains the trust of millions in order to bring them down harder some other way.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im sorry guys but you have been had..

While a lot of what he says is true.. It screams of subtle subversive propaganda in the form of shock tactics.

If Rupert Murdoch is airing it.. its an issue he is pushing.. and Murdoch is no angel.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
He's a fear monger. He keeps the people afraid.

Telling the truth isn't fear mongering .. it's just telling the truth.
And the people SHOULD be afraid. What's happening is frightening!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He is allowed to speak because this is STILL the United States of America.

Until something like the Fairness Doctrine comes into effect that is.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Glen Beck is saying nothing that I wasn't saying 10-15 years ago. I was just off on my time line. It would behoove all you naysayers to listen to him, lay in a store of supplies, purcase some weapons, and learn to use them.
Think about your sons and daughters. Can they fend for themselves. If they can't, then teach them, or find someone who can teach them. (If you can't teach them, the by GOd, you need to be attending the classes with them.)
If your worried about supplies going bad, rotate them out. First in, first out. You might actually be able to cut your grocery bills, guys, if you're really trying to stay withing the diaster mode calorie count, you might even lose that pot gut that you've developed over the years. Who knows?
The chaos that many of us feel is coming may not be political...It coult be a natural disaster. In the words of the Boy Scouts. "Be prepared."

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
1) The Fairness Doctrine is not ever coming back and many Democrats like myself do not want it to come back.

2) Glen Beck is a complete idiot. A right wing nut job who apparently make some here feel all warm and comfy with his lies.

3) "They" are not trying to silence him because everything he is blathering about does not exist except in the minds of the paranoid.

4) Glen Beck is an idiot.

I have come to this site for months and found some really great discussions and entertainment. But some of the crap here is just absolute lunacy or flat out misinformation regurgitated from Right Wing blow hards.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
because he gets great ratings. Alot of people down south love him. is he always right? hahaha, no. but then again are any of the talking heads always right?

His job is to keep people glued to their sets in between impotence pills and Subaru commercials. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
2) Glen Beck is a complete idiot. A right wing nut job who apparently make some here feel all warm and comfy with his lies.

1 - Just FYI .. he's a Libertarian.
2 - Exactly what lies are you referring to? Please post them specifically.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
1) The Fairness Doctrine is not ever coming back and many Democrats like myself do not want it to come back.

3) "They" are not trying to silence him because everything he is blathering about does not exist except in the minds of the paranoid.

4) Glen Beck is an idiot.

I have come to this site for months and found some really great discussions and entertainment. But some of the crap here is just absolute lunacy or flat out misinformation regurgitated from Right Wing blow hards.

Spot on Alex. Many folks on this site have become tools for those who want America destroyed. They have been used to spread the fear. Unknowing abetters to the crimes being committed against us. The people yelling for everyone to wake up, need to do some awakening of their own.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Because it is a tactic that is tried and true.

Because if something works you don't fix it.

Because to have perfect control of a marionette you have to be able to control both sides of the puppet.

Everybody is looking for someone to step up and take charge. Everyone is waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

They aim to please so they will give you exactly what you have been asking for.

First they give you your maven then they will present your leader.

You won't have to wait much longer; he is just getting the finishing touches to his make-up but he is patiently waiting in the wings.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It's a little more than freedom of speech. He's being paid to promote his particular brand of fear mongering. He offers no viable solutions to the problems he presents as a "service" to the unwashed masses.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have watched his show maybe 8 times over 3 years and he ticked me off the first time I watched him because he use incendiary language about the 911 truth movement. I have not heard him speak of that again but then again don't watch him regularly (no tv now). He has every right to his free speech BUT it must be taken in context regarding the platform he is speaking from.

Rupert Murdoch seems to me to be the kind of business man that would really profit from the New World Order.

Glenn's show with the 2014 time line and Gerald Celente struck me as a big fear mongering event because it was obviously swayed one way. Celente even came out against Obama, which is fine, but it takes away any scientific credibility he had.

Another guest all but threatened an armed uprising over the fear of the government taking our guns away. Now there is a subject rife with fear mongering.

Now we get reports of an actual radioactive bomb allegedly being assembled in Maine a mere 3 hours from Boston, Mass.
ATS thread about the dirty bomb plot in Maine

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He is allowed to talk because a half-black Democrat that was actually elected is at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20500.

That changes everything.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
elfie

Guess what, that is exactly what our government is doing while we pay them also and still they can not find solutions to the problems that face us as a nation but getting things worst while liying to the tax payer and raping us off.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theyknowmyname

Good question. Why is he aloud to talk?

I got two answers for you.

1. Ratings are half of it. Fox News found out that if they start covering what people are interested in they will get better ratings, which means more money for them.

2. They broadcast what they are told to broadcast. The higher ups at fox news has given the green light for Glenn Beck to say exactly what he is told. And the higher ups at FOX have people who tell them exactly what they can broadcast.

The top of the pier here is huge banking families making the calls to all media. And FOX NEWS is taking advantage of it all.

Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join