It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition and the Empirical Dream NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"In light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle array! array! But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay I have finally and ever more to say ...NASA the T.D.(tragic disaster or T.O. Denver T.O.= terrestrial officer Denver) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away!" Precognition and the Empirical Dream NASA by Larry Denver Church

"It is a dream of the nonordinary, experiential access to a precognitive event contained within the dimensions of the human psyche. It is also a dream containing a looming archetypal image of a UFO, an extraordinary telescopic view of the NASA space shuttle in orbit, a huge permeable cargo net, and a deep sense of the profound!" Precognition and the Empirical Dream NASA by Larry Denver Church

In memory of the February 1, 2003 Columbia tragedy.

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite!" Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Denver]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Denver]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I believe that UFO energy can be detected in a similar manner as the aether was not detected." Does the grass bend when the wind blows upon it?" Confucius

new topics

join