It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant [Of The Reptilians]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL good grief. I hope folks really do not believe this stuff. This is life, not some video game or comic book as bad as some folks want that to be true.

I have read a lot online and on here about the reptilians. Why is it so hard to believe that they might exist? People believe many different "crazy" things as one might say why is this one so far fetched to many? I dont post much about the reptilians or ask about them because I see how people react on here to them.

What I find funny I guess is people believe in Grey aliens (I know people have proof or so of this) but a Reptilian race is so far out there??

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK great thread but your signature really caught my eye. did JFK say that? i've never heard that before. is there a thread on that?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xul if you don't have an open mind why are you here? go watch angelina or something more "real" rather than criticize someone's thread. this is what ATS is about

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Well, I can honestly say I don't believe in reptillians outside of UFO:Enemy Unknown, but come on, ladies and gents, when we start ridiculing those among us who do believe this, how are we any better than those who ridicule us for pointing out the Twin Towers was an inside job?

Who are you to draw the line at what is ridiculous?

really good point

but I think you meant to say ; "how are we any better than those who ridicule us for believing the Twin Towers was an inside job ?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
A quick thought on this...

What did we do to deserve the reptilians' ire? Or are they just the douchebags of the universe?

I think you got it. We're useless eaters. Inferior, weak, easily manipulated - I just came across a website truthisms.com which in my opinion explains it all quite well, especially how well indoctrinated people are to automatically NOT believe in them - their perfect design, religion and all!

Check it out -

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I have posted a thread on the subject of JFK's murder which includes the quotes by JFK which I used in my signature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar =1&on=6142201#pid6142201

[edit on 20-4-2009 by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
oh i missed this from my first post: they say they'll put as our rulers people whom a chasm separates them from the rest of us; so that they'll be able to have control over the rulers. Now check out the thread that lists the number of paediphile/deviant/etc people who are in the american government - state/fed/local etc and in govts of other countries too no doubt; even judges probably; then it makes me wonder - how come all thats in the protocols has come true, if they dont mean anything?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join