It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant [Of The Reptilians]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The Secret Covenant [Of The Reptilians]

www.librarising.com

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.librarising.com

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If this is TRUE, it would explain alot, like chemtrails. This is why I do not buy those useless Air 'fresheners' because they are poison, like scented candles. Use NATURAL deodorant, toothpaste and body products.

But this big news will not be on the frontpage of any mainstream newspaper or at the beginning of any news broadcast. Don't you know? It is more important for the corporate-controlled media to tell us about Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Angelina Jolie's baby, celebrity this, celebrity that, sports, sports scores, the local restaurant turns twenty years old, Obama dancing on Ellen DeGenerous, local murders and petty crimes, the new White House chef is Asian, oh, and how the NAU and NWO =

www.librarising.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

xul

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Nice. The "secret" covenant of the reptillians written in english.
Awwwww how cute.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
LOL good grief. I hope folks really do not believe this stuff. This is life, not some video game or comic book as bad as some folks want that to be true.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This sort of crap should be in belowtopsecret.

Its this sort of stuff that makes ATS the laughing stock amongst serious halls.

Reptilians?.. we are allowing this stuff into breaking news?

... im at a total loss!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yeah the reptillian idea seems a little rediculous, but just in case...

ALL HAIL OUT REPTILLIAN MASTERS!!

just to be on the safe side.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, I can honestly say I don't believe in reptillians outside of UFO:Enemy Unknown, but come on, ladies and gents, when we start ridiculing those among us who do believe this, how are we any better than those who ridicule us for pointing out the Twin Towers was an inside job?

Who are you to draw the line at what is ridiculous?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow. The venom that members reply to so many OP's with is something that I find degrading to each of those who do it.

Unbelievablely nasty attack mode is not the way to go folks.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

Whew, I was scared there for a split second. Thank god whoever wrote this broke his own covenant, and now they are "cast to the depths" from whence they came. I thought we were all goners. Man, those reptilians are stupid. Threat averted.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A quick thought on this...

What did we do to deserve the reptilians' ire? Or are they just the douchebags of the universe?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

I agree. People shouldn't immediately dismiss things. A lot of the things mentioned in it are what we are coming to realise today i.e fluoride in water, shots that make you ill etc. But it was written in 2002. Hmmmmm......

I've still yet to find any good reasons why TPTB want so much control. Why go through all of the effort when they already have it all? Maybe this is it....

[edit on 10-3-2009 by supaflydude]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
those are the protocols of 'zion' arent they? blamed on the jews many times due to the word zion. its probably meant to be sion however, as in priory of sion.. as in secret societies.

the protocols are real - theyve been circulating for a while.

whether there is anything behind them is the question. im afraid i think there might be after reading jim marrs rule by secrecy and william bramley's gods of eden.

the jews clearly arent to blame for everything, as they have been massacred time and time again. they are pawns just like the rest of us and probably the illuminati even too maybe. actually someone has a pretty black sense of humour re: the jews. blaming the protocols on them and letting them take the fall for it, when, ... but ill let you work it out.

the world is a weird place. im not saying reptilians wrote them (never heard that before ) but i think someone may be trying to tell us something.

and when you say the reptilians (or whoever) were 'dumb' for writing it down - dont be fooled. its written down, and who believes it? no one. Or the ones that do blame the jews for it. so who's dumb? they can even say it to our faces and we still dont get it. (if its true).

it would however explain a few things, namely: chemtrails (probly); flouride (rat poison) in our water supplies; aspartame; chemotherapy and other drugs (maybe); the attack on natural/chinese medicine and herbs; mercury in our makeup; parabens and poisons in our cosmetics; (arsnic wafers that rich women used to use a few centuries ago for complexion?); formaldehyde on our clothes; mars and other chocolate bars/maccas being the food of choice; no warnings about meat/dairy/sugar consumption; tv shows like 'wipeout australia' to keep us dumb; schools not teaching anything; ufo coverups; secret societies; george bush; bubonic plague outbreaks preceded by ufo sightings and strange mists; ancient nuclear wars; sodom and gomorrah; the flood; the ark of the covenant killing lots of people; the deaths of many scientists and doctors in suspicious circumstances; 9/11 and the current economic crisis. etcetera.

call me paranoid, im sure you will

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
oh, irradiated vegetables (rendering them nutritionally useless); aspartame in vitamins; gmo and nano modified seeds and vegetables - which causes cancer in rats and changes the dna for years of rat generations to come..

etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by supaflydude
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

i.e fluoride in water, shots that make you ill etc. But it was written in 2002.

Actually, I recall hearing and knowing about issues such as flouride in water and "poisons" in various products and a small "all-natural" movement as far back as the 90s, before I was old enough to give it any real dedication of thought.

A number of the conspiracies touched on in the page have existed for a long time, few of them are new.

Regardless, just because someone can come up with a fancy story doesn't immediately make it truth or the writer a precog. It is a story, like most good sci-fi, political, and conspiratorial stories it plays off of well known ideas in order to appeal more. The more realistic it seems the better to pull in the reader.

Also, anyone can claim it was written this time or that; the main page claims to have been online since february of 2003, while the story was posted in june of 2002. I know there are ways to check who owns and when they registered websites... but i don't know how, so hopefully someone could check on that.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

But it says they can't write it down or that will be the end of them. And, lo and behold, someone did write it down. So, going by their own literature that should be the end of it. To me that's pretty dumb. Whoever wrote it put down that last rule to make it sound more ominous and dire yet they failed the logic test.

This is a work of fiction, and not a very creative one at that. They may have been modeled on the Protocols, another hoax, I don't know nor do I care.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It doesn't fail the logic test... it gets a C or D maybe, but it's no Failing grade.

Reading the entire entry will reveal the cause of their destruction.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

It refers to many people reading it and knowing it, and accepting it as truth. Just making a web page about it doesn't create the awareness that it suggests is needed for their destruction.

I agree, it's still crap, I just believe you are railing it for a very narrow reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I'm sorry, where in that passage does it say that many people must read it, know it, and accept it as truth? I missed it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is to all the people who think reptilians are fake and don't exist.

Can you PROVE that they don't exist?

There's MANY documents, witnesses, etc that have pointed to their existence just think about it a little.

Why wouldn't they exist?

This is like denying the existence of aliens. They exist, we exist, why can't reptilians exist?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

No, I can't prove a negative. Can you prove that I don't have an invisible dragon in my garage? No, you can't.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's funny because the passage about the secret covenant is so true.

"An illusion so large that they will never find out."

Many have found it, and it's REALLY sad how the rest of humanity refuses to believe the truth about the entity that controls this plane of dimension and instead they worry about American Idol, oil, etc.

99% have been brainwashed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join