It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama is 52 today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well if hes still alive Osama bin laden is 52 today.

source

Whether he was gulty or not the fact remains that he has been on the FBI's most wanted list for years FBI most wanted

Still free as a bird or ...dead.

I think most people believe he is dead now,I'd probably agree but I havnt seen any proof,.....Anyway 52 today.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

What's so funny about the FBI list is that they never list 9/11 as a crime that he is wanted for. Someone asked them why and they said that no evidence has ever been brought forward in order to prove he was responsible.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How scary to think he's a Pisces, like me

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
And the muslims are celebrating mohammed birthday in Sri Lanka today. what a coincidence that bin laden and mohammed share the same birthday. it's almost as if no such person ever existed and that he is nothing more than a tragic character in a poorly directed play.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Also this leaks out today

Detainees say they planned sept 11

Timing just another coincidence?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

That's EXACTLY the case! There is and never was such a person as "Osama Bin Laden." He's a caricature the CIA invented to scare Americans.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He has the same birthday as Barbie!
Happy Fiftieth Barbie!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

That's freaking rich

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well really I don't understand how it is so hard to find a 6 foot Arab on dialisis, but I guess you don't need an IQ test to get into the CIA.

Ridiculous these people cannot find these people if they were the perpatrators. With all the technology in the world, they say ohh...he's..."elusive".

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
He is not 'elusive'...... he is dead!

He was alive - he was a real person - he masterminded MANY deaths while he was alive - he did work for the CIA during the russian occupation of Afghanastan - they didnt pay him enough - he 'freelanced' and got pissed at the people who gave him his start and used religion as his battle cry....but he is now dead. Just my opinion.

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
reply to post by huckfinn

That's EXACTLY the case! There is and never was such a person as "Osama Bin Laden." He's a caricature the CIA invented to scare Americans.

True. But not only the US, also here in the UK and across the world. BTW, there's probably a bin laden but he is working for the CIA or something like that

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I believe Bin Laden is dead. He was turned to paste in Tora Bora years ago. He got nailed with a MOAB or a BLU-118B, and there either wasn't enough left of him to identify, or his remains were buried beneath tons of rock.

Good riddance!

There is significant propaganda value to both sides (American & AlQaeda) in perpetuating the illusion that he is alive. Which is why neither side will claim that he is dead. But he's been dead for quite some time now.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by moonwilson]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
He is not 'elusive'...... he is dead!

He was alive - he was a real person - he masterminded MANY deaths while he was alive - he did work for the CIA during the russian occupation of Afghanastan - they didnt pay him enough - he 'freelanced' and got pissed at the people who gave him his start and used religion as his battle cry....but he is now dead. Just my opinion.

Dorian Soran

The most intelligent post we will see in this thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

yep, he is dead, this should provide some interesting reading material for you on the topic ... must read the whole thing though ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by kuhl

yep, he is dead, this should provide some interesting reading material for you on the topic ... must read the whole thing though ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You got picked apart in your own thread, so know you are trying to get some sympathizers with you in this one?

I didn't see any interesting reading material. All I saw was you comparing two pics together and using that as proof he is fake. The problem is that one is extremely blurry and the other is not.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

off topic: what are you talking about? i don't need sympathizer's ... i proved the point IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD, which obviously you didn't ... you just skimmed like all trolls and picked out the things you liked and let the others take a running jump ... also, if i recall there were a lot of people who agreed with my thoughts ... so don't throw around BS when you have no basis to throw that BS around ...

on topic: i'm surprised that they're still even putting stuff out about him ... shouldn't they be more worried about where he is? instead of how old he is? ...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by baseball101]

new topics

top topics

join