It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo reports and ET contactees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Something’s happening in our province Groningen the Netherlands.
More and more people claim that they’ve seen UFO’s flying around and some of them take pictures of these objects.

The last couple of months there been reports from Groningen and Friesland all these witnesses have contacted the UFO contact group Niburu.

Also people in these regions claim they have physically and telepathically contact with beings from these sightings.

They all try to understand what’s going on and call the UFO contact group for help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f31d2123fcd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ebccf053c6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b954fbde9ea9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9b7592ee309.jpg[/atsimg]

Don’t know but are their similar things happening on different countries and provinces that have always returning stories that those places are at interest by alien visitors .

It sometimes look like these entities from different races have their own region to operate on? Like different countries different ships/aliens .

Any clues ?

source: niburu.nl

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

All you have provided are blurry pictures that could be anything. This does not prove anything nor is it even anything to build a case on.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
these witnesses have contacted the UFO contact group Niburu.

First of all, thanks for posting, but with respect, the pictures aren't so good to be honest.

There's actually a contact group called 'Niburu'?!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Sorry I didn’t make those pictures someone else did. But indeed the pictures are not sharp to really know we are looking at. But these are the first pictures that I could find about this topic that has rumored a long time here in the Netherlands . I only want to have clear opinion from experts on this field and I know that ATS has the best critics to give this a clean view of this case so what are you suggesting ?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I only want to have clear opinion from experts on this field and I know that ATS has the best critics to give this a clean view of this case so what are you suggesting ?

I could not be more clear in what I am suggesting. There is nothing here. Blurry pictures aside, all we have is a story without any evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yes its a strange name to choose for a UFO report haha But thats what they call themself here in the netherlands:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yes its a strange name to choose for a UFO report haha But thats what they call themself here in the netherlands.

It's not strange at all, it's rather cliched. It is the Ashtar Command of the 21st Century...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

This kind of evidence will never be solid even if I would provide video footage . Sorry that I can’t provide you with a full working space ship with technical details explained by a small bold black eyed alien . I’m not full time investigator on this matter, just a plain story teller that is asking if this is happening in other countries if you read the story properly .Its just that I want to clear out questions for myself.

And these questions are coming from my own experience with the other dimensional beings that I have full video evidence of and soon will try to discuss here . Not that I have personal have seen them but the ships I have seen them on almost ten occasions. So yes I’m on quest that so many that come here on ATS who have the same feeling and maybe real footage of what they have been seeing around there environment there living on did you have such an experience by yourself by the way?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I’m not full time investigator on this matter, just a plain story teller that is asking if this is happening in other countries if you read the story properly...

But a story is just a story. It doesn't get us anywhere.

And these questions are coming from my own experience with the other dimensional beings that I have full video evidence of and soon will try to discuss here

When you have it, we would all love to see it. But until then, as I said above, all we have is a story.

...did you have such an experience by yourself by the way?

My experiences has no bearing on this discussion.

new topics

top topics

join