It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Tells Planet of its Sick Plans to Kill us: Watchmen Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is the way of the devil worshippers -- to tell us what they plan to do to us in the popular culture.

It's their sick way of both justifying what they intend to do and also to make it more possible, by a mass programming to accept it.

I haven't seen the movie, but from what I understand it's X-men on steroids, wiping out the planet except for a select elite few who get to become supermen.

Same old Fourth Reich stuff, kill the goy and leap ahead in evolution to become a superman.

Today is March 10. I wonder what evil the Illuminati has in store for mankind today, which is Purim, the celebration of the killing of the enemies of the Jews. Texe Marrs says much bloodshed today.

Michelle Obama's occultic message on the cover of Vogue points to March 10, or some Tuesday in March, also as being a big day for mass killings.

This whole month of March could turn out to be a turning point for humanity, for the worse. The bioattack that was attempted this month may have been averted by one conscientious person who did a test on the vaccines scheduled worldwide to kill off with bird flu and incubate airborne worldwide plague;, hopefully before it was administered to anyone, although the stuff was sent to 18 countries. The word should be out, hopefully, that the vaccines will cause bird flu, not prevent it. We do not know how many, if any, people were actually administered this witches brew, sent with love by the Illuminati to kill billions.

If nothing happens to us this month, it won't be for lack of trying by the Illuminati. Oftentimes the Illuminati's plans are stymied, such as the attack by Israel on the USS Liberty that failed, and even though LBJ stood down our military to rescue the ship from its attack, a Russian ship happened by and halted the attack.

God help us all. The more you know about the people and their plans for the "unchosen ones," (that's us) by the Satanic Illuminati, the more shocking and horrifying it is. This movie, from what I understand, is to tell us what they plan to do to us, just like a sadistic murderer who has captured his victim first describes what evil things they are going to do to the person in the process of torturing them to death.

Alex is talking about this movie until later today when the program changes.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The Watchmen comic was created by Alan Moore of V for Vendetta fame. So I believe his intentions were always to warn of the possibility of the rising of a Forth Reich style government and Orwellian State. He saw it coming a long time ago.

The fact that both movies received funding and got released may be an Illuminati plot to rub it in our face. When I saw V for Vendetta for the first time I thought 'why would they let this get released?'. But Alan Moore's intentions are very different I believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I just have to laugh at this! The movie is not being used by the Illuminati to rub what they want to do in our faces. This story has been out since the 80's, and is very much an anti-hero story. I have read the graphic novel many many times, seen the motion comics, and have seen the movie twice this weekend!

Yes, there are a lot of occult images. But you have to look at the original ending to the story, which is VERY different from the ending to the movie. Also, I hate to burst your bubble, but Intrinsic Fields simply DO NOT exist in current science. The events at the end of the movie and the graphic novel, as well as the creation of Dr. Manhattan are make believe on created ideas. Which is what sci-fi writers are known for.

Maybe someday Intrinsic Fields will be proved to actually exist. Maybe then the events could play out, but until then it's a plot point in a very deep and very fictional graphic novel turned movie. Until that happens how would you explain ANY of this to take place?

SPOILER ALERT

Note that the reason Adrien Veidt (Ozymandius) chose this course of action in both versions of the story was to maximize casualties without damaging the planet, the ENTIRE reason was to stop global nuclear war (and create peace among NATIONS!)!! Also, he never once brings up any One World Order or NWO crap in his soliloquy. In our current state of things, nuclear war would be the ONLY option we have to emulate the story and it would kill everyone and everything if executed on the level shown in the novel/movie. What good would it do to wipe everything and have nothing to control (they would be dead too!) I don't think we have the capability to make a larger than life squid appear in the middle of NY and use it's brain power to kill everyone in the city

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This whole illuminati/NWO paranoia is getting out of hand. This person admittingly not seen the movie but declares it is a message from them...
. I have no idea how people can live with such paranoid delusions in thier everyday lives, it must be a very unhappy life. The movie sukked...in case the OP is wondering. Never read the comic, not a comic book fan...maybe when I was a child; now it is the cool thing to say by calling it a graphic novel in hopes to sound less geeky..
...doesn't work by the way.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I haven't seen the movie, but from what I understand it's X-men on steroids, wiping out the planet except for a select elite few who get to become supermen.

That's all I need to read for me to know that you don't really know what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Alan Moore hated the fact Z. Snyder turned his artwork in to movies. He's well known as publicly hating 300, as well as Watchmen (even more so than 300!), and what Snyder did to both movies. If there was a message to get across, you would think Moore would be in bed with Snyder, not against him, amiright? Look it up, Alan Moore is PISSED his works have been ruined (in his mind, and I would agree if I were him) by Snyder! It's public knowledge Moore said he was boycotting the movie version of Watchmen.

People need to get off this whole NWO in comics BS. You do realize many writers and artists use imagery like the Illuminati, NWO, etc... because it fits well in superhero comics and the like? Of course, who would want to beat up some regular bad guys when you can go up against a crazy Illuminati leader with laser toting sharks and psychic squid

It's like we can't use our imagination to create things anymore without it being flagged as some sort of conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This is the way of the devil worshippers -- to tell us what they plan to do to us in the popular culture.

Same old Fourth Reich stuff, kill the goy and leap ahead in evolution to become a superman.

I'm sorry... but its a movie for Pete's sake. Not to mention one you have not seen. I will never be able to comprehend how people can take something like a movie and make it to fit their agenda.

If there is such a thing as the Illuminati then you are giving them much more credit then they deserve. They aren't smart enough to take something like the Watchmen and make it their own.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yet another boring thread by someone who hasn't understood anything about comic-book culture.

DO SOME RESEARCH before posting such nonsense.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I haven't seen the movie

I hope you take this in the fashion it's intended.

STFO.

-m0r

[edit on 10/3/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hahahah, oh wow.

The other thread was misinformed. This one is just ridiculous. The least the OP could do is to read a summary or something.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oh and kudos to OP for your refreshing and comforting take on things. ATS looks more and more like a ADL pansy game of grab-@zz these days.

Real conspiracy talk includes Zionism somewhere. It just should.

Thanks for the (appropriate) zest.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
I'm sorry... but its a movie for Pete's sake.

If you understood how "a movie" programmes people, you never would have said that.

If there is such a thing as the Illuminati...

They aren't smart enough...

And those comments speak for themselves.

[edit on 10/3/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To the OP:

Your description of The Watchmen was wrong. There's no "super men (ubermensch)" and "leaping ahead in evolution" or whatever it was you mentioned.

However, the real plot is even more NWO related.

The plot is simply that, a false flag event is created by someone that wipes out millions of people in every capital city on earth. This false flag event causes the U.S. and Russia to merge forming a sort of dual country/union/friendship (aka one world government/NWO).

The person that created this falseflag event did it because he believes sacrificing a few million people is a small price to pay for saving BILLIONS of people by uniting the U.S. and Russia and staving off nuclear war/conflict.

He also believes that the ignorance these people live in of the true nature of the event is a small price to pay.

Yes this is from the comic book that was written in the mid 1980's.

Ofcourse, things like Brave New World were written even longer before The Watchmen and many conspiracy theorists accuse Aldous Huxley (George Orwell, etc) of being NWO/Illuminati/Agents and creating ideas for how to construct a true one world government or new world order.

Keep in mind in the watchmen, there IS one guy (who many consider the true hero of the story) that goes against this false flag event/plan, but he is summarily executed in the end for his resistance.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wrong, the story goes only so far to incline a peaceful truce between all of the nations. That's from the comic and the movie. There's no mention of a merge of government or anything similar. I don't get it, is everyone jumping to their own conclusions without actually paying attention to the freaking story??

Yes, the story is based on an alternate universe where the Cold War actually kept on going to the actual brink of nuclear war.

Yes, one of the anti-heroes turns out to be the "bad guy" who makes a decision that affects everyone on the globe. But, his end goal was peace. So if you think about it logically and take into consideration human nature, it makes perfect sense why he did what he did. Let the entire planet be destroyed or pull a little magic trick out of his hat and save many, MANY more people and the earth for everyone to enjoy later? His way was very violent and unorthodox, but I would be on his side if it ever happened the way it does in the movie.

Like I said, this movie/comic/story is NOT NWO propoganda. Sheesh, you could say that about virtually any comic out there. DC/Dark Horse/Topp Cow would be honorable mentions to a lot of conspiracy stuff.

Imagination. It's apparently dead in our society. *sigh* Not everything HAS to be real >=(

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RcknShdw
Alan Moore hated the fact Z. Snyder turned his artwork in to movies.

He doesn't actually care. His problem with Hollywood stems from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen lawsuit and Joel Silver's comments about V for Vendetta. He has no issues with Zack Snyder, or the Watchmen movie, other than he has no intention of ever watching it, just like all the other movies made from his comics.

Originally posted by RcknShdwHe's well known as publicly hating 300, as well as Watchmen (even more so than 300!), and what Snyder did to both movies.

No, and he had nothing to do with 300. He never saw the movie, and didn't like the original graphic novel due to what he felt was Frank Miller's open racism and homophobia.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Jay L.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No, they didn't wipe out everyone but the super elite or whatever. They wiped out millions of people to save billions from nuclear war. It's an 80s comic book, which means it feared nuclear holocaust.

Basically, they blamed the millions of dead on the Dr.Manhattan, which brought America and Russia together to fight Dr.Manhattan, thus stopping or postponing nuclear holocaust.

Get your facts straight. Pirate the movie, at least, and watch it before you pretend to know it's the work of the devil.

So the only ACTUAL superhero had to basically martyr his public image to keep many, many people alive. He's not the one who really killed them all.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

new topics

top topics

join