It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cover Story - Popular Mechanics Magazine - March 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this new issue of Popular Mechanics Magazine featuring a cover story about UFOs, March 2009 issue while looking up a car review:

"PM's March issue features a special investigation into UFO sightings and conspiracy theories, plus we take a hard look at the history of UFOs in the U.S.. "

Should be an interesting read...but appears biased in its reportage...to protect its subscribers/$.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Popular Mechanics has had a recent history of blanket debunking of many alternative topics from 9/11 to UFOs.

This won't be any different.

I bet they will simply label everything a Chinese lantern, weather balloon or Venus and provide no evidence to back their claims up.

Sure, many sightings are probably exactly those things, but not all. To label every sighting, regardless of how much evidence to the contrary, a blanket explanation, is not good science.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I read the article and there was a strong bias toward many of the sightings. Most of them being explained away by natural occurrences or plain witness incompetence. Rarely does it present the possibility of et craft visiting or even the implications of them existing.

disinfo anyone? It is a very popular magazine.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That's what I expected...what about the history coverage?

new topics

top topics

join