It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get an invitation to stay at Bohemian Grove for the summer???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I really want to go because I don't want to go on another boring summer vacation with the family. How do I go about getting one of those Bohemian Grove invitations? I've heard good things and It sounds like fun. Is 16 old enough to get in

[edit on 10-3-2009 by doorbell412]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure those perverts would come up with something for a 16 year old child to do

lines

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412
I really want to go because I don't want to go on another boring summer vacation with the family. How do I go about getting one of those Bohemian Grove invitations? I've heard good things and It sounds like fun. Is 16 old enough to get in

You have to be a head of state, a federal or district judge, a media mogul, high ranking journalist, and especially a rich corporate. You must be a Freemason. You must like sex with kids and S&M, torturing little kids to death. You must be into torture and death, get turned on by skulls and blood and human excrement and children screaming and begging in pain. You must enjoy homosexual orgies with men.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You must enjoy homosexual orgies with men.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

In all seriousness, here's a Wikipedia link to the Bohemian Grove. (For what it's worth.)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I guess its time you took some vacation time from the Internet in whole. You should be thinking of summer beach bar's in a Southern European Island or Country rather than asking about the Bohemian Grove and how you could attend.

Try Spain,Greece or Italy and oh yes, they weill get your mind off any conspiracy you can imagine.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
All the lobster you can eat !!!!

Bahahahahaha.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Go find a zoo, play with the reptiles and ask them to shapeshift for you. Of course, I'm just kidding

When I was your age, I spent my summer taking the first steps of fulfilling my dreams. Every summer, I was inching closer to my dreams! I still haven't fulfilled my dreams yet, but never stopped doing anything about it!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Didn't know it was a place for men only and no women allowed.. That doesn't sound right

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Didn't know it was a place for men only and no women allowed.. That doesn't sound right

Bohemian Grove has always been men only. They reserve the right to pee on a tree and believe they can't do that if women are allowed in.

At least that's the story I've always heard. I've never been invited so I can't swear by it.

If I ever do get the invite, I'll let you know

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why in the world would anyone want to hang out with a bunch of boring old farts? Go to Mykanos and chase some tail instead. Trust me, it beats having your tail chased.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The following is a link to a video posted by Alex Jones inside B. Grove.
www.youtube.com...
Doesn't look that fun to me..

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Actually, Cathy O'Brien in TranceFormation of America described her ordeal as a trained sex slave to the elite politicians. She was sold as a sex slave by her father as a young girl, tortured, mutilated, and said she was once assigned to Bohemian Grove to be used as a urinal. Literally. She was made to stand naked so the men could use her for a urinal.

The elite get away with what they do because it is so shocking and ugly and horrific in the realm of Jeffrey Daumer or Ted Bundy that people either can't stomach to even contemplate it or just flat out don't believe it because they can't believe humans could be so evil.

We are ruled by Jeffrey Daumers and Ted Bundys.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Bohemian Grove has always been men only. They reserve the right to pee on a tree and believe they can't do that if women are allowed in.

At least that's the story I've always heard. I've never been invited so I can't swear by it.

If I ever do get the invite, I'll let you know

Yes, peeing on trees is indeed a big thing. People who work there have to have pretty high security clearance and to my knowledge they only hire people who live in the area and have lived there a long time. They hire people to take care of the camps, cook and serve food...who knows what else. I'm guessing that's the only conceivable way in for the OP unless of course he's very rich CEO, or very influential or office holder in politics. Every camp is different.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Most of the elite are homosexual and/or bisexual, preferring children.

Rudy Giuliani is a cross dresser and there's videos all over the Net of him.

George Bush is bisexual. Tons of stuff on that online.

Check out this report, White House Bordello, by Texe Marrs w/ pics, and there's lots more online from Pirate News
www.texemarrs.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

new topics

top topics

join