It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is a double edged dude who divides you up!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hmmm, some parts of your response doesn't make sense to me, it doesn't have the ring of truth that I have learned to identify from my many years of study, prayer and meditation. Sorry mate, it is, what it is, and I am going to leave it at that for now.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

Truth is apparent Blue_Jay, it is nothing that needs to be guessed about or conjectured over. Look around you and see truth, you don't need anyone to tell you what truth is. Those things which you don't know, you are not accountable for this is why Paul tells you not to go diving into things unknown, because they are not true as true is known to be true without need of a witness, it is manifest. Jesus is Manifest in the flesh, do you not see him? God is not a trickster and hides nothing from you.

If what I have said, that having children is the narrow road and the only way to life, isn't apparent to you being apparent since the beginning of the world to everyone, then God isn't manifest in the light and I have not spoken truth. I say I can show you the living God, that his truth works in everyone being the Lord OF Hosts, that Jesus (self existent salvation) is all men, backing with scripture in the light as witness, then no truth is in me. "If I tell you of earthly things and you do not believe, how may I tell you of heavenly things". That which is born of you, the works of your imagination, is flesh, but that which is born of spirit (breath) is spirit. This is also born of you, but it is born in spirit in the naming of the name only you know, a new generation and a new song. Please see what vanity is and grasping at the wind. It is built on ideas, not truth. Truth is manifest.

Peace to you and thank you for speaking with me.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hmmm, some parts of your response doesn't make sense to me, it doesn't have the ring of truth that I have learned to identify from my many years of study, prayer and meditation. Sorry mate, it is, what it is, and I am going to leave it at that for now.

Blue_Jay, if I may I want to share something with you that is not apparent to readers of the bible, but is in plain view. It is in regards to Cain and Able.

Gen 4:3 And in the end of days, it happened that Cain brought an offering to Jehovah from the fruit of the ground.
Gen 4:4 And Abel brought, he also, from the firstlings of his flocks, even from their fat. And Jehovah looked to Abel and to his offering.

First, the offering of Cain and Hable, who's names mean something more then what you are seeing. Cain means Spear/Hot/To strike fast and Able means Arrogent/Beautiful. These words are descriptions of whole Groups of people as even Adam means mankind, but it is not translated that way to English, but in the original languages, you would read the meanings in place, not a calling. It is not hidden, but people do not look, therefore they are confused.

Second, the offering is in the End of Days. Another thing missed in English (3 languages were written over his head) are the tense, as in time frame of the story. This is not past along in English and is given a past tense, but the tense in the Tanak is unperfect, meaning not done yet, not qualified, not complete. You must realize what the offerings are that two seed are giving. One looses his head, his life, in the field, One is struck in the foot and has to roam the earth, outside the garden with weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Third, Garden of Eden. Again in English a name, but not in Hebrew. In Hebrew it means "Time of Pleasure". Pleasure that was of the Lord to Bruise him, his ONLY BEGOTTEN IMAGE. He had two, but only one survived (the older murdered the younger, therefore serves him), his only begotten son. The only begotten son is the son it pleases him to bruise, to discipline, to disciple who's burden is too much to bare. Simeon Helped him carry it and Judah sold him into slavery.

Fourth, the book is living, the words are happening. I wouldn't tell you if it wasn't so. If you don't believe me look for your self.

Peace

Fourth, if you understand that the offerings are not yet given, then you will understand the times and places.

<< 1   >>

join