It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Hey , arent Nazis right wingers??Now wait a second. Are you telling me that hes thrown his lot in with the Nazis and other enemies of equality ??? I dont care how bad things get, you never throw your support behind fascism... thats a very unhealthy manouvre. Not least because it annoys the hell out of me, but also because alot of peoples parents and grandparents died fighting that sort of attitude . I hope the version of "right wing " he is in with, is not the sort that hates people for being foriegn and is also one of those non existant fair and honest right wing groups... oh wait... its all gone to hell and now chuck norris is the enemy of freedom.

This is going to be some hell of an apocalypse. Thank god that here in UK we can pot shot at him with the futile nukes we have left.:O

Hey get it right the Democrats are Communists and the Republicans are Fascists. Chuck Norris has woke up seriously during the primaries and actually listening to what Ron Paul has been saying for years. We need freedom in our lives and the responsibility to deserve freedom. If You don't know what true freedom is don't respond. Let me give You a hint under a free government if You get pregnant and you can't afford the child well tough luck because its not right to steal from the responsible to pay for Your mistakes.... Freedom comes at a price but the best part if I wanted to smoke a doobie its all me unless I run over someone....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

You are correct Jay-in-AR. If a few million armed and organized citizens showed up in DC. They would simply hand over the keys.
I don't think it would be as hard as some make it to be. The hard part, is getting people started, or some off their ass to get going.
Chuck Norris, is the one that could do it. Vets would follow in a heart beat.

You could have a few hundred thousand right there. And some of them would be very well armed.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

"The closest I could find to that was that thousands of patriot types, as well as others who are fed up, are gonna tune in to a tv show."

Yeah, that is why I mentioned reading the comments in the article that this was blown out of proportion in and being shocked to read the comments of a blatant jihadist.
People need to tread lightly here.
Don't tip your hand.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
Walker....Texas Nutcase. Talk like that will get you a one way ticket to Gitmo. Somewhere Tim McVeigh is laughing.
If we lose our Democracy in America, we'll do it to ourselves and the threat will come from the Far Right in this country.

From the far left boy are You drinking the KOOL AID ... The last time I checked it wasn't the right that was trying to take everyones guns or tax everyone into oblivion. You need to seriously get off the left right illusion because both parties are traitors. I for one am not a nazi or a communist I just want to be left alone meaning I don't want someone stealing my money and giving it to some poor sap that screwed up their own lives due to idiotic actions.

link   
reply to post by j2000

I understand that these are Government background check numbers...

But my question is, how many of those 1 billion rounds being sold per day are being sold to Government Agents?

Quite a few, I would suspect.

But there are still large numbers of Americans buying them.
Too many for the Fed to manage, I'm sure. Hell, they can't even handle an insurgency in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I heard Chuck on a radio interview here in Austin. He wants to run as president of Texas which is fine with me , so long as Ron Paul is involved.

Texans have 80% of the US refineries, have plenty of land for food , more military than any other state; we even have a state militia and air force.

There are two problems with that. 1. The governor is one of the elitist and.thus needs to be removed from office. 2.The government would not tolerate secession since Obama (another elitist supported by the Trilateral Commission) would not allow it.

One can only hope it would be a feasible plan if SHTF.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
i think we're a lot better equipped than a lot of people think. watch this video...all the way to the end! you'll love it

link

we are not alone...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

Good video I was astounded by the numbers .... I for one though have bought 2X SKS, M1A, & a AR15 plus loads of ammo & the extra's. So there might be a lot of people like me out there preparing. I never owned an assault rifle in my life but when I saw how the elite stole the primaries and suppressed the honest canidates I knew the conspiracies were true. Now I consider myself fully awake and I am under now illusion that things will ever get better under these EVIL bastards.

Oh where was I when Bush was in power I was asleep like the Obamatards so don't call me a hypocrite because I always hated the taxes and considered them a bunch of crooks.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
I heard Chuck on a radio interview here in Austin. He wants to run as president of Texas which is fine with me , so long as Ron Paul is involved.

Texans have 80% of the US refineries, have plenty of land for food , more military than any other state; we even have a state militia and air force.

There are two problems with that. 1. The governor is one of the elitist and.thus needs to be removed from office. 2.The government would not tolerate secession since Obama (another elitist supported by the Trilateral Commission) would not allow it.

One can only hope it would be a feasible plan if SHTF.

If Texas seriously wanted to leave the union there is nothing that this damn country could do about it. The one thing I learned about living in Texas is the people of Texas are CITIZENS of Texas and they take pride in that. If Texas broke away they would instantly have millions of people in a Texas militia. I would also say that people in surrounding states that are fed up would cross the border in a heart beat to join up. The union would need a draft just to take on Texas and that itself with cause more states to leave.... So please tell me what the hell is Obama going to do? I'll tell You He will have to do like the bankers and steal elections...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It has been discovered that Alex Jones is in fact a fraud working for the Illuminati by his antics and disinformation. He even claims that Hollywood is controlled by the Saudi's by his own words......this is not even scratching the surface that this traitor says....he lies.. he tells just enough truth to be believed and then he misleads like Michael Moore and another globalist traitor Naomi Wolf a Rhodes Scholar like Clinton, both work for the Bilderbergers and world government.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

Actually, Arkansas would join them.

Doesn't mean too much to most in the Nation, but it is important to me.

I consider it a love/hate relationship between our two states. Also, I'm quite sure Oklahoma would join also.

It is no small wonder that all three states have proposals on the floor for 10th amendment "emphasis", if you will.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ha Chuck Norris is a moron, it's these movie types that thing participating in combat movies equals experience... Chuck and is black belt cronies wouldn't last 3 seconds and i don't care how many times they've used the totalgym... what do the think this is going to be hand to hand combat!!!! I can see chuck now having a quarrel at his house.. putting together camouflage w/head band and pipe bombs.. pumping everybody up telling em christy brinkley is going to show up..

check out this link if you want to laugh

Total Gym Phone Prank

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow, you totally know this has gotten serious when Chuck Norris is involved.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Yup, why do you think all courtrooms or government jurisdictions hang a flag with a gold fringe around its border? Every time you see a state official on TV, what do you see?

Martial Law.

It never ended. We are guilty until proven innocent.

Why do you think they call it the "Criminal Justice" System? Because our government and institutions are "criminal". It is not called the "Citizen's Justice" System for a damn good reason.

Citizen's innocents and freedoms are an illusion. Freedom and innocents are a threat to government -- a system of control and power intent on protecting the elite.

Since the Civil War, citizens haven't had control of their government. We haven't had real freedom either. We've only had the "illusion" of freedom and control. We are slaves to war and debt, designed to make our money masters richer and more powerful.

You see, once your illusions are stripped from you...and the doors of perception have been cleansed, the truth will (can) set you free.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is nothing more than taliban like rhetoric...

Notice his desire for a return to a more religious citizenry...

He continues; calling on a second American Revolution; “…we’ve bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America’s religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.

I'm sorry chuck... I really don't care about the past. I care about the future. And it's because of he freedom from religion that many of our forefathers came to this great nation. It shouldn't matter to you if I'm religious or not... if I'm cynical or not...

What SHOULD matter to you is that I'm free to do these things.

I'm sorry Chuck, but you really came across as a theocratic separatist.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by knowrespect

I believe you could be right. After much research and intuition, I believe Alex Jones and many others are working for one of two groups they will never touch: The Zionists and Vatican. All calls are screened and if one sneaks in making a logical argument in that direction, he or she is quickly dismissed (with a straw man) or Alex attacks the messenger as a racists bigot...when in fact...Zionism is a racist ideology itself.

Make no mistake, this is where the money leads and the problems of the world are contrived. When our U.S. government's foreign policy department is made up of 90% Jews with dual citizenship, while only making up about 2% of the U.S. population, there is likely a conspiracy. What would you say if our foreign (and soon to be domestic policy) departments were made up of 90% Chinese with dual citizenship?

The best way for a conspiracy to stay hidden is out in the open my friends. If a theory is too complicated, it must be thrown out. Many like Jones: David Icke, John Rense, Jordan Maxwell...etc, etc are likely spreading disinformation sprinkled with half truths in order to throw you off the path. If what they claimed held an ounce of "real" truth, they would have been snuffed out long ago. They are most likely CIA psych ops.

I look to people like George Carlin and Aaron Russo for a more honest answer. The others promote sensationalism and fear. If you have studied psychology and mind control techniques in grad school, you know fear mongering is the best way to break down a current fundamental belief system to instill a new unorthodox belief. Fear also a proven mechanism for controlling a subject and making that person feel helpless and vulnerable to the manipulator. Alex Jones is a classic example of this.

Why is it that Alex Jones never offers any "real" solutions? In fact, he discourages taking action. Furthermore, many "independent investigative journalists" in the CT world have quite a few products they would like to sell you. Anyone with a heart who is privy to some "real" truth about the inner workings of the global power structure would want to freely share that information or at the very most: offer whatever media information they might have at cost, would they not? $9.95 is $8.95 in profit. $29.95 is $27.95 in profit!

When the likes of Steven M. Greer, M.D charge $895.00 for a weekend seminar, wisdom should make one wake up and smell the con game to a profitable religion. If there was something to disclose, do you think any (let alone all) of those people involved in the "project" would be alive right now?

Hello? Hello McFly?

It's a project alright. The CIA has been propagating fear for a long, long time. They are damn good at it!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here's a pic I made to put things in perspective.

As far as states that have indroduced bills affirming sovereignty, this is how it breaks down. Chuck would have quite a few behind him I think...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9b439e99db5.gif[/atsimg]

kinda makes you say hmmmm

Source

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by granted

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

Link

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit to fix link

[edit on 3/10/2009 by semper fortis]

I believe chuck norris is right , right now the us government is starting to renovate 600 prison camps across the united states . In these camps they have gas chambers capable of killing 24,000 people at one time , that is bigger then the nazis gas chambers back in wwII . The united states government is heading towards something big and its against its own people . The gentlemen who runs this great site put up a thread that tells of solders in rhode island , this is just the start of it . The rfid chip is next , if you don't obey and take the chip then they WILL get rid of you ...nwo

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Is "Chuck Norris told me to do it " a valid defence in the U.S.... ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join