It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Go ahead Chuck, I would have to guess you'll be the first one in the FEMA camps.

What a nut job.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Bush or Obama its all the same, Obama's budget increased military spending by 4% this year. Who cares if they are out of Iraq they will just be in some other nation beating the # out of poor people. Political/Military/Industrial complex is a well oiled machine and security over American telephones/internet/etc etc is only going to get worse, just speculation but Obama is no different than anyone else. Just be happy right wing militant groups exist, they may be cheerleaders for neocons but at least they will do something. And if Obama doesn't change foreign policy (massive troop withdraw all over the world) you could put him in the group as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I follow Chuck Norris into the second revolution any day of the week. All joking aside I loved the article, we have completely skewed the original constitution and are heading into a communist, police state.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good post star for you. Its one that all on ATS should read. I nice little history lesson they dont talk about in school.

What worries me about these right wingers is they are mostly of the neocon type. Im sorry but I dont want neocon rule I want founding father rule. I wont fight and die for more warmongering and religious guilt.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First thing is first.
I read that article AND the comments below it.
Infowars?
Now I understand that he said this on the radio with Glenn Beck. Okay, the comments stand.

However, look at where it is being brought to US here from. Look again at that article and scroll down to the comments section.

Notice the Jihadist in the comments?

Just made me think for a bit.
(maybe there is more than meets the eye, here?)

I would also like to second what the above poster said about Chuck Norris being an icon in the eyes of the military.
He makes HUGE contributions to charity on behalf of Veterans Affairs. He *IS* a hero.

About Hollywood actors being activists... I don't have a problem with Chuck. He is first and foremost a military man and martial artist. He is a horrible actor.
I have more problems with people like Matt Damon trying to expound on the complexities of modern society while promoting his latest cameo appearance in some Kevin Smith movie making fart jokes and threatening to beat the hell out of people.

I don't like this news.
Good thread, though.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Chuck Norris and I have the same birthday. Happy birthday to us!

I got an email this morning pointing out that we are birthday twins, and then saw this headline. Surreal. As a birthday present to myself I'm going to ignore the false left/right paradigm arguments.

Do we know what channel "We Surround Them" is going to be aired on the 13th at 5pm? I don't want to miss it.

Fox News. Glenn Beck Show.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

People can marginalize Chuck Norris all they like, but he has quite the following in the armed forces. A lot of people respect him and his opinions.

As noted in the article, Texans are very proud of their heritage and their 2nd ammendment rights. They are also very proud of their saying "Don't mess with Texas." I lived in Texas for a few years and all I can say is they are a very homogeneous group.

I would take him at his word.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
reply to post by XTC_savedmyLife

This is exactly what TPTB want. You have to ask yourself if the person making the claim (stirring the pot) is:

1. Nuts?
2. Or an agent provocateur.

The end result will be the same: MARTIAL LAW AND FURTHER EROSION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

I need to understand this, I think... are you saying that because there is a danger of martial law and further erosion of constitutional rights, that is reason enough NOT to fight against the danger of martial law and the further erosion of constitutional rights?

I REALLY need to understand that mindset... where is the upside? Getting to live on your knees rather than dying on your feet?

Not an option for some of us.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I agree here. The problem I see here, and maybe this is what the poster was getting at, is that this nation has become so polarized that they can literally pick a boogey-man (but the boogey-man here will be patriotic americans) and set an example of him and the brainwashed fools will go with it.
If nothing else, I would think this is the "plan", if you will.

But like you said, for some there is no option.
I took an oath and I will uphold it. To the day I die.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i think we're a lot better equipped than a lot of people think. watch this video...all the way to the end! you'll love it

link

we are not alone...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The arguments in this thread seem to be all over the place, but one thing has been said that bears repeating. Over 30 years ago I took an oath to defend the Constitution against ALL enemies both foreign AND DOMESTIC. An oath has no expiration date. 'Nuff said.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by RR98]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Wow, those numbers are impressive.
I wonder how much of it was bought by the Government.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

What a nut job.

I am not so sure that he is the one who is the nut job. He seems to be very aware of what is going on in this country. There are those who consider him a patriot. If he is saying these things, it is because there are a lot of people who feel the same way and he will be their rallying point.

It is time to stop the name calling and start opening eyes and paying attention. Some may say this is just what the nwo wants. If the elites are thinking it will be a walk in the park, I have a feeling that they will be in for a very big surprise. If there is one thing that I can say with the utmost confidence, it would be a very bad thing to have the majority of US citizens come together when they realize what has been done to them. The puppets and puppet masters should worry about what is to come.

Many are waking up and are furious.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xman_in_blackx

If it were me planning on the behalf of ANY potential invasion force against the USA, I would try to turn the entire country into a powder keg.

Otherwise, you can't win.

I don't think that the rebellious force would be nearly as big as people here may think it would be, but it would still be very large.

Look at Iraq or Vietnam. The American Government must have learned by now that you can't beat an ideal. Especially when you fight it on its turf.
Unwinnable even against a relatively small group. Impossible when you are talking about a potential for millions.

Instead I would rather pit them against themselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

He could walk up to the Whitehouse and claim the presidency just by being Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris would run for President but he doesn't wanna lose any power or influence.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I thought Chuck Norris became irrelevant a long time ago.

If he's right, that means there are what? Thousands of wildcard groups out there? Fan-freakin-tastic. Makes me wish I'd have invested in an AK, a thousand rounds of ammunition, and some skills sharpening.

As it is, I have a 9mm handgun, 100 rounds of ammo that's not exactly 'fresh', etc...

Well, if the SHTF, I'm dissapearing into south east Oklahoma. The heck with worrying about the government, AND that many wildcards.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by nenothtu

I agree here. The problem I see here, and maybe this is what the poster was getting at, is that this nation has become so polarized that they can literally pick a boogey-man (but the boogey-man here will be patriotic americans) and set an example of him and the brainwashed fools will go with it.
If nothing else, I would think this is the "plan", if you will.

But like you said, for some there is no option.
I took an oath and I will uphold it. To the day I die.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

No doubt, but as has been said before, "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". One must evaluate the intended result to determine which side one stands on.

On the topic of the OP, I read everything I could find linked here, and nowhere did I see Mr Norris saying that thousands of militia groups were preparing to strike. The closest I could find to that was that thousands of patriot types, as well as others who are fed up, are gonna tune in to a tv show. That's a bit of an extrapolation ( big word for a STRETCH of the imagination), don't ya think?

Yup, I'm sure it's coming, if those who are driving this juggernaut don't wake up and pay attention to the will of the people, but I don't think it's kickoff time yet.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have to wonder if a revolution will be the people's game our the powers that be.

If Texas leaves the union, would they be squeezed from the South and the North? How do we know that the problems in the South aren't a warm up for a raid a little to the North?

I'd hate to be in Brownsville now without a Gatling gun and a few sticks of BAM!.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Time for my $.02 YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYY

As far as "where were all these groups when Bush was destroying freedoms?"

They were being established, recruiting, growing, recovering from the

Klinton/Reno years.

By the way, has that Patriot Act been repealed yet? didn't think so...

As to "Fearmongers are making people buy up guns through imaginary 2nd

Amendment scares"

Obama never met a gun control law he didn't vote for. His AG Eric Holder

is a dyed in the wool gun grabber who already stated in the press he

wants to reinstate Klinton's BS assault weapons ban. Fearmongering? Get

a life....

As to "The Bush administration caused this!!! Now that Dems are in control

right wingers can't stand it!!!"

I blame Barney Frank. And for the record, Bush tried to stop him.

Barney Frank engineered the economic meltdown

Bush is an ignoramus, but he was OUR ignoramus.

And when we poured into the middle east chasing terrorists after 9-11-01,

Liberals were cheering right along with the rest of us.

The question we should ALL be worrying about is ,

how the hell do we fix this without bloodshed?

I will not hand this bloated, festering corpse of a country to my children.

We have to bring it back to life. Cleaning the maggots out of DC seems

like a damn good start. And that means all of them except Ron Paul and

friends. Chuck Norris should run for POTUS and I would have more faith in

than anyone since Kennedy.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Wow, those numbers are impressive.
I wonder how much of it was bought by the Government.

Those are just the Fed. background check numbers. There are some states that do their own and those are not included.
These also would not count the Govt. sales.
As far as Ammo. goes, this would be Distributor numbers, again the Govt. does not use them.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join