It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Oh and one more thing, this makes it abundantly clear as to why we need to buy guns and ammo... I hate that I am broke...

Broke or not it don't matter. Ammo is scarce as all hell and if you can find it, it's marked up about 10x what it was just a couple of years ago.

I'm about to order beyonets for my guns.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I'm in the Army and my buddies and I have come to the conclussion that if we had to face off with Chuck Norris then we will surrender.

Read the Chuck Norris fact page, who the hell wants to mess with that?

That would be a very wise move my friend. If you didn't, then your bullets would likely surrender the moment they saw who they were headed for, they don't want to slam into Chuck Norris at that speed, not even lead is that stupid.

The fact page is GREAT!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

If you want to bring down the gov. fast stop spending money, hide all your money, stop working, file bankruptcy, and apply for governement support, food stamps, health care, etc. pitch a tent, watch and wait for the main event.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I'm in the Army and my buddies and I have come to the conclussion that if we had to face off with Chuck Norris then we will surrender.

Read the Chuck Norris fact page, who the hell wants to mess with that?

There is always someone tougher when you play that role. That inlcudes Chuck Norris....he is no superman.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Im new to this site and forget how far away some of the members are. Other things going on in middle america is that there has been a run on guns and ammo for a while now. We are being lied to on a astronomical level....I just found out the civil war was about seceeding not slavery, and the war never ended, this is not what is taught in school or on the TV, just recently ther was a big deal about Lincon and how he freed the slaves.We have been under marshal law since the civil war. Our local news shows talk about who died in a wreck or who was shot ouside a club and who got busted,sports hollywood crap all useless info, never addressing real issues.Alot of people still beleive that 9/11 was a attack from some mideast guys gone wild.Kids ( 14 -18 , high school) that are caught on top of buildings,schools or whatever are jailed at least one day then put on "watch" for ayear which includes fines of hundreds of dollars , drug testing and classes, pshy evaluations. You can do more time in jail for drugs than murder. There is a lot of talk in quiet about gov discontent.People are getting tired of being lied to. ps,I know my spelling isint best

Yes, that's the great thing about the Internet, you get to converse with people all over the world! It's the New World Order!

You are correct the Civil War was about States Rights. It actually started back while Andrew Jackson was President decades before when a couple of states wanted to secede he successfully argued the case that they couldn't because they would cause irreparable harm to the states left in the Union who would suffer as a union without those states no longer contributing their share to the union. Each state at the time of confederation was under the impression the republic was an experiment that they were free to leave at any time. Andrew Jackson represented the second generation of Citizens. The founding citizens were pretty much gone at that point and their was no one left to look at from the founders to argue yeah or nay.

In many ways the Civil War was about whether the nation was going to be an industrial/banking one, or an agrarian land owner one. Needless to say the Northern banking and industry captains saw the south as a land of wasted potential and money left on the table. The South was more focused on genteel classes and farming wide expanses. Slaves don't make good consumers, and empty land house no consumers, and neither created bank deposits. The North used it's industrial might, wealth of immigrant conscripts and better financial position to quell the south into submission and to plan out the strip malls and factories and gleaming high rise banking centers to come.

The Civil War was about the Banksters using the neglected issue of slavery that the founders were afraid to delve into for fear it would keep southern states from joining the new republic to crush the representative republic and start the process of corporate run government and government as an international corporation. When Lincoln became the first leader ever to issue a flat fiat paper currency attached to no gold, by passing the power of the European Banking Cartels they had him killed. They did though in the process pick up a great idea how to eliminate the necessity of having to have gold to dominate the financial dependence of nations and realized if they could get every nation to adopt a flat fiat paper currency the Banksters could control the issuance and value of that they could control the world that way, and set about rapidly setting up reserve banks throughout the nations of the world and succeeded in establishing the Federal Reserve here in the United States. Oddly enough it was Andrew Jackson who had also stopped the second attempt at a Reserve Bank to keep the Union independent of international banking influence and control.

The government is a bloated machine that exists for it's own power and only wants to grow bigger and more powerful, no Administration has ever given up or rolled back the expanding Federal Central Power of the Administration Before it. Bush like Hoover created a market bubble that led to recession. FDR like Obama who is trying to repeat his failed policies, exasperated it and made it worse by trying to impose government control over free markets and adding to the debt and power of the government in the process and making the recession a depression in the process, that no matter how big he grew the government only grew worse because of the additional debt being created in growing the government and trying to borrow our way out of a debt crisis. The exact history leading up to World War II is repeating itself.

The citizenry no longer is represented in the Republic. It has not been for a very long time. It is simply a matter of is there a straw that breaks the camels back and when.

The Union is no more likely to let states secede today than they did in Andrew Jackson's time, let alone the Civil War.

Now days there isn't just a Union but a United Nations that represents a New World Order of international contractual law between international corporations.

The U.S. is an international corporation.

Could it be true Chuck Norris is not a corporate titan? That sure would be grand.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
There is always someone tougher when you play that role. That inlcudes Chuck Norris....he is no superman.

Don't come into the Chuck Norris thread and throw around a bunch of "logic", you must not know who Chuck Norris is. Read the fact page, Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas....

[edit on 10-3-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We need a strong third party and elect them as Senators and Represenatives! Until we, the people, elect a new voice, all we will have is the old voice. Before we throw out a working system, let us reform it from within Constitutionally. Otherwise you become the evil you seek to overthrow.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
I like chuck norris... heck he was even killed by bruce lee once... and who can forget "Invasion U.S.A".. HAHAHA, "time to die.."

I just hope he doesn't get snuffed out for speaking out about such things. If something odd does happen to the man, we know where is started.

Death Fears chuck norris, therefore he can't be snuffed out.
also his tears cure cancer.

But really, Is it going to end up the military vs. the people.........If so I would assume about half those military people would quit or rebel inside and join the people, while the really brainwashed ones will shoot first and ask questions later........or not at all.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Things are getting bad now. Rumors of revolutions, riots, martial law, some warning from God, some "World Teacher" named Maitreya, some pastor predicting a major incident in New York, etc.

So the trigger to all this will be the collapse of the global economy sometime within the next 18 months or so?

I respect Norris -not for his long time ownership of the Gold Coast in Vegas, lol, but for his respect of the Constitution and the people. I've always believed that the "...Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…," and I wondered when will the citizens of this One Nation Under God open their eyes and just how long would it take?

Well, eyes are opening and they would have opened much sooner if the elite didn't make society the Me and Now Generation to distract us all. Nicely played. But like in all chess gamed you must control the middle of the board and I do believe their Knight is on the edge, where it has been rendered ineffective. I guess it doesn't much matter since they'll be Castling soon.

Welcome to the transition from One Nation Under God to One Nation Under. Please come on in, can I take your coat? Might as well, you're gonna lose it anyway...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Oh man I busted out laughing what does he know

Chuck Norris

Now if Bruce Lee " God rest his soul" Said it I would believe it.

Read the chuck norris facts chart adn then appologize to him quick before he enacts his revenge upon your blasphemous ways. lol

[edit on 10-3-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Read the chuck norris facts chart adn then appologize to him quick before he enacts his revenge upon your blasphemous ways. lol

Nah, he'd better just make peace with god, if he's not dead already. There is no making peace with Chuck Norris.

I'd better lay off the Chuck Norris jokes and get serious, about the people uprising, if only. The problem is we are all way too divided to have any kind of effective rebellion, peaceful or otherwise...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If Chuck Norris's favored political party was crippled, he would round house kick the other party in the FACE!

ANNYYYway, I don't have much of a reason to believe him but ok, we'll see...

[edit on 3/10/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I used to love watching Walker, Texas Ranger when I was in the mood for cheesy entertainment.

But that's all he is good for, cheesy entertainment. The guy is not very friendly. I parked right next to him at a local grocery store. When we got out of our cars, I said hello. He was with his girlfriend or wife at the time and didn't even have enough decency to say hello back or throw a smile in my direction.

If anyone wants to do any investigation of him, his license plate is TOPKICK

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

You met Chuck Norris...

and survived?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i saw this on another forum, so this is way late

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Seems to me this actor from the 80's just tried too hard to keep himself famous and now he just seems crazy....

To all those that talk about revolution etc, I'd just like to advise you to do this reality check

The current president and Commaned if Chief has a -VERY- large approval rating. Since you're on ATS reading this thread you may dislike that fact, but it is a FACT.

It just seems to be that for a revolution to have atleast a slim theoretic chance you'd need an very unpopurlar leader, like for example GW Bush... and I would think even then it is close to impossible with the ways things are setup in this day in age.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

i didn't read the whole link but i respect chuck norris and this has even more convinced that john titor is for real

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Norris claims that; “Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation

God protect the ones who try and waterboard or taser Mr Norris for making a statement like that.

Seriously though, no fly and terror watch lists await you Chuck.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The interesting thing to note here is that Chuck Norris's recent surge in popularity is due to jokes made by active duty soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Chuck Norris jokes that we see everywhere these days originated in the sandbox. Norris jokes are the current day equivalent of the "Killroy was here" grafitti in WWII. The mythology being developed around Norris is part of his elevation to a symbol of the "ultimate American badass" by combat soldiers. He is an icon to active duty servicemen, not unlike a living "Uncle Sam". When he comes out and says something like this, it is not without meaning or weight.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Walker....Texas Nutcase. Talk like that will get you a one way ticket to Gitmo. Somewhere Tim McVeigh is laughing.
If we lose our Democracy in America, we'll do it to ourselves and the threat will come from the Far Right in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join