It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Just a few short words.......You are way off key! You must agree with Obama that the budget that the senate is attempting to pass is Bush's budget?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If you misspell Chuck Norris in Google, it doesn't come back saying, "Did you mean: "Chuck Norris". Instead, it just says, "Run!".

*Edit to add:

And let's call a spade a spade here... this isn't extreme right wingers, this is radical Christianity. Fairly synonymous, but not the same.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTC_savedmyLife
Chuck Norris could take out the entire military and government with a cold stare..

Nothing new here

Well why didn't he -- back when Liebold stole an election 7 November 2000.

No wonder Symantec is cooperating with the FBI regarding Magic Lantern.

The right wing cells will meet during a live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday March 13 at 5 p.m.
from www.infowars.com...

I wonder who all will be in attendence. No doubt this is going to be a reich-wing version of Tom Gabel's "Anna was a stool pigeon."

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ok.. first off here's Mr. Norris's full exclusive commentary from WND...

I may run for President of Texas

I'll still have to read the full text but, just reading a couple of paragraphs, it makes an interesting read.

a very excellent quote...from the text..

Patrick Henry taught that, "Our Constitution is … an instrument for its people to restrain the government." Yet our Congress and president stampede that founding document, overlook its explicitness and manipulate its words to abandon a balance of power and accommodate their own desires, partisan politics and runaway spending.

bold italics are mine for emphasis

Now, weather or not this is coming from Mr.Norris or not, I find it hard to disagree with him.

To those ATS members that are flaming mad as to why we didn't do anything while Bush was in power...here's something to chew on...

Joan of Arc...and her timing.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fio1968

See ya.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take crap from anybody.

He actually said recently in an interview that he'd have RP, arguably the most honest politician in Washington, and have him pick out the dishonest politicians. Chuck said he would them grab them and throw them to the pile.

You gotta love that.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTC_savedmyLife
Chuck Norris could take out the entire military and government with a cold stare..

Nothing new here

Ah the endless Chuck Norris jokes. LMAO!
That was a good one.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I would love it... if I didn't think Chuck Norris was off his rocker. Any time someone starts talking about fringe groups rising up and taking control, it is a good idea to just stay away from that person.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
ok, if chuck norris says so then this is gonna happen!!

as a foreigner who stays in new zealand, its hard for us to realise exactly whats going down over there in USA.

only by reading this site, listening to Alex Jones, and now reading about Chuck Norris, do we actually realise the seriousness of whats going on there.

G

Link
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-3-2009 by grantbeed]

Edit to fix link

[edit on 3/10/2009 by semperfortis]

I wouldnt take Alex Jones to seriously. Although some of the stuff he says may be true, he doesnt seem to approach them the right way.
To agressive to be a man seeking peace!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's my thought.

Not only have our forefathers foresee this would happen, they even told us what to do!!!!!

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience has shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Now Chuck Norris is telling us it is a good idea. I say we go and march on Washington, not Wall Street, and make citizens arrest of all the politicians in the White house, throw Barrack and his wife out on the sidewalk where they belong, and retake this country before THEY surround US!!

How long will people continue to try and get gubment out of their lives by "calling their congressman/representative/senator"? These guys are not gonna stop until they are physically stopped.

A "protest" isn't gonna do a thing...never has and never will.

It is time for action....time to find out who the REAL americans are.

rusty

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Chuck Norris and I have the same birthday. Happy birthday to us!

I got an email this morning pointing out that we are birthday twins, and then saw this headline. Surreal. As a birthday present to myself I'm going to ignore the false left/right paradigm arguments.

Do we know what channel "We Surround Them" is going to be aired on the 13th at 5pm? I don't want to miss it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I personally think it is too late on many levels, particularly Judicially but again I am hopeful Obama cleans that stuff up, Americans wake up and stop electing incumbents and making their Reps actually work for them. I can hope can't I, in my anger???

here here! stop electing incumbents is the key, ignorance/laziness is the problem.

you'd be surprised, actually, probably not, how many people around me are opposed the all this "stimulus"/"bailout" BS, but still voted for the people in the last election that voted FOR it.

until the weasels that approve all this garbage are run out of the hen house, nothing will change.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XTC_savedmyLife

This is exactly what TPTB want. You have to ask yourself if the person making the claim (stirring the pot) is:

1. Nuts?
2. Or an agent provocateur.

The end result will be the same: MARTIAL LAW AND FURTHER EROSION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you had $5 and Chuck Norris had $5,Chuck would have more money than you.

Anyway,in reality i cant stand the guy or his views...where were these *right wing cell groups* when bush was around? im right your right we all do alright? get over this faux left/right paradigm and use your noggin,if ANYONE still believes this claptrap you need a reality check.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I heard Chuck Norris on alex Jones mabye 6 months ago and he was just waking up.
Mabye he is helping them through out commo and such. Glad to hear that he belives in us to do whats right.

I personally belive we can defeat them witout firing a shot, non violence is the way.

Thanks chuck

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Well you know, Chuck Norris is the only person alive who can punch you in the "back" of the face.

Why so much about Cnuck in the past couple of days, the whole running for President of Texas thread yesterday mentioned him as well.

It's kind scary to think that there are all these unknown hidden "groups" ready to overthrow the government.

Kinda sounds like.....what's that word....OHH yeah, "terrorists".

Ha, I bet you anything that's what they'll be labeled as, even though it's most likely Freedom Fighters.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If Chuck Norris is coming out against the government, that's a big warning flag. He is a poster boy, if not THE poster boy for the military.

If the balloon goes up, I'll be right there, fighting right alongside ya', Chuck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join