It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok Folks , let's ease up on the Chuck jokes, please.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird

Come on we finally get a political news story we can all agree on and have fun with and you want to deny us?

You could let us have our fun.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
According to the link, ol' Chuck is going to run for "President of Texas" if things get worse.

That's change I can believe in.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

I do respect his openess about how he feels about the government tho. It's rare to hear people out of Hollywood with his point of view.

I would normally agree but it seems lately that if you've been in a Movie/TV show that means you're either an environmental or a political genius
they all seem to think that gives them the right to spew their version of morality
And these people are from Hollywood of all places sheesh.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You make an excellent point there buddy!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

I do respect his openess about how he feels about the government tho. It's rare to hear people out of Hollywood with his point of view.

I would normally agree but it seems lately that if you've been in a Movie/TV show that means you're either an environmental or a political genius
they all seem to think that gives them the right to spew their version or morality
And this is from Hollywood of all places sheesh.

Yea these hollywood types are starting to get annoying. I like to watch some of them in movies, but as far as what they actually think, I really don't care.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird

LOL! Your asking the near impossible Jbird. Thoughts of Chuck often induce unsolicited images of hilarity. Tis' human nature my friend!

However, I will respect your calls for sanity and for-go my birthright to make a Chuck Norris joke. Three words that go hand in glove! The man is bullet proof!

Really - He is!

IRM

[edit on 10/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hollywood actors turned political= joke.
Champion Matial artist turning politician= Kick ass.
Chuck Norris is not just a hollywood persona, he is what
many people look up to in terms of self-disciplinary figures.
Along with Bruce Lee of course =) They are both ok in my book.
If anyone is going to lead a rebellion, I hope it would be Chuck.
I asked Chuck for an autograph once, he looked at the photograph and the signature signed itself.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
First of all . . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUCK NORRIS! (March 10, 1940).

He's not really from Hollywood, he became an actor at the urging of his friend, and Karate student, Steve McQueen, in 1968.

I'm really glad to hear him speak about returning the gov. to the people.

After his Air Force service in Korea, he studied martial arts, and went on to become one of the top contenders of several different styles, and was the first Westerner to be awarded an 8th-Degree Black Belt.

What I like best, is how much work he does for charities, mostly involving children and veterans. (His second younger brother, Weiland, was Killed in Action in Vietnam, in 1970). Which was probably his big motivation for the "Missing in Action" movies he starred in.

I would listen to what he says, because he's never demonstrated any whacky, or outlandish views or behaviors. And he's written several books about incorporating martial arts into solving problems non-violently.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
great stuff frightener. old chuck seems like a top bloke with great values if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
SO Americano's - what would this post US gov look like???

Would any of you feel a bunch of woodshack - half neo nazi freedom fighters free you???

How would that look like???

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
First of all . . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHUCK NORRIS! (March 10, 1940).

He's not really from Hollywood, he became an actor at the urging of his friend, and Karate student, Steve McQueen, in 1968.

I'm really glad to hear him speak about returning the gov. to the people.

After his Air Force service in Korea, he studied martial arts, and went on to become one of the top contenders of several different styles, and was the first Westerner to be awarded an 8th-Degree Black Belt.

What I like best, is how much work he does for charities, mostly involving children and veterans. (His second younger brother, Weiland, was Killed in Action in Vietnam, in 1970). Which was probably his big motivation for the "Missing in Action" movies he starred in.

I would listen to what he says, because he's never demonstrated any whacky, or outlandish views or behaviors. And he's written several books about incorporating martial arts into solving problems non-violently.

Great post. Chuck is indeed a stand up guy, he is well regarded and he is entitled to his views. If Chuck fights with fists , I would imagine that Ted Nugent would back him up with the lead.

Don't mess with Walker!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes well you see, hes talking only about himself though.
He is actually 10000 right wing groups in himself.
And hes going to single handedly overthrow the government, because he can taste there lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I hear about all these "right wing" people................ one question

WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT?

Why NOW??? BUSH TOOK AWAY OUR RIGHTS!! NOW THEY WANT TO REVOLT!!!

I don't frickin get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolts should have STARTED 7 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!

That is why these people get me sick............... YES something needs to be done................. but since those right wing people's "Hitler" which is who we had for 8 years is gone...................... NOW THEY WANT TO REVOLT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This is the lunacy you get with a 2-party system. It's always "That other party" that causes the problems. If you listen to some of these crazy right-wing people they will even go as far as blaming most of Bush's wrongs on Clinton's policy.
But then again I thought I heard that ol Chuck was supporting the libertarian party during the campaign, if that is the case, he gets my vote.

An off-topic Side Note to the person who posted about Chuck being president:

Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Chuck Norris to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Chuck Norris had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by grantbeed

I hear about all these "right wing" people................ one question

WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT?

Why NOW??? BUSH TOOK AWAY OUR RIGHTS!! NOW THEY WANT TO REVOLT!!!

I don't frickin get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolts should have STARTED 7 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!

That is why these people get me sick............... YES something needs to be done................. but since those right wing people's "Hitler" which is who we had for 8 years is gone...................... NOW THEY WANT TO REVOLT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only you could make this into an anti Bush thread.
The economy was actually doing well throughout the majority of Bush's term. Now that Pelosi and her fellow lefties are in charge they are wanting spend away the nations wealth. Every time Obama opens his mouth about gloom and doom I lose money in the market.

Norris et al are concerned about this nation's collapse at breakneck speed that has not been seen in decades.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Im new to this site and forget how far away some of the members are. Other things going on in middle america is that there has been a run on guns and ammo for a while now. We are being lied to on a astronomical level....I just found out the civil war was about seceeding not slavery, and the war never ended, this is not what is taught in school or on the TV, just recently ther was a big deal about Lincon and how he freed the slaves.We have been under marshal law since the civil war. Our local news shows talk about who died in a wreck or who was shot ouside a club and who got busted,sports hollywood crap all useless info, never addressing real issues.Alot of people still beleive that 9/11 was a attack from some mideast guys gone wild.Kids ( 14 -18 , high school) that are caught on top of buildings,schools or whatever are jailed at least one day then put on "watch" for ayear which includes fines of hundreds of dollars , drug testing and classes, pshy evaluations. You can do more time in jail for drugs than murder. There is a lot of talk in quiet about gov discontent.People are getting tired of being lied to.

ps,I know my spelling isint best

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join