It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Dimensions? Other Earths?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Cabalist text Sefer Yetszirah, written 1000 years ago, orated even earlier, spoke of Seven Earths that were created:
The most distant was earth was 1)Erez, followed by 2)Adamah, then 3)Arka, 4)Harabbah (or Ge), 5)Yabbashah (or Neshiah), 6)Ziah or Tebel, and our then own world 7)Heled (Though some texts say it is Ziah followed by Tebel which is our world.). This means our earth is either Heled or Tebel.
All these are separated by Abyss, Chaos, and Waters. This water, as in Genesis, is of the Deep or Tehom, not actual H2O. Tehom may mean Space with all its metaphysical, ethereal, esoteric, quantum physics aspects.
Medieval scholars interpreted the Abyss, Chaos, and Waters separating each world as the destruction of a world laying way for the creation of the next. But since the 7 earths are mentioned in relation to the 7 heavens, implies they coexist.
According to Zohar, atleast one of these worlds have Humans on them who are the Descendants of Adam. In the Islamic version, one of these earths has humans on it who can travel to the other earths, probably Arka (Islamic version Arqa) with its decendants of Cain. Adam himself according to legend travelled to these other earths after leaving Eden. There is journey of five hundred years between them. 500 yrs of time travel. So the furthest away would be around 3000 years of travel time, then 2500, 2000, 1500, 1000, and finally the closest at 500 years of travel time. Remember, we would be traveling thru the Abyssal waters, not on them. Could not one meaning of Abyssal waters be “Space”! And the travel would be interdimensional space travel!

Also, at least one of the worlds is described as a Desert world with two suns.
The furthest earth from our earth, or the most distant earth, is Erez. It is described as a dark world without light. (In the Islamic version this is called Remaka, also said to be a hellish world).
The 2nd furthest earth, Adamah is inhabited by phantom like beings. (In the Islamic version it is called Khalada. It is said to be a hellish world).
The 3rd furthest earth is Arka. It is inhabited by the descendants of Cain. (In the Islamic version it is called Arqa).
The 4th furthest earth is Harrabah (or Ge). Like Yabbashah/Neshia (2nd distant earth), Harrabah also has trees but no wheat or any of the Seven Species, which are seven plants important to Judaism. (In the Islamic version it called Heraba).
The 5th furthest earth to our earth is Yabbashah (or Neshiah). It has a red sun and the "people" that non-human; they are dwarves with no noses. It has trees but no wheat or any of the Seven Species, which are seven plants important to Judaism. In the Islamic version this is called Maltham).
The 6th furthest earth, the closest earth to our earth, is Ziah; it is said to be inhabited by creatures who are not in the least human. (In the Islamic version this is called Sijjin).
In the Islamic version of the 7 earths, our earth is not included in the 7 earths; rather, our earth is the eight earth. That would make the 7th furthest earth, the closest earth to our earth: It is a world a world called Ajiba.
Our Earth is called Heled or Tebel.
Cabalistic text, Zohar mentions thousands of worlds in addition to the seven earths.

The Islamic version of 7 earths describes all of these worlds as Hellish places, with mostly inhuman inhabitants.
There may be two possible scenarios for the 7 earths: A) that they are globes positioned diagnolly so that one earth is beneath the other. B) the other possibility is that these earths are layered one below another.
Zoroastrianism has a concept Hash Kashvare Zamin or the Seven Earths (Zamin means earth). They are described as being with Avat or non terrestrial.

Kurdish Yezidis writings state that Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel, is given dominion over Seven earths.

Cabalist texts differentiate between the Seven Heavens and the Seven Planets. The first Heaven is one we can see according to the text, the others are all beyond our world and unseen.
Classical Cosmology treats the 7 planets as separate concepts from the 7 earths. The Seven Earths are not anywhere close to each other and have their own separate Suns.

The 7 earths may be a material reality! However, it surely exists as a finite esoteric truth. The ancients were fully aware of the nine plus planets in our solar system. It was in addition to this knowledge, that they believed in the existence of seven earths, each with their own moons and suns. These were treated as 7 alternate realities. It is the idea propogated by the TV series: LOST. .

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Kindly check my post for you at where you posted about the grigori:

[edit on 22-3-2009 by KromeDragon]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
KromeDragon:

Funny you should mention all that about wheat. I'm very allergic to wheat. Actually, I'm allergic to wheat gluten, but I just thought I'd mention that.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You said:
"I am a pyschic and a medium. I work with the dead (astral entities) on a frequent basis and they come to me on a frequent basis because they need assistance getting to the otherside........... Most astral entities are like us human beings- and dont wish to cause any harm- but then there are the bad guys- who like hunting the good guys so that they can take control of the astral realm. "

Since you work with astral entities kindly verify for me the following:
Evil people when they die unnatural deaths do not move on, but remain in the astral plane. When they were alive in their physical bodies, their evil was limited because of the limitations of the physical body.

But now, in the astral plane they free of the limitations of the physical body. Their malevolent consciousness can run amok, wreaking malicious wickedness and treachery with emotive/ psychic capacities.

This is my understanding thus far. How far am i correct. Do i have the right idea?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
everything can be until u proof that they can't

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMaggieSue

Yeah. You ran into an elaborate player. The "walk-in" spirit thing is a fairly common trick from them in certain types of people.

You got played.

I suggest that if you don't believe that, you start checking around for other people and specifically women that he has known. You'll probably find that he's run this elaborate type of lie around before.

[edit on 2009/3/26 by Aeons]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought I should add this -

these sort of cons are psychopaths. If you are relying on your "inner voice" to tell you what they are, you'll always be fooled because psychopaths don't operate with the same set of rules you do.

Lying to you like this makes him feel good about himself.

Because of the people that these guys target, you've probably got poor self-esteem and a big heart. Which means that 1. You are going to lie to yourself to avoid dealing with this because it will hurt too much to look at it, 2. You are going to realize that you got played, feel even worse that you got played so hard and your self-esteem is going to plummet more.

Please see someone who you do trust immediately to help you with it. See a counsellor or some self-help courses to help you raise your self-esteem, and learn that establishing good solid boundaries with people is not a bad thing but a GOOD thing for you and them.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well said Aeons, I do think there are other earths, but this guy was playing her certainly
If he believes this himself then it does make him quite dangerous if he is that disconnected.
If he said it just to use her, then ditch her, then he's just a jerk.
Either way, she should make new ATS buddies, and avoid him.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join