It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Dimensions? Other Earths?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I recently moved to a small town in NM, close to White Sands. Within a month, I met a guy and instantly felt that I knew him and HAD known him for years... We began hanging out at every opportunity and he alwasy insinutated that he had this secret that would change everything, most especially (he feared) the feelings I had come to have for him.

Two days ago he told me. He told me that due to an accident, his soul had been switched from his dimension to this one. That it was just a matter of time before the real him that belonged to this Earth came back and re-claimed his body, thus sending him back to his reality... and away from me. He made me promise that when that happened, I wouldn't fall for the one that came back and took his place, because it wouldn't be him. He said that when that day came, I would be able to tell that a different sould occupied that body, and that soul wouldn't know me. I had come to love him in just this short time. I couldn't explain how my feelings for him had developed so quickly, but they had. He was all that mattered, so I believed him.

He talked of these parallel realities, of how little things are different about the worlds you go to if you travel left and major things are different if you travel right... He talked about people's souls leaving their bodies and being in "zero-spec"... Of a person called Andrea (I assume a demon?) who was sending waves through the whole town, causing lovespells and a vast increase in pregnancy (which seems real to me, as so many people here, young and old are pregnant/have young kids). He said that as quickly as we fell for each other that it could just be a lovespell that was drawing us together...

He talked of Gameplayers that are spirits that do nothing more than challenge people to games; you win and they lose their god-like powers, you lose and you become like them, doomed to roam as a spirit. He talked of demons, guardians, memory searches.... So many things that I had never even heard whispers of... But I loved him, so I continued our relationship and believed every word of it.

Then yesterday he texted me. Told me that something was wrong and that he was going to find help, that he thought it might be happening... I didn't think, I just drove to his house as quick as I could. He begged me to turn around, said that it would make things worse if I was there, begged me to trust him and just go home. I didn't listen.... I just knew that I had to see him before I lost him forever.

When I got there his car was parked outside hell-mell, all the doors were locked... he wouldnt answer the door. When his 'help' came around ten minutes later, they ignored me and went in through the window.... an hour later I was sitting in his living room...

He looked at me like the past month had never happened. He spoke differently, he held himself differently. But what shocked me most was that his eyes had changed. It wasn't the man that I had come to love occuping that body. It was someone else.

Now the person in his body says that my love is at the sands, in zero-spec, and that I might be able to talk to him.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this? Or knows something about these things?? I'm desperate for some kind of information about the man I fell for so quickly and lost just as fast.

Please help me.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Wow and I thought my life had drama..

I guess I've felt this way at a 3 night DMB stand in Alpine Valley before.. but thats a whole nother story.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have also been speculating on possible alternate dimensiions and how one could travel "left" or "right" through these constructions. I for one believe life is sort of like a game of cards, in the fact that is requires both skill and luck to win. The fact that this man had knowledge that the body he was occupying was not his leads me to believe that he has been "sliding" for many years, I am sure he will return to you in one form another as your life progresses. If you were smart you should have asked him if you could slide with him to whatever dimension he was traveling too.

Good Luck, Blake

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow this is absolutely amazing.. I am laughing my head off right now , it feels like its going to explode . I can't believe you cut the story so short and didn't tell us about the new person , this can't be real.

Wow and I thought my life had drama..

Haha i agree

[edit on 9-3-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

I ran out of characters. (4000 maximum)

And I sincerly hope you aren't laughing because you don't believe me...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thedude69

I'm glad that someone actually can imagine and consider the idea instead of laugh at me for it...

I did ask. He said he didn't even know how to, as you put it 'slide', on his own so he had no idea how to take me with him... That and he said that I couldn't just go to the reality he is from because there is already a me there and there can't be two of me in the same dimension....

Very confusing....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMaggieSue

wow

SPIRIT POSSESSION
A spirit possession is when a spirit is able to either temporarily or permanently take over the thinking and/or body functions of a living person.

A person will have the feeling that when the spirit possession happens there's a feeling like, "it wasn't me doing it." And effectively it's not.

For brief moments attached spirits can sometimes affect the behavior of the person that they're attached to. This is sometimes referred to as Partial Possession because the spirit isn't in full control at all times.

What's more common though are spirits that will influence people but not take possession of the person. These spirits are still attached, but will not take over in the way that a possession happens.

ATTACHED SPIRITS.
An attached spirit is when an earthbound spirit is attracted to a living person and then begins to "hang out" with the living person. After a while, the spirit finds that they become emotionally attached. Often the spirit will feel safe or even complacent about being with the person.

In most cases attached spirits don't have any ill-will and they don't mean to harm the person. It's almost always just that the spirit had some connection to the person, either emotionally, similar life-experiences, or the spirit could have known the person in life or even a past life.

Once the spirit has been released, the living person will begin to re-learn what it's like to be alone in their own bodies again.

Several options and methods are available to the person that is experiencing either Spirit Possession or Attached Spirits. Traditionally, the removal of spirits has been dictated to the church or religious organizations.

RELEASING ATTACHED SPIRITS.
Most mainstream religions have their own way of dealing with spirit possession and releasing attached spirits.

The movie, "The Exorcist" brought the Catholic Exorcism ritual into mainstream awareness.

This ritual is based on the belief of Demonic Possession. In order to receive a Catholic ritual the person must first be witnessed having signs such as speaking in unknown languages, aversion for the name of God, Jesus, the Saints, etc.

The Catholic church must first approve all request for the ritual to take place. Request will typically not be approved for a person (only) having symptoms of Spirit Attachment.

Another Christian-based form of Spirit Release is known as Deliverance Ministry, which is similar to the Catholic model but without as much formal ritual.

A more recent form of dealing with attached spirits was popularized by the late Dr. William Baldwin, Spirit Releasement Therapy (SRT). This model requires no belief on the part of the affected person, and some practitioners don't even require the involvement of the affected person.

Remote Spirit Release using the SRT method are common among many practitioners. In this method spirits are removed from the affected person remotely by either a single practitioner or by a team of people.

Could this be a similarity......hope this helps....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh I know what you're talking about - I feel like I've been living in a 'parallel dimension' since July 2001. That's when my life forever changed (by my own decision, but the things that led up to it seemed out of my control, as if things changed overnight).

Anyway, the idea of parallel worlds and alternate realities is the focus of a lot of what I write on ATS, one story in particular These Dark Worlds is my take on altering reality by merging parallel universes...I'll check back later to see if anyone's had an other personal experiences regarding this.

As for your experiences, the story was indeed interesting - if you have any more info I'd love to hear it.

[edit on 10/3/09 by Evasius]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think people have the ability to transmit thier presence to future generations. Right before 2008 in decmeber of 2007, I had one of those experiences. I am pretty sure the spirit of Empedocles, a philsopher who believed in the very simple idea that the world was composed of four simple elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water guided my body. I was extremely manic in this period of time and had to be hospitalized, I felt completely normal (maybe a little more confident) but essentially normal and controlled. I agree that we were very close to creating a Noosphere during that stretch of time (2005-2007). I vividly recall before my hospitalization recieving a copy of what may have been possibly USA Today and seeing the world in almost a perfect state. I remember the claims that senior citizens retirement plans were skyrocketing, quartebacks were completing a record number of touchdowns, and the IEDS in Iraq were being mitigated through extreme albeit almost unprecented cooperation. I ask you people was it all a dream? And if it is a dream, nothing will stop us from what we desire. I hope that desire will always be curious always testing the meaning of why we are here.

Blake

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Have you read the Dulce Papers? I recommend it. This is my other favorite Discussion board...
www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wanted to jump in and say- that I believe your experiences.

I also want to state- that I am not wiccan or pagan and if anything im new age- and I like my avatar because it looks like me and I believe pentacles are for protection. I dont want you to think that these things happened to me because I was playing with fire. When the incidents below happened to me- I was a christian- with psychic abilities.

Several years ago, I was involved in a relationship with a man, a man who had frequent body possessions by other spirits. Sometimes by his knowing- other times he had no control over it. Like you- many of my friends didnt believe me and told me that he was making it up- but- if you see it in person, you know that there is something different inside of him. You saw the differences between the two different souls so you know its real.

So- I beg you to ask yourself- is it possible- that this entity that was in his body at the time that you met him- is infact an astral spirit- who you have perhaps spent a past life with and therefore immediatly recognized the connection.

Did he mention to you - how your two souls knew eachother? If his soul was in the parallel universe and it switched how could your soul recognize him in this universe- wouldnt he have a relationship with your body's parallel soul- which wasnt you- so you wouldnt recognize him? I personally think that the concept of parallel universes is complex. Beyond unexplainable dejavu's I have not personally experienced it - but I am open to the possibility. Although, considering my experiences I think it is a stretch (just my impression from working with spirits).

If you accept that there was another soul in his body that you had a relationship with- then you find yourself at a crossroads of two possibilities-- - A. He was telling you the truth or B. He was lying

It is very easy for souls to come and go in and out of someones body- I have witnessed it and experienced it. I also know that it is impossible to tell the difference between that spirit telling the truth or not. I KNOW this is not what you want to hear right now. And I imagine you are totally freaking out-- but i need to to listen to my advice---- because i am likely the only person out there who can help you because i have been through this.

If he was telling you the truth-- and he was from an alternate universe- there is really nothing more that you can do about it- except for meditating and trying to reach him that way. But really- you will only be harming yourself in the end (i know from personal experience) that having an astral relationship is only going to cause you greater harm than good. Because you want and need a PHYSICAL relationship-- and so you need to move on.

Its not that I dont believe in parallel universes- it is just that- I have witnessed so much devistation by lower astral entities- that will do anything to mess with your head. And I mean anything- these entities that entered into my ex-fiance were both good and demonic. I am trying to tell you that this could also be a possibility.

When living with my ex fiance several years ago- a demonic possession One time one threw me down the stairs- the other times they were convincing me that they were archangels- here to save me and performed miracles. I couldnt tell the difference- and I promise you- no one else could either. There is no way to know- as a human being- whether or not a spirit is good or bad- its not like in the movies- these lower astral entities can do anything they wish to prove themselves to you as something that their not. And they dont all come with pointy horns and a sign that says demon. The entities occupied his body many times over the course of our relationship- and the last bodily possession- involved satan or a demon who claimed he was satan who was trying to get my soul.

If you want proof of this, (so you know your not alone) I tape recorded the possession so that my friends could hear what i was experiencing. I also have the possesions with the angels in him aswell.

I know this is hard to hear, but I want you to think back and consider the possibilities. If it was a lower astral entity, who lied to you, for whatever reason- what could the reasons have been? Did you promise him anything? Did you two do anything together that could jeopardize your future on earth?

I am a pyschic and a medium. I work with the dead (astral entities) on a frequent basis and they come to me on a frequent basis because they need assistance getting to the otherside. I can see and hear them. I realize this sounds like the Ghost Whisperer- but i was doing this well before that show aired. Most astral entities are like us human beings- and dont wish to cause any harm- but then there are the bad guys- who like hunting the good guys so that they can take control of the astral realm.

Regardless of whether or not- he was telling the truth or not- your love was real to YOU- but you must recognize that that time has passed. Grieve if you must- but do not become obsessed. You can literally drive yourself crazy with all of this if you let it.

I would be more than happy to discuss any more of this in detail with you in an U2U.

Godbless you and I hope you find peace.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMaggieSue
reply to post by nasacarl

I ran out of characters. (4000 maximum)

And I sincerly hope you aren't laughing because you don't believe me...

It is not you but him I find hard to belive. Do not turn you back on this man. You could end up in a world of hurt.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Of course there are different earths. The earth we are on is one no the Space axis.
There are other earths on the Probability and Time axis.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

And you know this how- personal experience? Curious

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I believe in the Multiverse concept but I also believe that there are habitual liars out there. Some do it to make others happier while others due it to screw with people and make themselves feel superior.

I would suggest that you review your time you had with this character and question everything that was said.

Obsidience

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sideways rolling and body snatching. Fry the memories and fry the mind.
Really tragic. You might be into this, this is about my own experiences, baboeska.deviantart.com...
Kind of similar, I get what he means about the game, but why play a game when you've already won?
I hope you find him again

peace

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience
I believe in the Multiverse concept but I also believe that there are habitual liars out there. Some do it to make others happier while others due it to screw with people and make themselves feel superior.

I would suggest that you review your time you had with this character and question everything that was said.

Obsidience

I'm not out to get you man (woman?), but the idea of multiverses has an inherent flaw. It is said that in the others 'verses the laws of physics are different and that we should know that everything or anything might be possible in the 'verse next door - so to speak.

Well then. What if the 'verse next door has laws of physics that dictates that multiverses cannot exist? Does the whole idea then fall on the floor?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMaggieSue
***snip***
He talked of these parallel realities, of how little things are different about the worlds you go to if you travel left and major things are different if you travel right...
***snip***

Did he mention whether going right or left ment that you took one step into another relity and going right skipped a number of realities before you entered your destination?

If not something is really odd. What if someone from a right reality travelled left? Would there be a huge difference or a small difference?

Never mind.

I suggest you stay way clear of people with claims like the ones you describe.

Suddenly the voices will command them to do things you won't like.

[edit on 21.3.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've been dealing with this kind of thing for awhile, literally. I've essentially had to adapt many different things to fight back against these things. I know exactly what you are talking about, though. These people have illegal access to what is called threshold technology, I believe. I'm from this reality and can't move through realities. But you can choose not to play their game. You are going to have to fake these guys out.

One thing I did was trick them into believing I killed myself. If you attempt this, do not take it to any extreme! You merely have to believe that killing yourself is what they will see. It all works on the principles of illusionism. Since these beings are from an alternate reality, you have free reign over what they see. They will literally FREAK OUT when you begin getting it right.

Follow your instincts. You will need to come up with ways to physically manifest your thoughts, IE creating a certain logic as to why these beings will lose their fight against you. Take a blank sheet of paper, and you will know what to do. You will need to write everything you feel down, though. This is extremely important. They cannot actually hurt you.

Perhaps they did indeed affect something that led to the conditions in your town. But my point is that these things cannot have been entirely their will. I wrote this on a whim without reading your entire story. Keep a journal of anything and everything you feel. It does not matter how outlandish it gets. You will feel a major resistance to this, but that's what they are going to do in order to stop you. They will attempt to make you feel like you are crazy.

I really hope this helps.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Mysterium918]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Maybe you can follow him (the original him)

Take a look at this US Patent Application

A method of walking into other dimensions - a patent application

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join