It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres just a little video i found i think its interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2317081/alien_truth.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true"> size = 1>Alien Truth - Watch the best video clips here

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

okay here is the video sorry i messed up on the link above but heres the video i want you all to see

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds very rehearsed.

second and third line, yes, in one line.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I seen that vid already on a thread started by Cliff himself.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
but even if it is scripted i mean what if that where true what if there is a species of aliens that are among us and we cant even tell i mean myself i think in the next couple years that something is going to come up i mean i dont believe the gov should hide it i mean i dont think everyone would freak out about it or nothing i mean for most of us who already know we would just feel better knowing were not crazy i mean i dont think people would freak out

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh, I definitely believe that there are.

And I completely believe that the human race as a whole are all aliens. We're the only unnatural thing to this planet, we always try to go against nature, it's OUR nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
yea that's true, i just wish someone that everyone would actually believe would come forward and say something about it i mean ya know it would be awsome as s@$t to hear obama say there is aliens and then bring an alien out on the floor to proove it to people

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Clifford Stone has a active thread ongoing here on ATS, but after 70 pages still hasn't answered 1 question that you couldn't have answered on ASK JEEVES

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I love Bob Dean's booming, melodic eloquence and the subtle smile which permeates his every word. He just turned 80. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
www.alienabduction247.com... Abduction-Caught-on-Tape.htm
check out this other video i found, its pretty crazy to maybe some have seen it but its the first time i h ave

new topics

top topics

join