It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call for Sound Judgement in Times to Come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This was supposed to be in reply to a thread about martial law in this area, that was closed.

Rioting will get us nowhere. Only civil disobedience can help. It's been helping americans for over 200 years. If the law is on your side, you don't have to comply. If the law is unjust, it shouldn't be a law. Don't comply. Protest by noncompliance, have the law changed. The peolpe down in South Africa, and India practically moved mountains in the 1930s. While the western nations were virtually eating each other, a skinny, brown, bald man, wearing only a towel led two nations towards their salvation. TPTB were trembling. They were afraid. The people were rising up, and there was no way for them to change the public view of those events in their favor.

Of course, eventually a fanatic was found, and killed the skinny old man. Instead of becoming a martyr of peace, the story was blown up, the sheeple (who were so close to waking up!) turned on each other, and his death became just another reason to follow TPTB.

Back then Gandhi had the press on his side. That has changed also. TPTB have learned from their mistakes.

If the events of that time should teach us anything, then it is that violence is not the answer. And probably of equal importance, that a hieracrchical orgainzation is too easily corrupted. Doomed to fail. We can not rely on one leader. We must take things into our own hands. Only a de-centralized movement of freethinking individuals can truly bring change. We have to see past the fear, and the anger they are trying to invoke in us. We have to remain calm and calculated.

While we don't really have much of a free-press anymore, we have something better: A worldwide comminications-tool. New ideas can be diseminated in ways nobody had ever thought possible. Even now chinese dissidents are tunneling past censorship-firewalls that their government has put up in a futile attempt to quell free speech in a medium that relies on a protocol built on unconditional access. (IP developed for free exchange of scientific information)

I know our founding fathers could foresee the corrupting influence that power put into the governments' hands. They knew that Congress would not be able to withstand for ever. That's why they gave us a Republic, and a clear cut set of tools: The U.S. Constitution with its' inalienable Bill of Rights!
(I feel sorry for all you other Nations out there!)

The 2A grants us the right to assemble and maintain our own state militias, and the right, possibly even the duty, to keep and bear our own arms.
A measure that was enacted to allow the people to put some fear into the federal government. Lest they become too powerful, and try a coup.

I do not condone violence. But I will protect myself, my family, and my Constitution!
Bearing that in mind, I will practice civil disobedience, striving for a peaceful resolution until pushed over the edge.

The key thing here, however is that the Edge starts right where TPTB (the shadow-government and their cronies ...not every politician is part of their group!) stand out in the open, for everyone to see.

@ What ?! 4K words already ??? CONTINUED BELOW @

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
@ CONTINUED FROM ABOVE @

We have to hold out until there is absolutely no doubt as to who is really the bad guys. It's not the police. Not the military. Not even the corruptible politicians. (albeit there being a few bad eggs...)
We know who is pulling the strings. Those inhumane powermongers that upset me so much I want to
The various banking dynasties!
No. Not really. Not even them.
However I beleive that there are among them small groups of people that are so corrupted by their access to so much power, that they've started to think with what is sometimes referred to as the reptilian part of the brain.

(figuratively speaking)

That right there is the edge. We must hold fast until the true bad guys come out of the woodwork, to be exposed for what they truly are.
That can only happen if we don't give in to violence.

This is something that each and everyone needs to do for and by themselves. There is no clear path that I, nor anyone can provide you with.
We must learn to think for ourselves. We must learn it fast!

Don't give in to mob-mentality!

Don't let yourselves be manipulated to fulfill their needs!

Don't let them immanentize the Eschaton!

That's it. The peak of my literal prowess. I hope I could get my views accross adequately, and that they have possibly managed to inspire you in the future hopefully-not-too-dark times!

[edit on 200939 by Carlthulhu]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I 100% concur. United we stand even if the corrupted leaders aren't standing with us. We the people, for the people, and by the people.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm with you, though I go both ways on the thought about the politicians. I think there are more than a few bad apples, but I also question the level of blackmail and other tactics used to corrupt them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I received David Icke's article via Google Alerts "Martial Law". Interesting and necessary to bring up, considering Brzezinski (whatever) gave us his lame subliminal suggestion a few weeks ago.

My "votestrike" partner (Chris Rice) and I had a discussion on this very topic tonight (rioting). I'm worried that our push on Patriots world-wide to get involved in a general strike will lead to rioting ala Greece/Iceland.

How are we to judge this?- These evil global elites are prepared (to the teeth) for riots and would welcome (I believe) the advancement of their wicked plans: total control of us (the "useless feeders").

So what are we, The Peoples of Earth, to do to rise up and move against these usurpers of OUR HOME?

Do we take the risk and bite the bait?- All I see are those brave (crazy) souls on the front line: water-cannoned, pepper-sprayed and ultimately brutalized in any way inside the prison-cells of militarized, NWO'd, mind-controlled criminal police.

What if we DON'T?- How many of us have wondering WHY the victims of Nazi Germany stood calmly controlled until they were herded onto their death-ride trains?

Which will I be?- Where will my mother be?- She says she'll die at the door of her co-op instead of being carted away in docile servitude. I think that sounds like a better choice. But some of us can't just sit quietly by and wait for that horrific knock on the door.

Now that I'm "awake", I feel responsible for those who CAN'T make a move toward their own freedom. Some are so sick they never leave their homes. Some are brain-damaged by YEARS of environmental poisons (fluoride, chemtrails, MSG, Aspartame, high-fructose corn syrup, transfats, etc.).

So. Which will I be? Chris and I are busy organizing and spreading the info for the beginning of the called-for global general strike. A dozen countries are already involved. American's get to put up or shut up starting this Friday the 13th. And me?- My wife thinks I've lost my mind and put us all in danger of the Red/Blue lists.

What's the alternative? Football season is over. I've stopped drinking for 5 years now. And I already DO pray- ALLOT.

What are you doing this weekend?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well, I was going to go dirtbiking in eastern Bulgaria...
But after checking out General Strike, I think I have more important business! I'll have to check the local directories though, since all strikes here have to be registered. If it's not registered, I guess I have to find votestrikes' local chapter, and ask them for guidance... Hopefully we have one, since I don't think I can organize such a large strike on short notice by myself...

I already do most of the stuff listed on the site; never beleived in Credit Cards, don't want to support large retailers, even repair my own stuff or useful things people have cast away. You'd be surprised how many times I found consumer electronics where the only issue was a blown fuse! (they do seem to mount them in hard to reach spots, and you have to break open the case... 25c fuse vs. $250 TV !)

[edit on 2009.3.10 by Carlthulhu]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Uh-Oh... seems like there i s a previously existing thread!

Please go over to www.abovetopsecret.com...
and FLAG THE [Snip] OUT OF IT !!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Carlthulhu

Seems that your post has been blocked and censored.All I got was the dreaded 404 page.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stienster

I would like to know more about "votestrike" is there any information you could u2u me?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey daddyroo! and anyone else interested in votestrike

go to votestrike.ning.com...
or
www.votestrike.com...

the .ning site is WAY interactive and has all the current dates and locals of every "registered" event. Keep in mind though that this General Strike is also a picket/demonstration event for every single person to take into their own hands. Go alone or get your wife/husband/friends, etc., make a few LARGE LETTER SLOGAN-TYPE SIGNS, and just go walk back and forth in front of a media hub, or government building, or police station, military recruitement office, city hall, town hall, the mayor's office, state capital, etc. Stay on the sidewalk and don't use a bull-horn or you'll get harassed/arrested. Be peaceful in your passion! NON VIOLENT NON-COMPLIENCE is the way to go here!

Thanks for you interest and happy Strike!

Lisa AKA stienster

top topics

join