It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Greetings. Before everyone goes ballistic from the subject line, I'm only here to pose a few questions. We are in the timeframe specified by the former member DK for the major ramp up of occurrences in his "forewarning" - lights in the skies and whatnot, leading to the Project Bluebeam / Catholic 3 Days of Darkness (or however it's best described) "event" supposedly posited to him by an acquaintance on his deathbed.

My first question is - do you think that prediction is bearing out from what you see and read? I say "no" - certainly more chaos on the ground and in society, but no real uptake in heavenly signs.

Secondly, was there ever any confirmation that this DK person was on the level about re-settling in Nepal to avoid the coming "event"? Was a picture of his passport, or him in Nepal, or any other evidence ever provided in the forums, in a U2U, or in person to a mod? For this I also say "no", simply because I searched the site extensively and found no such materials. However his profile indicates "banned" so maybe he couldn't post it even if he was inclined to.

Finally, do you think his final posts look and read like those of a person departing civilization forever? Again I say "no". The last few are somewhat mundane after the "talking flame" thread. Again, with his profile "banned", there's no real way to know if he voluntarily departed on schedule, or if it was the mods action that caused the cessation of activity and prevented a "long kiss goodbye" kind of post.

This mystery is unfortunately open ended, ie: not whether the prediction was correct, but what has become of this person. Is he in Nepal hiding from the apocalypse, or sitting at home munching Cheetos and watching "24"?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think time will prove that the points you mentioned will come true.

This is no great leap though, it has been predicted in the Bible for thousands of years. He just put a little twist on it.

The signs will be forth coming in short order...I say within this century for sure.

Many who have studied the Bible think this will happen before 2018 since Jesus specifically mentioned everything that is currently happening would come about and then the time frame of within a generation was given starting from 1948, and if a generation means the lifespan given unto men that would put everything coming to pass by 2018.

With the seven year period of troubles taken off 2018 you have 2011... pretty close to the 2012 end time event that even the Mayans knew was coming.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

The date he mentioned has come and gone (I think he said 3/9/09 or something like that, which is today).

Nothing happened. Them aliens are still making my stomach growl, and everything is the same (I'm gonna kill any of them time travelers and aliens when I get the first opportunity, they're toast).

So much for his "prediction".

Lets forget about the predictions and lets just wait for something to happen.

Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The way I remember it (and I too could be wrong) is that he said he will leave and move in spring 2009 when by then people will be seeing "stars moving in the sky." The Dark Knight/project blue beam scenario according to him takes place in Oct. of 2011.

He was actually back talking to ATS (and again if it was actually him and if I remember it correctly) some months back in which he said he hasn't moved yet or something. But maybe he was banned after that. I think when he first posted about the "Dark Knight" he met with ATS staff or was going to. ? I don't know whatever happened with that but it it buried inthe very long thread.

I will try to dig around and post some links to back up this post. I may be off with some of this.

As to what I think of it... it sounded like a crazy story but it did make me think. Also there are alot of "moving star" stories lately. Coincidence maybe.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here is the infamous thread.

And as you can read in the OP of that thread the date it would happen is Oct. 28 2011.

I will look for the other info.

And here is his return thread.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by anyone]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
you forgot this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Started by yours truly.

BTW, turns out Dark Knight is a crackpot.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by LookingIn

The date he mentioned has come and gone (I think he said 3/9/09 or something like that, which is today).

Nothing happened. Them aliens are still making my stomach growl, and everything is the same (I'm gonna kill any of them time travelers and aliens when I get the first opportunity, they're toast).

So much for his "prediction".

Lets forget about the predictions and lets just wait for something to happen.

Can't wait.

Well, actually a lot of the things he "prophecied" HAVe happened. He told about "stars" dancing around in the skies and make formations. = Check

Colours and images in the skies.= Check

Circles of shiny light.= Check

People seeing crafts and ships in the skies. = Check

He did say, that the years between 2007-2009 would be the start and the "build-up years" and that from 2009, it would be the start of another, even stronger level.

2008 is so far recorded as the year with the highest number of UFO-sightings ever, and the beginning of this year have had more UFO-sightings then 2001 had in a total.

Now, either he was telling the truth, or, it was a joke that turned out to be amnazingly accurate. Take your pick.

new topics

top topics

join