It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you HOPING for a complete collapse and chaos to happen?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Then be that beacon of light you would like the world to be.

It is easy to judge, but to be an example for others takes effort.

Originally posted by Tayesin
Short answer to OP question: Yes I do.

Why?

Because I despise the way we humans live on this beautiful little world. We live here based on greed, disinformation and control and for that to end it must come to a complete end.

We cannot allow banks and financial institutions to hold such strong leverage over our world again. Better then for them to go down now.

I do look forward to the end of how we live here, and more importantly, the rebuilding of what is to follow. That to me is the only important thing, the Vision we hold for the future.

When everything else fails it will be chaotic, that should be understood by all people. It will be very hard times, but, hard times brings out the worst and the very Best of humanity. So I see great positives a..

These positives are about building a future based solely on equality for all people, support for all people's abilities/ gifts and a semi return to a much simpler way of life without all the Hype, Pressure, Indoctrinated Dreams,etc, of our current systems.

If we prevent the demise of this current system, we cannot build anew. Therefore the whole sytem built on the mindset of Might is Right must reach its natural conclusion and be completed. Otherwise we are inviting it into the future in order for humanity to experience the finalisaton of it for good. Better to get over it now then.

Be well, be strong and aware.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
To continue my complaint regarding the doom-wishers...

I believe many of you believe that you are somehow outside of the crisis that you are wishing for. That can be the only way that you see yourself surviving so easily. There can be no other way.

You WILL be in the stuff, just like the rest. Your hunting knife and para-cord will not save you from a mob of people...whether you're in the woods, plains, mountains or caves.

Mass death where you are part of the mass means that you have an equal chance.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

Google > define: evolution...

"development: a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
If you want it back quit being such a lazy coward and go get it. We let these people have power, so its our fault to.

In time, good sir. In time.

Regarding your comment that we let these people have power, so it's our fault too, I agree with that, though I might humbly add that these institutions had seized their power long before I ever stood on this globe. We're just the ones who have to clean up the mess.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There Is No End To This Madness

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday she is open to introducing a second stimulus bill, but it's too early to determine the size of such a package and the timing on another major economic measure

This is a symptom of the ill, the reason for inevitability of an ultimate collapse . . . once suckling from the government teat, weaning is impossible given the incessent whining of the masses and the inability of our government to implement the necessary measures to allow the markets and the economy to find its own level.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

And your point, Floyd? Certainly this isn't a poorly crafted attempt to support the chaos seekers is it? You wouldn't embarass yourself that easily would you? Because in the very definition you provide it characterizes evolution as changes by degree. Gradual change to a better condition. The chaos-seekers are espousing chaos (duh) which is cataclysmic devolution. The exact opposite of your definition.

If I've misunderstood your spartan post, my apologies.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My point is that maybe 'chaos' is the wrong word to use - because lots of you people seem to be scared by the term that's potentially inevitable in the case of what we are seeing now as a 'global meltdown'. And my definition of evolution comes as a reply to someone other than you, I'm sorry if you misinterpreted it - or I you.

I didn’t really come here to argue.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A lot of honest open opinions, what are we gonna do?
we start NOW for those of you that haven,t already with storing supplies ,don,t be put off by others who may think you are crazy, having food, water and needed supplies not only will give you confidence,but will also make you realise YOU are doing something for YOU and YOURS.
If we have lots of what we need ,we have more time to enjoy what we have got. 8¬)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Too many people do want it, but most are not honest imo, about why. They say "Time for change.. mumble, etc.." but they really mean "I'm bored, this would be exciting and new!"

People are like that, who knows why. It's why people hope for a huge snowstorm, a flood, tornadoes, and predict almost hopefully for natural disaster to occur. Lots of people get thrilled about "stuff" other than their humdrum daily lives. If it means a NWO takever, hey.. that'd be really cool!

I hope the economy gets fixed, balances and checks are put in place for all financial institutions, including the Fed, and that there really IS a much higher level of transparacy in the future. I do NOT want massive riots, food shortages, my neighbors, family, friends suffering and starving and getting killed. I'm strange like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Message to All Continents - Global Week of Action
www.indymedia.org.uk...

Let's have action in at least every City around the World.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
A lot of honest open opinions, what are we gonna do?
we start NOW for those of you that haven,t already with storing supplies ,don,t be put off by others who may think you are crazy, having food, water and needed supplies not only will give you confidence,but will also make you realise YOU are doing something for YOU and YOURS.
If we have lots of what we need ,we have more time to enjoy what we have got. 8¬)

And when you say YOU and YOURS am i right in assuming you don't mean YOUR country, YOUR planet, or YOUR species.

We need to realize were all in this together.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I too don't "want" anything to happen, but I really believe something does need to happen. We do need to start over, however, whether it's a calamity or cataclysm that causes it or not.
If something bad does happen, though, I would probably be like (was it) Guggenheim who was on the Titanic. I'd be like, "if I'm going out, I want to be wearing my best suit and have plenty of Brandy". But when it would all hit the fan, I'd be the one s****ing myself...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You must be kidding, people. Our current system is a freaking mess, but getting rid of it in bloody revolution will accomplish nothing but an exchange of masters. "Here comes the new boss, same as the old boss..." Things won't get better. Very likely they'll be infinitely worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That's such a load of crap.

It's the majority that made this problem. Let the majority try to fix it.

All any sucker who goes around believing the "we're all in this together" garbage is doing is making sure they go down with the rest of the sinking ship of idiots.

The minority are the folks who either didnt even get on the ship or figured out pretty quickly that it was going down and bailed. How far out to sea they were when they bailed is how difficult they will have it getting back to shore.

"We're all in this together" is perhaps the biggest load line ever. It's how cultists convince everyone to cut their balls off to ride the comet.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Too many people do want it, but most are not honest imo, about why. They say "Time for change.. mumble, etc.." but they really mean "I'm bored, this would be exciting and new!"

People are like that, who knows why. It's why people hope for a huge snowstorm, a flood, tornadoes, and predict almost hopefully for natural disaster to occur. Lots of people get thrilled about "stuff" other than their humdrum daily lives. If it means a NWO takever, hey.. that'd be really cool!

I hope the economy gets fixed, balances and checks are put in place for all financial institutions, including the Fed, and that there really IS a much higher level of transparacy in the future. I do NOT want massive riots, food shortages, my neighbors, family, friends suffering and starving and getting killed. I'm strange like that.

Who are you to say most people are not honest? It has absolutely nothing to do with "Exciting and New". We so easily criticize change, when we sit back in the lap of luxury typing a message online, when half of the planet is living in slums and despair. Who do you think created that disconnect?

It's time to think outside the box. Society doesn't depend on the G8, but the present financial system would sure make you think it does.

I would fathom a guess, most people that want change, would prefer no rioting, food shortages, family members getting killed, etc. To think the opposite is being ignorant. Will it happen? Chances are some of it will yes, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Too many think about themselves. It's time to think about others.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This youtube video expresses best how I feel about the situation our world and society is in.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

That's such a load of crap.

It's the majority that made this problem. Let the majority try to fix it.

All any sucker who goes around believing the "we're all in this together" garbage is doing is making sure they go down with the rest of the sinking ship of idiots.

The minority are the folks who either didnt even get on the ship or figured out pretty quickly that it was going down and bailed. How far out to sea they were when they bailed is how difficult they will have it getting back to shore.

"We're all in this together" is perhaps the biggest load line ever. It's how cultists convince everyone to cut their balls off to ride the comet.

This crisis was caused by people that only looked out for themselves, and the majority allowed it to continue.

Now its up to everyone to fix it, You could run to the hills like a coward or you could do something about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Your hunting knife and para-cord will not save you from a mob of people...whether you're in the woods, plains, mountains or caves.

You see, it is that MOB of people that would attack others that need to DIE! THEY are the problem, it's those kinds of people that should perish, those that would attack innocent ME for no damn reason other than minding my own business.

In any case, they would need to first find out where I will be hiding. Next, they would need to take a long hike to get to me. And lastly, they will need to survive an onslaught of defensive firepower before they could get their hands upon me for whatever damn reason they feel they need to.

What a disgusting lot many of these humons are. This crash and chaos will help us identify those MOBS that would want to attack the innocent, providing me with a justified reason to send them to hell where they belong for their unwarranted aggression against me. I hope to bag a whole boat load of them, provided they ever give me half the chance and reason to FIRE IN DEFENSE! Kill kill kill the ugly humons that would want to attack those that aren't.

For me, a crashed economy is a chance to get back to the basics, which is what it should mean to others. If it means chaos and death to others, well fine, so be it .. I will think of myself as a soldier helping to cleans the humon gene pool of these monster mobs of madness and agression!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

This crisis was caused by people that only looked out for themselves, and the majority allowed it to continue.

Now its up to everyone to fix it, You could run to the hills like a coward or you could do something about it.

I didnt participate in it. I didnt "allow" it to happen it happened without my approval. It's up to those who caused it to fix it and frankly I dont care if they ever do.

I'm already in the "hills." How about I just dont go into the cities like an idiot?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

I dont care if they ever do.

You will.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join