It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Colours/Races

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
On Earth there are many different races/colours of people.
We've got black people, white people, chinese (yellow) and loads of different types.
So surely there must be different coloured aliens aswell.
Black Plaedians?
Different shades of Greys?

So if you're an alien, or somehow know anything to do with this topic, then feel free to enlighten me

Thanks,

Jacob

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
why wouldnt there be different colors ? different shapes ? different eye color? different is good .. could you imagine if everyone was the exact same .. fairly dull if you ask me i just wonder if they have that gawd awfull back hair lol

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Any Body?

3rd line

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yes, must be. I can't say abt discrimination but its is bound that if they live n a planet then all wil have different feature whch include colour.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hey JacobNH,

I believe there are a wide variety of species other than Greys and Reptillians but I have only ever been up close and personal with one type and she/it was the most remarkable blue/white colour.

(details can be found in the link in my signature for a fuller description).

Woody

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I never thought of that. I happen to have a weird yellowish olive kind of skin color. I guess thats italian, my face gets pretty greasy on occasion.

I wonder if aliens get acne and things like that too. I assume if their from this dimension and not made of energy or silicon something weird like that than they would be pretty similar to us.

Though, look at monkeys. There are different species of monkeys, but not different races. If someone is going to consider different races of humans as different species than that would be pretty controversial.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey,

Thanks for that, i take that it was a grey then?
A blue/white colour, must of been beautiful then.
Ill check your signature now for all the details.
Thanks,
Jacob

[edit on 11/3/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
um wouldnt a " grey " be the color grey? just wondering.. the blue white combo could be andromadin or paladian maybe just throwing that out there

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah i guess, haha

Plaedians are more human skin colour, well thats what i thought,
And I've never heard of a "andromadin" so i dont know what to say about that

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
other than the jamaican looking alien decribed by that character who did the billy meier's tapes on youtube. i'm really starting to wonder if there is a black race of alien out there.

top topics

join