It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke - Don't Riot - It's Just What They Want

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Say what you will about Icke---Love him, hate him, think he's a total nutjob who fell off the deep end, or an absolute genius who has seen through the "matrix" that has kept the wool pulled over the masses eyes, but one thing's for certain, this guy has been talking about the things we are seeing coming to fruition literally before ANYONE.

Although I don't believe everything the guy says, I will say he has been quite accurate on many of the things he was exposing, long before anyone else, and that often made him look like a lunatic.

I'll tell you what, he's not looking so "out there" anymore...

The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of 'benefits' to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I have said from the start, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other 'solutions' and connected 'benefits' that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and 'future', but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let's get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Riots in France over economic conditions

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

Full Article:

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Spoooooooooky....

I just posted my own idea of not rioting on another thread.
I don't read Rense and tend not to look at Icke's website much these days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good advice.
I don't really pay much creedance (clearwater revival?) to most of his conspiratorial ideas; but they are a fun read. This advice, on the other hand; is actually something the mainstream media should be telling everyone. DON'T RIOT!
But then again the MSN never tells us what we should hear, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

By coincidence i was just watching a documentary on the 1984 miners strikes,
looking back all these years later with a different view on life.

As I Homered on the sofa watching the police give the miners and their families a good kicking, over and over in my mind came the thought, they wanted them to riot.

Thanks for your post food for thought

[edit on 9-3-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Protest/Rioting is needed.

As long as it's done peacefully and in specific areas where it would be beneficial to the cause, ONLY. Then, no imposing threat is placed upon anyone.

It's the only way to bring about change, but through many laws it has become almost impossible.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is the thing that I don't get.

If you riot it gives them a reason to declare Martial Law. If you don't riot they still declare Martial Law.

One gives you a fighting chance at survival, the second you get lead like sheep to the slaughter.

This solution never made sense to me. If they want to do something they are going to do it. Even if they have to doing something to make it happen.

This is the reality of the situation, either you fight for your freedom, or you drop to your knees and willing give up.

If you don't riot you become target practice.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Of course they did. It happens all the time.
May day protests, anti-war protests, anti-government protests, union protests, etc etc....

Same with the miners, same with the beanfields, same with the ravers, same with everyone who threatens their upper-middle class existance.

Sod 'em. Don't be manipulated people.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
This is the thing that I don't get.

If you riot it gives them a reason to declare Martial Law. If you don't riot they still declare Martial Law.

One gives you a fighting chance at survival, the second you get lead like sheep to the slaughter.

The solution is quite simple. Don't be the sheep then.

Don't get shot and don't get led to the slaughter. Give them no reason to hate you. Practice a good, caring and intelligent life and you'll be fine.

Oh and your avatar reflects your attitude. That's probably your problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I totally agree with David Icke, if we all resort to violence then you're simply giving the powers that be the perfect excuse to declare martial law and if you happen to end up in the firing line, then you have no one to blame but yourself. Peaceful demonstration and good detective work to dig up the truth about these criminals and put them behind bars is the only way forward. Their arrogance will be their downfall. Evil only has one goal in life and that is to drag you down to its level.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Oh and your avatar reflects your attitude. That's probably your problem

Sorry ? what attitude is that exactly ?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This solution makes no sense at all. If you don't stand up for your beliefs and values they are just going to run over you and do what they want. Without so much as a shot fired.

If you don't follow along with their will they are going to kill you it is as simple as that.

You're right my avatar does reflect my attitude, my attitude is you need to stand up for what you believe in and not be a coward.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
How do you explain the American Revolution?

If you can't fight back, you might as well be well be in a police state.

If you ask me, sounds like David Icke is sending people to the police state on a silver platter.

Sure, they can declare marshal law for us rioting? But they can do it for MANY REASONS. Why give away the ONE CHANCE to fight back and possibly reverse the situation?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Mattehinthebox]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm glad the MSM aren't pushing this kind of message, and David Icke who should be well versed in NLP and knows better should not be promoting this message either...

It's really simple - the brain often and naturally ignores negatives such as "don't". What's the first thing most people do when told "don't look down"?

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
PROBLEM , SOLUTION AND ACTION is there name of the game... David Icke is absolutely right... I beleive only NON-COMPLIANCE is the key to a real evolution\revolution.......... NON-COMPLIANCE means stop feeding the machine that holds you down.... once enough people do that .. the machine will loosen its grip and we will be free......resistance is truly futile because of the technology in there hands.... only non-compliance is the key.......to freedom

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
David Icke - I've always liked the guy for some reason or another. Whether he got it rough in the beginning and stuck to his guns for another 20 years deserves respect in my book, or he never seems to get a big break, I suppose an element of pity creeps into it somewhere.

Anyway, the advice not to riot is very diplomatic of him and is completely spot on. Rioting will only serve to draw out a comparison element into society, violence begets violence and when facing a Government machine, the people have little chance to get their message across effectively.

Besides, rioting, even for all the right reasons, is like being on a binge with no consequences. You will wake up the next morning with damage all around. It's a step back.

As difficult it is to do, people must control their own emotions at such times, stand back, breath, and look at the big picture. Asking, if we do this, what will that achieve etc?

Using violence will only serve to deter the true message; don't make violence the story and therefore let those pathetic politicians off the hook. They are never on the front line of a war so don't expect them to be there when the chit hits the fan!!

Let loose in the polling booth or in city hall, not on 'you're' streets.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Non compliance without the willingness to take it further if needed will only bring a hurtin' upon yourself. Though, I do agree that random, uncoordinated rioting serves no purpose. If the masses actually woke up and acted together then it would be a different story. I don't see it happening though. People have been to conditioned to see each other as separate groups and would divide themselves, doing half of the job for the oppressors without even realizing it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Already posted earlier at posted on (3/9/09) @ 04:43 AM

Please Don't Riot… It's Just What They Want

Please contribute to the originial discussion.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It is hard to know what to do. My ancestors became passive. They handed over their guns. They obeyed. They tried to be peaceful. Then they were slaughtered on December 29th, 1890. There are lessons to be understood and learned. Do we fight or stand down. Which path will lead us to higher ground. Which one is going to save me.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Please add all existing comments to the original thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join