It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dodo the bird that killed Yahweh/ Jesus god?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
As life is part of the all that there is and cannot be anything that it is not, because the all that there is cannot be anything it is not. Then all is life and life is all that there is.

life is evolving and is all that there is, but all that there is, is all that there is so evolution is an illusion created by the all that there is in order to experience the what it is not.

Let me differentiate between two kinds of life.
One I'll call Life with a capital "L" at the beginning.
Another I'll call liFe with a capital "F" in the middle.
Life is for those who are awake.
liFe is for those who yet sleep.
Life starts with Love.
liFe starts with a lie.
liFe is a lie with an "F" in it.
The "F" stands for *feelings*.
liFe offers all the feelings that Life does not offer.
The feelings of Life are constant, joyful, and blissful.
So,
The feelings of liFe are a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from:
"high" to "low".
"up" and "down"
"good times" and "bad times".

liFe is evolving.
Life is.
liFe offers all that Life is not.
So,
liFe offers death.
But, since Life is all there is, liFe offers "life and death"...over and over and over again...endlessly.
liFe seems to offers physical, mental and/or spiritual evolution...for the "balanced" or the "fittest".
But that's a lie.
It offers instead the feeling of frustration about going nowhere.
99.99% of the time, people are talking about "liFe".
When Jesus talked about it, he was talking about Life.

Christ!

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hm food for thought, and would explain the dodo bird paradox to a degree.

But leaves us with a creator evolving from something or being created by something or the created is the creator, which would appear to be very scary for some.

In illusions, the creator "grows" or otherwise "evolves".
And that is because illusions are essentially a learning process.
Likewise, everything in illusions seems to learn and grow.
Scary indeed.
But not so in reality.
Which is even scarier for some.
People are more scared of Life than liFe...even though liFe offers death.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

If they are teaching your kids that they are not the Lord, then they are coming from a position of fear...which is from the position of another will not GoD's Will.

It's irrelevant what they choose to to teach/indoctrinate, it is but their truth as they see it. To attempt to force their truth upon others(my children) not only potentially harms my children, by denying them the experience of finding their own truth, but also damages themselves.

If our will is gods will and gods will is our will and god is the creator of all that there is. There cannot be another an other will for the fear to come from, or this would imply that there is something that god is not.

If the experience is an illusion created by the all that there is, in order to experience itself, then fear itself is an illusion, that part of the illusion has created in ordeer for it to experience what it is not.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Let me differentiate between two kinds of life.

if god is the creator of all that there is, there cannot be two kinds of life as this would imply there is something that god is not.

One can differentiate between life forms but as you've established this is but an illusion in action.

If god is all that there is, then god is life and life is god,all is life and life is as all.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What is evident from this is that religion itself is a pointless exercise in manipulation of people through fear. Which all thought not necessarily doomed to fail, cannot achieve what some would claim is what it s set out to do.

Under the guise of religion, we learn to attack ourself.
In this sense, the world is a kind of fanatical religion.
It is based on blind faith in lies against the truth.
Faith is the "substance" of things unseen.
Faith is the "evidence" of things hoped for.
The globe itself is the "substance" of faith.
The globe is "unseen" to reality.
Faith is driven by desire first of all...and belief follows.
So, faith yields "evidence" of things "hoped for".
The world, then, is evidence of an ancient *wish*.
It is a wish that fantasy appear as reality.

xianity, or christi-anti is a continuation of this theme.
It quashes the truth in favor of a fantasy held out to be reality.
Like everything else built on lies, it attempts to achieve the impossible through magic.
And what is based on magic will ultimately fail, and "pass away".

I would differentiate between two types or religion.
Religion that confuses is based on a "good and evil" paradigm.
Religion that clarifies is based on a true vs false paradigm.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If the experience is an illusion created by the all that there is, in order to experience itself, then fear itself is an illusion, that part of the illusion has created in ordeer for it to experience what it is not.

Yes, fear itself is an illusion, essential for the experience of all that is nOt 'all that is'.
This is not conjured in order to experience 'all that is'.
It is conjured to experience 'all that is' as it is nOt.
It is nOt necessary, as it often thought, for example,
"to know the good you also have to know the bad".
That is why I call it a useless journey going nowhere.
Even then, by naming it with words, i risk lending it more credibility than it deserves.
What I am offering is a comparison between true and false.
And this is for empowering true choice.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If our will is gods will and gods will is our will and god is the creator of all that there is. There cannot be another an other will for the fear to come from, or this would imply that there is something that god is not.

Excellent observation.
And that is why the apparent existence of "the world" is so deceptive.
There is no other will. That is true.
If there was, it would appear as "the world".
"The world" more than implies itself as existent.
It demands our attention and would distract our minds from the truth.
It arises when we diminish and "judge" and otherwise imagine our mind to be less powerful that it is.
So we can overcome it only as we credit our mind with power beyond imagination.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

I would differentiate between two types or religion. Religion that confuses is based on a "good and evil" paradigm. Religion that clarifies is based on a true vs false paradigm.

Then surely then this is not by definition religion but Gnosis perhaps, but alas once again, a falsity in the paradigm in is but an illusion within truth as all that there is is truth.

So the dodo in this case it would seem, is a prompter to the truth of Dichotomy an icon for those that are happy with their own illusion masquerading as delusion.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It's irrelevant what they choose to to teach/indoctrinate, it is but their truth as they see it. To attempt to force their truth upon others(my children) not only potentially harms my children, by denying them the experience of finding their own truth, but also damages themselves.

One could argue that the experience of having truth forced upon them *is* the experience of finding their own truth.
There is one truth for all.
The world begins when we all wish to find our own truth.
Chaos ensues.
Fights ensue.
Confusion ensues.
Truth does not attack, nor does it defend itself.
So,
If we look for some other truth,
there are going to be elements of force and defense.
We've been doing this since time immemorial.
It is only as we look for the actual truth that we find peace.
But it is not so much in the looking, but the finding and accepting that we experience truth.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Then surely then this is not by definition religion but Gnosis perhaps, but alas once again, a falsity in the paradigm in is but an illusion within truth as all that there is is truth.

If I said the truth is all there is.
And,
I said there was an illusion within the truth that is nOt true.
Then perhaps there would be some falsity in the paradigm I offer.

If you said there cannot be an illusion within 'all truth' I would join you in that assertion...that denial.
For the false must indeed be denied,
just as the truth must be denied to somehow manifest the false.
And I would work toward empowering the choice that flat out denies the false any room whatsoever in one's mind.

And while there seems to be "evidence" of falsity within the truth,
I will work to provide a contrast between the two so that a point of decision may be reached in which one may be empowered to "pull the plug" so-to-speak on whatever it is that supplies a lie with a semblance of power.

In this work, I am moving toward the apparent, inceptional cause of a world of lies. The flip-flop argument over what is, and what is nOt is reflected here in this passage from Revelations:

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (Revelation 17:8)

And what it comes down to is...is there a "beast" or is there nOt a "beast"?
If by comparison, it became self-evident that there simply is no beast whatsoever, then the beast could be denied existence.
If it exists because we believe in it, then it ceases to exist when we look at it, and find it utterly unbelievable.
And withdrawing faith in it, it is gone.
But while we give it quarter in our mind, it persists like the beast that it is...er, is nOt!
I suggest that the "beast" is the concept of guilt based on the concept of the desecration of the reality of unity.
It's tricky to exorcise the beast when we still persist with a secret desire to be special...which requires that we be separate and different.
And this persists in desecrating oneness.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So the dodo in this case it would seem, is a prompter to the truth of Dichotomy an icon for those that are happy with their own illusion masquerading as delusion.

Either that or it is evidence of a false dichotomy.
Some seem to be happy with delusion masquerading as reality.
They have a right to this experience, and truth does not interfere.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

if god is the creator of all that there is, there cannot be two kinds of life as this would imply there is something that god is not.

One can differentiate between life forms but as you've established this is but an illusion in action.

If god is all that there is, then god is life and life is god,all is life and life is as all.

I appreciate your conclusion that there "cannot be" two kinds of life.
I would join you in the process of denying what masquerades as Life, but it nOt.

Yes, all action is a thought process.
The question is, how valid is that thought process?
If it is utterly untrue, what then?

As for the third conclusion, it is spot on.
But if Life is not one's actual experience, then something is amiss.
How can we say we are living when, by the evidence in front of our face, we are coming closer to dying with every breath?

So it seems one must put the evidence into perspective.
That sentiment is echoed in the gospel of Thomas here:

5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. www.gnosis.org...

I suggest what is in front of our face is an illusion.
Now what?

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So, following the topic of the thread, we can now conclude that the dodo bird does not kill god but in fact "is" god and is free will in action.

The death of anything is evidence of a denial of Life.
A world in which anything at all can die...is a lie.
The world is a strange bird which masks "the Truth"...which is Life.
And all actions are an expression of the freedom of thought.
Since GoD is Life, and the death of anything denies Life...the death of a dodo bird would "kill" GoD...if it were true.
For that matter, if anything about the world of lies is true, GoD is "killed".
One could argue that the whole point of lies is to kill the truth.

Am i catching your drift?

Christ!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Originally posted by Christ!
The experience of ignorant beliefs is a useless journey going nowhere.

When you realize that ALL paths lead to nowhere only then you will be free.

Yeah, go ahead, take the one with the heart, but remember, there are many which are "true" to those who take them.

And while you think that what you are seeing on your monitor is the Matrix, passing by, please, do tell, how would you know that you took a red pill if you were color blind since birth ?

The point at which we realize that all paths in the world lead nowhere can be a point of deep despair.
And men have come to this point and given up the ghost, so-to-speak.
But it can also be a turning point, where the path to salvation begins.
Indeed, it seems everyone must come to this point, before one will choose the path that leads home.
For it is home that we are avoiding, until we are "weary" of our ways.
All our ways are "true" to us while we walk them.
All our ways are a kind of salvation while we savor them.

I am not familiar enough with the Matrix parable to comment on the red pill paradigm. But you seem to be saying how would I know that what is in front of my face is an illusion if that is all I have known from "birth", if not for millenia?

Well, I have been on many roads that to me were "true" when I was on them.
It is only by comparing a fresh perspective with everything else I thought was true, am I able to monitor my feelings about this path. My mind gravitates toward what satisfies its questions, and clarifies issues. Confusion lends itself to a certain mental anquish. Clarity relieves anquish as it moves in the direction of peace. The path I am on now aligns with all of the major epiphany type experiences I've had in the past 27 years. Those experiences gave me a deep certainty about certain issues. So I'm following a deep sense of certainty compared to paths that felt uncertain.
Certainty, if you will, is a kind of "gnosis", or "knowledge". Rather, it seems to come from something that "knows". I've had two or three minor revelations that have put me on the right track so-to-speak. Those allowed me to sniff out the path I take now. The path I take is marked by a cohesive thought system. I don't define things the same way as others, but within my thought system, meanings all fit together rather seemlessly. A lifetime of confusing dust seems to be settling down now. What remains is direct experience. Till then, I walk with a certain amount of eye-opening type faith. I understand that to experience the truth, one must want the truth to be true...now that it has been welcomed into my mind.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

The death of anything is evidence of a denial of Life.

If then death is an illusion and life is all that there is, to be in denial requires an awareness . If this is so we have to conclude that anything (including the Dodo) that dies, makes a decision to do so, in order for it to deny.

A world in which anything at all can die...is a lie.

Which would be the case if death is an illusion and all that there is is life, nothing can die.

The world is a strange bird which masks "the Truth"...which is Life. And all actions are an expression of the freedom of thought.

Which would imply that any action of the Dodo, was a result of it's freedom of thought, the thought of the all that there is experiencing itself within the illusion of the Dodo world.

Since GoD is Life, and the death of anything denies Life...the death of a dodo bird would "kill" GoD...if it were true.

But the death is an illusion created by god in order to experience what it is not, but got cannot deny itself only create an illusion of denial.

For that matter, if anything about the world of lies is true, GoD is "killed". One could argue that the whole point of lies is to kill the truth.

Yet the creator is all that there is and if the all that there is, is truth then any lie is an illusion created by the all that there is, in order to experience what it is not as it cannot be what it is not.

One could then argue that the purpose of the lie is gods' experience in action, which is its will and one could not deny its will as its' will is all that there is. We would then seem to be truth in action and gods will is our will and our will is gods will from a place of forgetfulness which we co created in order to experience what we are not within an illusion.

LOL this must be what it's like being inside a computer game and forgetting you wrote the program until you paradoxically choose to remember.

Am i catching your drift?

Got a feeling we're somehow describing Quantum Entanglement lol

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

anyway, what if some "wings" were never meant for flying?

What like they were evolved from the front legs of dinosaurs ?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

good question. no clue.
odd critters to say the least.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
humans are the evolution of the dodo bird who also make no sense for their existence

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The main important thing about the birds in Noah's day was their bloodline type, there was enough DNA stored within them which different species of the same animal could come out of. The different human races came from Noah's family they had enough varied genes to pass down the different human races from our height to the different talants we have.

Today we are building our own Noah's arks with DNA preservation or zoo's to preserve indangered species, funny how 4000 years ago someone thought of preserving the animals to save them.

This pure bloodline was then preserved for when Jesus was born from Adamite genes which formed the whole circle of salvation, along the way different impure races and even Angels tried to corrupt the path which would have killed off any salvation of humankind. You could argue that the bloodlines of the Jews are always in peril for the very same reason of wipeing them out, even today man wants to wipe them out and WW2 was just yesterday.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join