It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your help is requested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I need help in finding out how to include my signature in posts and replies. I have not been able to find instructions on how to do it.

I also need help with smilies. I've clicked on the smilies and they, sometimes, appear at the bottom of the page instead of where I want them to appear such as at a place in the middle of a sentence or at the end of a sentence. Please be specific as I cannot read your mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i am waiting to learn to

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right there is where you can add a signature that will appear in your posts.

As for smilies...the only thing I can think of would be to make sure your cursor is where you want the smily to go. That or just type it in, because they are only a few letters.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The smilies will always appear at the end of the written text so the best way to get them where you want them is to either click on them as they are chronologically fit into your text (uch as you type the words in order) or learn the bbcode and place them when you are done composing a post.

The best way to learn the bbcode is to just start a post and click on each of them so the bbcode is displayed in front of you (please do not post them!!). Remember that there are different emoticons on BTS...

Hope that helps...

new topics

top topics

join