It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna See UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hey guys sorry havent posted in awhile been real busy, bought a house and got married and all that jazz, so ive been away from the whole UFO subjects for awhile...Was stumbling around and came across this article...im in now way validating this guys claims as this being the way to find UFO's, but did find the article a lil interesting here's a link, and obviously all comments are welcome!! Take Care guys ill try to start posting more often....ufomedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"TO SERVE MAN"

Originally posted by skept!cal
hey guys sorry havent posted in awhile been real busy, bought a house and got married and all that jazz, so ive been away from the whole UFO subjects for awhile...Was stumbling around and came across this article...im in now way validating this guys claims as this being the way to find UFO's, but did find the article a lil interesting here's a link, and obviously all comments are welcome!! Take Care guys ill try to start posting more often....ufomedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

not actually sure what your post was trying to accomplish w/ the "TO SERVE MAN" comment haha...if you could elaborate that would be appreciated..thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

not actually sure what your post was trying to accomplish w/ the "TO SERVE MAN" comment haha...if you could elaborate that would be appreciated..thanks

lol..
Well, you DID say comments were welcome...even if they don't make sense!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

haha very true

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. And congrats on the marriage. Hope all is well.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I think i know what he means.
"To Serve Man" is from an OLD The Outer Limits episode about aliens.
The aliens gave mankind a book.
The book had on the front "To Serve Man"
At first we thought the aliens wanted to serve us and help us out.
The rest of the book in code.
We finally broke the code!!!
It turns out it was a COOK BOOK!!!
The aliens wanted to EAT us for dinner!
Run!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I bet you won't see UFO HUNTERS on the history channel using these gen 3 night binocs...they might really show something, and that would force the government to come forward and actually explain what these sightings are. amazing that the UFO HUNTERS show has so much money for equipment...but...not the gen3 night vision. doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For those of us who can't afford fancy gen-3 starlight scopes, it should be pointed-out that the CCDs in consumer camcorders are quite sensitive to near- and mid-infrared light. Almost all have an IR filter which blocks all but the very-near IR. Removing the filter will wank-out the colors quite a bit (black clothes can sometimes appear to be white, scenes take on an orange hue, etc.), but this mod renders IR aerial sources quite visible to the camera. I modified a cheap pocket HD camcorder, replacing the small dual-focus lens with a nice zoom lens pulled from an old sony handycam that featured "night vision". The filter on this lens snaps into and out of the light path with a switch, allowing for good color reproduction under normal conditions, and good IR transmittance when filming at night. Sure, the thing looks like some sort of crazy taser-gun, and no longer fits in my pocket, but the optical zoom and increased IR sensitivity turns this little camera into something pretty special. The only drawback to this arrangement is that the rods I attached to the lens for control of the zoom and focus are quite touchy and slip a little too easily-- I'm working on a proper solution, but for now a few rubber bands do the trick.

If you use your regular autofocus camcorder to record the night sky, for heaven's sake learn how to engage the manual focus! Nothing irritates me more than zoomed-in ufo footage whose focus bounces in and out throughout the clip.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
WOW..that sounds awesome...ever see anything w/ that gadget?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

Thanks really appreciate it

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
so i guess my question for ATS'ers is has anyone used this technique before and is it effective? thanks for any input

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
anyone, buller....buller.....buller....fry....fry.....fry...haha

*Faris Buller's Day off for those that are thinking im a nutter

new topics

top topics

join