It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant human skeletons found? Or hoax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There seems to be many pictures surfacing on the net about giant human skeletons,and one recently found in Saudi Arabia. The pictures look pretty good,but could these be a hoax or were these the creatures that were bred by the so called reptilian race from Nibiru? Check out my links to the pictures and a video link about the reptilian race.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's been proven as a hoax, and been discuseed here on ATS at lenght.

It's an fascninating assumption tho.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its a perception hoax. very old indeed though!

Second line.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The link you provided STATES that it's a hoax. Just scroll down. Cool photo tricks though.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You know, CASH69, when you bring something to the forum members attention, as you've done with this subject, you ought to check your wild theories at the door. "...bred by the so called reptilian race from Nibiru?" Where the hell do you get this kind of thinking? It's an insult to intelligence. Besides, this post has no connection to aliens and UFOs. Additionally, by the caption under the photo: "But what happen after when they become misguided and disobeys Allah SWT," ought to tell you that this is not real for there is no allah swt to disobey. This is obviously aimed at those who will buy everything without questioning.

Originally posted by CASH69
There seems to be many pictures surfacing on the net about giant human skeletons,and one recently found in Saudi Arabia. The pictures look pretty good,but could these be a hoax or were these the creatures that were bred by the so called reptilian race from Nibiru? Check out my links to the pictures and a video link about the reptilian race.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There seems to be many pictures surfacing on the net about giant human skeletons,and one recently found in Saudi Arabia.

This "recent" one you mention from KSA....is actually from 2004???
That is recent?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know, I heard they unearthed an ATS addict too!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44b26dd98d76.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok, can anyone prove without a shadow of a doubt,that all of these pictures are a hoax? See,i also believe that the minute something big is exposed,there is always someone covering something up. The bible does talk about giants and if there were,there would be evidence somewhere. I'm not saying i totally agree,i am saying this is an interesting topic and does anyone think there is any truth to this?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Many of these giant skeleton pictures were created as entries in a contest arranged by the website Worth1000.com.

Visit their website to see more cool photos. I found the ATS addict there too. And this one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11805a2b5da9.jpg[/atsimg]

www.worth1000.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm sure lots of these stories may be a hoax, but the fact remains
that massive humanoid skeletons have been found all over the world for quite some time now. If ALL of it is a hoax, I will eat my hat.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
but the fact remains
that massive humanoid skeletons have been found all over the world for quite some time now. If ALL of it is a hoax, I will eat my hat.

Have you got any links to all these amazing finds?

I mean.. the FACT that you speak of....is it really a fact??

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ok, can anyone prove without a shadow of a doubt,that all of these pictures are a hoax?

Yes.

They first appeared on a site called "worth 1000" (as in "a picture is worth 1,000 words") which hosts regular photo manipulation contests. The creator's handle is "IronKite".
www.worth1000.com...

To quote from your first source:

In their original context as part of a Worth1000 contest, the status of the images as purely fictional "archaeological discoveries" is quite clear. Apparently, however, some unknown prankster stole IronKite's image from its original setting, added some seemingly relevant text, and sent it on its way.

Their "knot now" contest is fun. I like the zebra.
www.worth1000.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A more probable link to a Reptilian race would be the DINOSAURS.
They lived on Earth for approximately 160 million years.
I have a hard time believing that something intelligent did not evolve during that time period.
Perhaps they were a failed genetic experiment by reptilian aliens.
We have been on earth as modern Human beings for about 2 million years, and allegedly we are the most intelligent, dominant life form.
If you want to get technical, Oceanic life has been around for much longer.
As has bacteria.
Cells are organisms that form a singular cohesive individual.
So in an abstract sense, we are all colonies of bacteria type organisms.

I digress.
If any connection with a reptilian race is to be made here on earth I would begin with the dinosaurs.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
See,this is what am talking about,you get a photo contest picture and it makes all the other evidence look bad. There is tons of evidence suggesting that there was a reptilian race that bread with humans in our past. I am sure that if a real skeleton has been found of a giant or an alien,that they would not put it on the news,or try to look into it. Here is some more evidence.

www.occultblogger.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by CASH69]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag "...bred by the so called reptilian race from Nibiru?" Where the hell do you get this kind of thinking?

please .. learhoag.. you know very well where he'd get that kind of thinking.

-

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I just just noticed the giant handgun buried next to the hand in that photo. I would think if nothing else that would give it away.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Theirs no doubt that the photo of the skeleton has been doctored, and P.S. everyone,thanks for destroying my thread! I guess no one believes giants ever walked the earth? Well,you could start with the bible,there can be found extensive record of giants that walked the earth. And for one minute,you think anyone is going to tell us the truth anyway? Especially when the Illuminati and the church its self dosent want us to know the truth. I'm actually surprised that this thread could be shot down so fast with so many people who come to this site for the truth. If the truth scares you maybe some of you should go elsewhere to post you one sided views. And i see so many people on here who think they know everything and only their opinion matters and so quick to jump on any thread to disprove it right away. There is more evidence,plenty to be found if you look around. I am going to post a few more links here to prove this is a very plausible and worthy subject. More digging needs to be done on this subject.

www.greatdreams.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

www.his-forever.com...

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Here you go Giants

If you want more, just google it....there are loads of accounts of giant skeletons being uncovered all over the globe over the past few centuries, along with lots of photos. Yes there are some hoaxes out there, but does that necessarily discredit all the rest? We both know the answer to that question.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is one of those subjects that I would love to be real but unfortunately all the evidence points towards this being as fake as Pamela Andersons wobbly bits!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow this many replies and nobody has actually said ho these pictures came to be? I for one have seen this topic on ATS now atleast 5 times and from my recollection it was viral advertising for a playstation 1 game... I will try find the game (and real advertisement) and post it back here soon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join