It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharif urges supporters to rebel against government (Pakistan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Sharif urges supporters to rebel against government (Pakistan)

www.abc.net.au

Political tension is mounting in Pakistan as the former prime minister Nawaz Sharif calls on his supporters to sacrifice themselves in a rebellion against the government.

The government has warned him he faces life in jail if he sparks violence, but Mr Sharif is refusing to back down, saying the time has come for people to take to the streets and change their destiny.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is this it? Is this the start of the civil war in Pakistan that the world has been dreading. It's not like we weren't worried enough about the nukes there, but a civil war makes it many times worse.

Negotiators have been trying to broker a truce between Mr Sharif and the president, Asif Ali Zardari. But Mr Sharif says the protest will continue until Mr Zardari reinstates sacked members of the judiciary.

I really hope they manage to get this under control.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You know it would seem to me that there is a virus of "rebel against..." doesn't really matter what it is everyone is screaming for people all over the world to rebel against something. I don't think it is just in Pak but all over at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I agree with you.
it is the time for a general challenge worldwide.
we will all face it on our streets soon.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Challenge is good but I would hate to see a dozen nukes end up in druglord extremist hands. I guess they won't bomb cities at least, why kill the populations that buy your drugs?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seems like there's trouble on many fronts.

North Korea
Israel
Pakistan
Iraq
Afghanistan
Mexico
Venezuala
Columbia

-

It's also spilling over into other countries: India, UK, USA, many parts of europe.

Combined with the supposed year of rage, i think we the people should be very careful. Many governments are clamping down hard, whilst other governments are either reclaiming power, crumbling, threatening war, being attacked by neighbours and being tarnished by the global drugs trade. Corruption is rife, yet we the people are very different people as of late we have had a communication burst.....

How much of this stuff is dis-info, or mis-info and at the same time how much of it is true?

I'm of the belief that a hell of a lot of it has been orchestrated (manipulation of markets, black ops, psy ops and media spin)....

I say relax. Don't let the wave of madness affect you. Think about it.
This whole new NWO stuff may only happen based on they way they have been manipulating everyone.

To introduce a new world order, one must first abolish the old order.
And that is why ALL OF THIS is happening. Capitalsim was the stepping stone towards a new world order. WE are already in it.

The luciferian consciousness (I speak as an athiest here) is a human one.
A loop based system that is designed to program fear and hatred into our system by a repetitive bombardment of both subliminal and obvious symbolism. The media is such a tool.

We are also becoming too reliant on technology, bad diets, unhealthy living, negative thoughtwaves and we are slowly forgetting the old way of life. We are losing our social abilities as we plunge into the abyss of the internet and its seeming infinity of ideas. We are losing our minds to the giant screens that inhabit our living areas.

Once you stare into the abyss, you will notice it staring back.

I am not claiming that all media, all technology is bad. But free thought is diminishing in our self created hive mind. They want us to riot.

Seriously people. Get out, get some fresh air.... go camping, go riding, swimming, fishing, hiking.... go to a field, a desert. a mountain, a river, a lake.....

Let the fresh air wash away the bad static that clings to each and every one of us.

Make this the summer of PEACE.

One Love

[edit - slightly off topic, but my point still stands]

[edit on 9-3-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

it really depends of the plan thay have. maybe the money won't be neccessary anymore? maybe they are not going to need more slaves than this famous 500 000 000?!

but we will not figure it out here I suppose. cheers

top topics

join