It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your thoughts on the reality of these 'beings'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hey im fallenangel97 and my whole life i have been fascinated by certain beings and i need others perspectives on them and whether theyre real or not. these beings are:

1.vampire
2.werewolf
3.chupacabra
4.alien
5.angel
6.fallen angel
7.banshee
8.bastet
9.bigfoot
10.black dog/hellhound
11.demon
12.dragon
13.fae
14.ghost
15.ghoul
16.mermaid
17.mngwa
18.phoenix
19.poltergeist
20.nessie
21.sea serpent
22.thunderbird
23.jersey devil
24.if it is possible to become any of these and how
25.which of these you do and dont beleive in
that about sums it up! hope i get replies.
if there are any others you can think of tell me about them ok

give me your opinions

-fallenangel97

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They are all the same creature, they are shapeshifters and time-travelers. Sometimes they use spacecraft, sometimes they are the spacecraft. There are many who do not pretend to be monsters, they live among us in anonimity. It is just that simple. To do the things they do you must shed your physical body which is your anchor to this reality. Some people can bond with them, become changed and maintain their physical form...they are very small so it takes a lot of them to transform you. Check my avatar.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fallenangel...
It seems you have captured the essence on one of the main reasons this site was established. I believe in all these things..but the main problem is...NOBODY had found solid proof and evidence of existence. And honestly, the same way that you are communicating to all these people...is the very evil in this cause...the computer! It's great as a tool to communicate and share videos and pictures, but through the computer, we are also able to create all these hoaxes...

I WISH that people would grow up and get a life, and stop making fake evidence...to the fakers, hoaxers and bad people (I wanted to write something else....but I am trying to stay within guidelines)....Get a life!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Being confined to the fourth dimension as we are. We are unable to consciously process "all" of the information being computed by our brains.

Our brain processes about 200 Million bits of information per second, we are only conciously aware of about 200 thousand. Now that 200 thousand is what we perceive with our five senses which we then convert into thoughts and feelings, experiences etc.

If we were able to compute the rest of the knowledge we would be able to understand that we are beings of light, extra-dimensional beings not confined to this material plane.

All of the creatures you have mentioned are simply beings who have moved on to higher planes and have either willfully decided or have been chosen to act out certain parts necessary to push the rest of the human sphyche forward.

We can never get proof, because we cannot understand it as our brains our not evolved enough or our consciousness isn't evolved enough to understand the data being thrown at us.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Actually... some of the things on the list we DO have proof of.

The Chupacabra is a member of the canine family, and has been proven to exist.

There is also plenty of evidence that suggests hairy men such as Bigfoot are simply remnants of an extinct species, Gigantopithicus. Nothing otherwordly or extra dimensional about it.

Many of the others on the list are simply parts of fiction.

Vampires, Werewolves, Banshees, Bastet, Hellhounds, Angels, Demons, Dragons, Fae, Mermaids, Phoenix, Thunderbirds...

There is no evidence to suggest any of them exist, or ever did. Some of them relate to religious beliefs, others are just part of folklore. They were superstitions to fill in the gaps of ancient science.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

There is no evidence to suggest any of them exist, or ever did. Some of them relate to religious beliefs, others are just part of folklore. They were superstitions to fill in the gaps of ancient science.

As stated above, we are unable to process such proof. It most certainly exists, maybe not for some of those examples, but for ghosts, banshee's and spirit like entities, there are more than enough accounts from people as well as spiritualists like myself. I have had many experiences with spirits and other inter-dimensional beings through my chakra meditations and out of body experiences.

Although some people would like to call those dreams or fantasies or tricks of the mind, I've experienced far too many things and been left with marks of these experiences.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I like your list. I'll tell you my thoughts.

Vampires, ghosts, poltergeist and ghouls I have some trouble believing in. The "undead" just doesn't make much sense to me. Life has certain characteristics that so far have been pretty consistent on this planet. While there are species that survive off consuming the blood of another, I don't buy the lack of a heartbeat or a reflection. I view a ghost or poltergeist as not being a spirit, but the interaction or presence of a being that exists among us, but beyond the scope of our five senses (hence a 6th sense allowing us to feel their presence). A ghoul I liken to a zombie, which may very well be wrong. While I believe in the power of a voodoo practitioner "hypnotizing" someone to do their will, I do not believe in a rotting animated corpse wanting to eat brains.

Chupacabra, Bigfoot, Dragon, Mermaid, Nessie, Sea serpent, Thunderbird I consider to be species either extinct, or supposedly encountered with no physical remains we can stick in a museum. While I hate that science has to destroy things in order to study them, the lack of a body or skeleton on display means we have little to go on other then people's stories.

I believe angels, aliens, fallen angels, and demons are all very much the same. However I do not believe these beings are in any way "divine". They are simply a higher form of life. My name practically validates the existence of fallen angels to me. Based on some research I went ahead and made the connection between these 4.

The rest of the items on your list I never invested much time into formulating an opinion of. If I end up becoming any one of these creatures, you will be the first to know!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Fare enough. You are welcome to your beliefs and opinion

I believe in what I can see.

I see evidence of those I mentioned above. Not proof, but evidence. I can't afford to believe in something simply because it could exist... there needs to be at least something physical left behind for me to be interested.

Perhaps I would change my mind if I was in the least bit spiritual, or meditated, or even believed in this chakra business, but I don't. My life is complicated enough without exposing myself to yet another dimension, if it does indeed exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
1.vampire
2.werewolf
3.chupacabra
4.alien
5.angel
6.fallen angel
7.banshee
8.bastet
9.bigfoot
10.black dog/hellhound
11.demon
12.dragon
13.fae
14.ghost
15.ghoul
16.mermaid
17.mngwa
18.phoenix
19.poltergeist
20.nessie
21.sea serpent
22.thunderbird
23.jersey devil
24.if it is possible to become any of these and how
25.which of these you do and dont beleive in
that about sums it up! hope i get replies.
if there are any others you can think of tell me about them ok

Vampires dont exist, but they did find humans that cut open throats I think.

Werewolves dont exist

Chupacabra's probably exist

Aliens definetley exist

Angels probably exist, but not the christian ones. Just otherdimensional beings

same with fallen angels

I dont think banshees exist

Ive never heard of a bastet

Bigfoot might exist

I doubt the black dog exists, maybe only in our head

I got bored

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
sorry this is duplicate post............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[edit on 023131p://am3117 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

Hmmmmm.....The OP and myself are the only posts so far, you addressed your response to the OP and it made me feel like you were talking about me because i referred the OP to view my avatar which is in fact a real photograph of me with the entities i advised the OP about. You cannot just make false accusations and run away......you have to prove your claims or you are the hoaxer. I have 72 videos on disclosetv that deal with my claims and i have hundreds more i haven't posted. ATS has size limitations (mine are too long and too large) so i have to post my videos elsewhere. Youtube and google are unreliable so i no longer use them. Now if i have misjudged your intent, i offer my apologies, if not, then you might want to get acclimatized to ATS before you get rude.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallenangel97

Hiya Fallen Angel, good question. From my point of view, only two on the list have a shot of being real...maybe one other but that's a personal/private belief and not for ATS...

4.Aliens are somewhere in the galaxy almost certainly and circumstantial evidence indicates they've been slightly 'closer to home' from time to time.

14.Ghosts? I'm conflicted here. I don't believe how or why they could exist? What would their point be? What mechanism or process would sustain them? Despite these questions, the house in which I grew up has left me with even more questions. Locked doors can't slam shut and empty rooms don't have voices and footsteps during a sunny afternoon. Mystified and still trying to work it out years later! My parents still live there and every Autumn they relate something odd happening.

Just for fun, here's an image of what's meant to be a ancient small demon...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/639f7df0c96b.jpg[/atsimg]

I WISH that people would grow up and get a life, and stop making fake evidence...to the fakers, hoaxers and bad people (I wanted to write something else....but I am trying to stay within guidelines)....Get a life!!!

I think StretchUSA is referring to the fakers, in general, not at any ATS member on this thread. Youtube is bursting with with BS videos and he means those kinds of crapola.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I believe that Angels, Demons, Jesus, and "God"(s) from the bible(s) are ET. That sounds more logical than what has been fed to us for 2,000 years!
And I believe there are 2 polar opposites, Good and Bad, positive and negative. Some ET's are on one side, some on the other, or some are even caught in-between like we are. Free will is a real pisser. That also explains the Adam and Eve story with the forbidden fruit. Perhaps our creators who played and named themselves "God" wanted to have us "one way", but another entity (what we call Satan?) had a different agenda. It just seems like "worship" is the powergiver here.
Anyway, I just see how it even says in the 10 commandments to not have any other "Gods" before Him, and it says in the bible that he is a jealous God. Not to mention how in the Old Testament (I realized this from a thread here), God wipes out millions of people (through time) - some getting killed for utterly ridiculous things. Then the New Testament God has a totally different itinerary.
It's wierd, the other day I was listening to music ánd wondering what it would be like to be on stage and "loved" by the audience - like imagine thousands if not millions of people worshipping just you. I'm a musician and I think about this all the time, hehe.
I think it's the same for "God" and gods (which are one in the same IMHO).
They love it. And each god basically has the same stipulations and even go as far as scaring people with the threat of burning in hell for eternity for not believing.
That, to me, is ludicrious.
Sorry for veering off topic a bit, but I just had to get that out.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah, there is plenty of hoaxes that muddy the water. But If you are interested in the field long enough, the hoax videos and photos begin to jump out at you the second you see them.

It becomes far easier to discern between the hoaxes and the possibly reals.

Sad thing is that even big business are now performing hoaxes on researchers.

Diesel clothing ran the notorious Fallen Wings campaign that saw several hoaxed videos of chupacabra/demon creatures surface.

Some people still believe they are real videos.

Then there was the viral videos that came out before Cloverfield, which were taken by some to be real.

The Australian government sponsored Film Commission also ran the Australian UFO Wave hoax, who's videos still turn up on ATS in new threads because of how realistic they were.

When I studied advertising and marketing last year, more and more emphasis is being placed on indirect exposure; Being able to get your company/product name out to the public without them thinking they are being targeted.

Viral marketing is the latest in the 'innovations' in marketing that achieves this.

It can be harmless things like the WHAT IS JERICHO 5 second ads that appeared on TV a month or so before the series began, sparking huge interest.

Don't forget the Terminator eyes that appeared opaquely overlayed on some programs months before the Sarah Connor Chronicles came out too.

Things like that are fine, but when you start making fake 'evidence' and posting it on the web simply to market a business, it makes it that much harder for people researching the topics to find anything of substance.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Not talking to you at all..just making a general statement..and get acclimatized?? I've been around awhile...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fallenangel97

1. Vampires: It is possible that they do exist. Maybe not the Hollywood type, but people who need blood or other energies to feed off of. I am open to the ideas out there.

2. Werewolves: The wolfmen creatures of Wisconsin may be real, but I don't know about people actually changing into a wolf like creature (although I will not rule that out either). One of the other fascinating creatures other than vampires that I enjoy reading about.

3. Chupacabra: The Puerto Rican one is the creature I am interested in. Many sightings of this mystery creature, and I do think it is quite possibly real. It may be an experimental creature that escaped, as there are a few top secret areas that may be involved with biological experiments in Puerto Rico.

4. Aliens: Definitely. The question should be have they visited Earth? I do believe they have.

5. Angels: They are referred to as demigods in myth and other religions, so it is possible these supernatural beings do exist. Do they resemble the Christian version or other versions? Many religions refer to them as guardians or guardian spirits.

6. Fallen Angel: Purely a Christian myth concept.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

7. Banshee: Version of a ghost/spirit, so yes.

8. Bastet: Do you mean the Egyptian Cat Goddess? People do say Jesus existed, so why not the Gods and Goddesses.

9. Bigfoot/Sasquatch: The wilderness area is quite vast and there have been many reliable sightings of this creature. I think there is a strong possibility of its existence.

10. Blackdog/Hellhound: Another Christian myth creature. Is it possible spirits can take the form of a dog? That is possible.

11. Demon: They are in many myths and religions. It is possible they are versions of the poltergeist.

12. Dragon: I think they were the dinosaurs of long ago. They could also be crocs or alligators. I do not think the fire breathing type ever existed.

13. fae (Do you mean fairy?) No, I little winged person does not exist. Could of been people with dwarfism (Little People).

14. Ghost: Yes, they do exist.

15. Ghoul: A person who eats dead people. Not mythical, and I am sure there are sick individuals who do this.

16 Mermaid: Half human, half fish people do not exist. Most probably dolphins that followed the ships.

17. mngwa: Unknown large gray cat is possible to still be undiscovered or a mutant variety of known cat.

18. Poltergeist: A ghost with a behavior problem is very possible. There have been many good cases of such phenomena.

19. Phoenix: More of a metaphor than an actual creature.

20. Nessie: It is possible a creature did get stuck in Loch Ness, but I do not think it could support a family of large creatures. All searches have had nil results, which make it even less likely. It is still possible the people saw an unknown creature, just not a family of them.

21. Sea Serpents: The ocean is vastly under explored, so any creature may still be possible.

22. A very large bird that has not yet been discovered is highly improbable since they do fly. Still, I keep an open mind as the West still is quite vast for these types of creatures to live in.

23. A Monster Quest was done on this creature, and the witnesses were very believable. It could be a large undiscovered bat.

These are my opinions on the various creatures listed. The thing is to keep an open mind, and on some of the non-supernatural creature, to keep gathering evidence for their existence.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

7. Banshee: Version of a ghost/spirit, so yes.

8. Bastet: Do you mean the Egyptian Cat Goddess? People do say Jesus existed, so why not the Gods and Goddesses.

9. Bigfoot/Sasquatch: The wilderness area is quite vast and there have been many reliable sightings of this creature. I think there is a strong possibility of its existence.

10. Blackdog/Hellhound: Another Christian myth creature. Is it possible spirits can take the form of a dog? That is possible.

11. Demon: They are in many myths and religions. It is possible they are versions of the poltergeist.

12. Dragon: I think they were the dinosaurs of long ago. They could also be crocs or alligators. I do not think the fire breathing type ever existed.

13. fae (Do you mean fairy?) No, I little winged person does not exist. Could of been people with dwarfism (Little People).

14. Ghost: Yes, they do exist.

15. Ghoul: A person who eats dead people. Not mythical, and I am sure there are sick individuals who do this.

16 Mermaid: Half human, half fish people do not exist. Most probably dolphins that followed the ships.

17. Mngwa: Unknown large gray cat is possible to still be undiscovered or a mutant variety of known cat.

18. Poltergeist: A ghost with a behavior problem is very possible. There have been many good cases of such phenomena.

19. Phoenix: More of a metaphor than an actual creature.

20. Nessie: It is possible a creature did get stuck in Loch Ness, but I do not think it could support a family of large creatures. All searches have had nil results, which make it even less likely. It is still possible the people saw an unknown creature, just not a family of them.

21. Sea Serpents: The ocean is vastly under explored, so any creature may still be possible.

22. A very large bird that has not yet been discovered is highly improbable since they do fly. Still, I keep an open mind as the West still is quite vast for these types of creatures to live in.

23. A Monster Quest was done on this creature, and the witnesses were very believable. It could be a large undiscovered bat.

These are my opinions on the various creatures listed. The thing is to keep an open mind, and on some of the non-supernatural creature, to keep gathering evidence for their existence.

hey i like your thinking and opinions and i agree with you for the most part. and by bastet i DO mean the cat godess but also just people that were said to be cursed*or blessed* by her and therefore were turned into creatures that could transform into 100% human 0% cat, 70% human 30% cat, 50% human 50% cat, 30% human 70% cat, and 0% human 100%cat. and a fae is similiar to a fairy but not exactly faes were average sized people with powers similiar to a fairys but all in all i say
to our thinking

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

well i may not be a faker hoaxer or bad person i am someone who stands up for people and if you could please try not to hurt their feelings or any thing *yeah i know i sound like a sissy, i dont normally seem like this* but maybe someone got bored one night and dicided to try to make fake evidence, i know they could have used thier time more wisely but oh well, and i never said i believed in all these creatures *even though i beleive in the majority* i just said i was FASCINATED by them, im not trying to make you angry, im just trying to make sure you got the true message

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
well i will give you all my perspective on these beings

1.vampires definitely.not hollywood but beings who have to feed of blood or energy and emotions to stay healthy *so to speak* not for joy
2.werewolves yeah it would be painful to put the human body through that kinda stress but its possible
3.chupacabra sure why not. a little dog sub-species that sucks the blood out of goats and other farm animals. they look pretty weird but if they would be studied closer they would probably be proven as a real species
4.aliens of course. we have soooo much poof but area 51 tries to contain it all with exuses that nobody believes. i have already heard that they have found aliens dead and alive and store them in area 51 so they cant be examined by the rest of the world.
5.angels yes and no. i am not too big on christian beleifs so i dont think those are the most beleivable though i have seen some relitives of mine as them, im talking about relatives that are no longer with us. an dthe ones that walk among us as everyday looking people but those i call fallen angels.
6.fallen angels a personal favorite. *my username, hello* and i have firm beleifs in them and there are 2 stories to fallen angels 1 being that they are angels who god has sent back to earth for a second chance at life and the other being that they are just human of a higher power and such i personally beleive both
7.banshee yeah. she is an ordinary looking woman who happens to shreik and cry when someone is going to die. well in ireland. but in scottland she is a one eyed, webbed foot, creature who washes off the bloody clothes of the doomed person.
8.bastet yes. the cat godess and the people who can change from 100% human 0% cat, 70% human 30% cat, 50% human 50% cat, 30% human 70% cat, to 0% human 100% cat. also known as the neko.
9.bigfoot certainly. a creature that is so close to being proven and again i blame area 51 for the reason that there are non beleivers or him because of area 51's lame exuses for sightings and evidence. also known as sasquatch, yeti, skunkape, and many more. they have been seen in every state and province in the us and canada except hawaii. as well as all over the world.
ill give the others later gtg

top topics

<<   2 >>

join