It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton spelling Mistake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
On the news today there was a report about Hillary Clinton going to Russia and handing the prime minister, or whoever their leader is, a red button which was supposed to have the word "RESET" on it. As if to make better bonds between them, blah blah blah.

But apparently they made an error and it said "OVERCHARGED".

They reported this as a "mistake", but I was thinking, what if it wasn't a mistake..

I mean, think of the massive amount of people that speak Russian and English, and how easily the government could get a hold of ONE of these people. I don't think it was an accident, but I'm not saying it's a sign. It could be either or.

Opinions?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It seems like this new admin is making a lot of foreign policy blunders. First this, UK Prime Ministry Brown getting snubbed by Obama on their fist meeting in D.C. I just saw Clinton on CNN talking about how much sugar she puts in her coffee. Doesn't seem like they're trying very hard.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I saw the footage and found the whole idea a little creepy. Seriously, a red button? That for sure has a deep meaning no matter what the language.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think that the meeting must have been sponsored by Staples.

I agree, the whole concept seems a little odd.

top topics

join