It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in North Yorkshire Moors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hot off the press- these spooky images of a human in the picture on the North Yorkshire Moor. Please see Sun newspaper article and picture

I know the credibility of the Sun has been in question before - but please tell me how if this picture is a fake, was it done? I'd also appreciate any help re: changing the picture to get a better view of it. Is it a male? female? What clothes do we think they are wearing and hence what time period?

I am a regular visitor to the moors and the funny thing about this place is how so many of the houses had charms/trinkets to ward off witchcraft. Witchcraft was huge up here.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't quite understand, photographs like this?

Why was he taking pictures of ugly trees to begin with?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I read it in the paper and apparently he took hundreds of photos of the area. And it was hid girlfriend who pointed this out.

To some people the moors are beautiful and people enjoy taking photos of such landscapes. But your question also crossed my minds aswell.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Come on. The picture came out of a tabloid news paper, and it looks like the figure is posing for the camera lol. From my experience of looking over alot of different kinds of paranormal media. Cameras never capture ghosts on film, It just doesn't seem to work with the same way the human eyes do. When they do actually catch something, it usually always comes out as orbs of light or light streaks.

There was a documented case where they had a bunch of ghost investigators on a haunting case and in the room, an apparition actually materialized in front of them. Imagine all these ghost investigators crapping their pants when that happen, and then when everyone started snapping pictures and was developed it. It came out as streaks or orbs of light, where as what the ghost investigators actually saw something totally different. I just don't think a regular camera can capture a ghost imagine.

www.ghosttheory.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Nemox42]

top topics

join