It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Live in a Holographic Program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am putting this is the Grey Area, it will likely be moved if I put it somewhere else.
Has anyone heard of the Bible Code? Funny how it can tell of events that have happened, huh? Also funny that no one can predict the future with it, huh? It tells only facts after the fact.

Anyone who has read, or listened to people like John Lear and a few others have heard, or read about how aliens created religion, and most likely authored the Bible, the Torah, and the Koran. If this is true, and many think it is, one can see how easy it is to control a people, and force wars and strife by using religion as a base product. Take this into account, and the Bible Code comes into play. What if the Bible, the Torah specifically, is a code. A code of a program that we all live in at this time and place.

I have read some threads in this very forum that tells of this, some I agree with, some I do not. But, I am thinking that somewhere, perhaps on a distant world, one much higher in technology than we are, are controlling us all. Creating programs for us to live in, quite like the Holodeck on the Starship Enterprise. what if this is true?

Doesn't it seem like the government leaders of the world, no matter what nation they rule, are always angry at another nation for one reason or another? And what causes war? I can think of only one war that wasn't fought over religion, can you name it? Down South we call it the War of Southern Independence, or the War of Northern Aggression. Oh, I know what you were taught in school, but remember the history books are always written by the winners.

I submit that some kind of computer type program is being run for our amusement and sorrow, and the ones running this operation are unknown to us. And people are truly into it, aren't they? They will do anything to maintain the status quo. People are getting dumber too. today I talked to two people. One was a man standing in line for a flu shot. I advised him of the ingredients, one being Ethylene Glycol, the active ingredient of anti freeze. He told me in a sarcastic way that now he won't freeze up in winter. The other was a young woman who was carrying her cell phone in her hip pocket. I told he a good friend who was about her age did the same, and had to have a full hysterectomy, and lost a piece of her pelvis because of the radiation from the phone she carried. She told me she didn't care, she didn't want children anyway, and as cancer runs in her family, why not get it herself? People never cease to amaze me. A woman who live near me is always asking questions about this or that, and the only thing she reads is romance novels. Her husband is also hungry for new information, but he uses their computer to only play games on.
I see people walking around with this far off stare in their eyes, like they are lost.

I think it's time we all waked up from this imaginary world we live in, and see what's really going on. We cannot be any worse off than we are already.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I do think the universe might be a sort of computer program (for lack of a better term) of some sort, but at a much different level (and not on a computer as we know computers... something much different). I think that's just reality. Things are much more "virtual" than they seem, if that makes sense. However, I don't think it makes anything any less real. After all, what is reality anyway? This is just one of many theories I have though.

(By the way, this is kinda irrelevant to the topic, but I still don't buy the cell phone cancer connection. If it causes cancer, then why can't we prove it? That's why I still just don't buy it. I don't want to derail the topic, but I had to make that clear.)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a holoographic universe?, sounds like an attempt at depersonalization,so many psychological tricks going on here attacking hapless humans sense of identity and self.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hmm.. i promissed myself i would not post on topics like this as i get carried away.. so i shall bite my lip somewhat and just say how i feel about it and not bother trying to aruge my case.,, i hate being banned lol

Ok so here goes

holograph is a 3d projection from a recorded source.. "we dont know what that is" tho!! a hologram does infact have one thing in common with our relaity "symmerty"..

a programm follows logic and we have a logical based brain due to the nature of "symmerty" + "infinity" and other bits n bobs!

So the answer is NO we dont live in a holographic programm sadly,,

why?

because your asking the question "why" = the argument you ask is none in void / you dispute the "source" from what the hologramm can be "sourced"

if that makes any sens?

I will agree we do have very very simlar properties from both "logic" and "symmerty"...

"matrix moive" ect but then the computer was infact the human not neo

that is the twist many fail to understand ; )

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I do not think we live in a "Matrix". By the way, that is a highly over-rated sci-fi film series.

new topics

top topics

join