It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Disclosure Project!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I like your disclosure plan. I wonder if there is a list of people we can get a hold of to let them know that we want disclosure. The more effort people put into it the more effects will happen

The more difficult list is putting together who you believe and which cases to showcase as examples.

In addition, organizing a group is a violation of the T&C, but we'll just leave this as a hypothetical discussion...

With everything that's going on today....the economy, violence in the Mideast, Iran going nuclear, etc., I doubt it would be on many people's "to do" list.....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I see a conundrum though, about what people who are non 'black'-world familiar, want and expect. I remember back a few years, I was hoping to convey to this one civillian ufologist, the significance of the (but) brief mention of ufos, which regarded the larger --redacted-- rest of the text, in my FOIA file, but he was demanding to know what was within the redaction, and to h**l with the small mention. So that here are 2 extreme opposing opinions, about what is significant. Like, in my own view, a mountain of (albe-it) non 'smoking-gun' nuanced stuff, is good disclosure, while others, probably the majority, want top Generals at a press conference, to show the film of 'ET' "phone home" only it's real, not Spielberg's. I guess people don't want to put the pieces (like they say in intel 'bits and pieces') together, to form a picture about the truth of the ufo phenomenon, they want to kick the tires on the spaceship, in the showroom floor. I'm not judging against that, it's just the way it is.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That's preposterous!!!!!

UFOs don't have tires duh....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

That is what the Evil They only --want-- you to think!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Pseudoskeptics aim to divide and conquer.

And those are the type that disrupt the flow of discussion that may have eventually lead to something very interesting and informative.

Nothing wrong with a normal skeptic who questions and doubts, but deliberately derailing every darn thread from the very beginning is what makes this site annoying at times.

That said, I can see that this has turned into yet another typical 'skeptic vs. believer' thread, and this has been beaten death countless times, or at least..should have been beaten to death by now.

Regarding an ATS disclosure project, I'm not sure I understand what exactly the premise is. But from what I understood reading the OP, this effort of compiling evidence is already currently an ongoing process. But try to filter out the nonsense type threads first.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
they are our future,artificially intelligent and have a depopulation agenda.

theres disclosure for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
they are our future,artificially intelligent and have a depopulation agenda.

theres disclosure for you.

Well, that's all the convincing I needed!

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join