It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flight 93 alternate theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this idea came to me while I was listening to the recording of Mr Beamer's call from flight 93.One of the biggest arguments debunkers have is if the passengers were not on the planes, where were they?.Another issue I have is how these so called terrorists got on the plane and then aquired control of it.Something Beamer said really peaked my interest the operater asked him where the crew was,his answer was he had never seen the pilot didn't know where the co-pilot was,and only one passenger was missing.I'm wondering if these guy's were somehow allowed on the plane before the passengers.They boarded as the flight crew with one of them remaining with the passengers for control.Something else he said clinched this idea in my mind.He said one of them had a bomb strapped to him.Now,I realize that airport security was not what it is now,but to get on board with enough explosives to wrap around your waist seems almost impossible.The fact that Marvin Bush was head of security also makes this theory more plausible.Maybe 93 was shot down because the passengers had gained control, obviously they could not be allowed to land.The whole plan would've been revealed.There is also alot to learn about the airport in Cleveland,why was it shut down and forcefully evacuated,there are witnesses that say there was a plane that landed there and around 260 people were led to an older unused NASA building.The fact that there was only enough passengers from the four planes to fit in one plane is another interesting fact.I believe the passengers were either coldly executed or are still alive in some military installation,probably in another country.This excuse made by the more simple minds in our midst,that claim its too big they could never keep it secret,need to look back at the JFK assassination.These things do not have to be kept totally quiet just quiet enough to keep people from learning the whole truth.You must also remember most Americans don't want to know,it's far too painful. PS how many of you know of the hurricane on 911,off the NY coast it's said it was stronger than Katrina???

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
He had what APPEARED to be a bomb on board. It didn't have to necessarily be a real bomb, since no one was going to be allowed to get a really good look at it. You would have to get a good look at it to tell if it's real.

As for how easy it can be to get explosives through a checkpoint (even today) it's not even funny. Prior to 9/11 the airlines were responsible for the checkpoint equipment. They wouldn't even pay for service agreements for the machines, let alone top of the line machines. The machines that they had (and still have) are incapable of detecting several kinds of explosives, because they can be hidden so easily. The only way to find them is to get lucky, or scan the back with a secondary scanner.

In many airports, flight crew are required to be screened as passengers just like anyone else. Some of them allowed them to go around screening, but not all of them. I don't know what the requirements were for the airports involved though.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i]reply to post by tweedledee

The fact that Marvin Bush was head of security also makes this theory more plausible.

Except........he wasn't in charge of security.....anywhere......

There is also alot to learn about the airport in Cleveland,why was it shut down and forcefully evacuated,there are witnesses that say there was a plane that landed there and around 260 people were led to an older unused NASA building.

Um, all airports were shut down that day. The people that were led into the NASA building, were NASA employees that had been onboard a KC-135 that had left the NASA facility on its way to Houston, and was forced to return to Cleveland after the grounding order was issued.

The fact that there was only enough passengers from the four planes to fit in one plane is another interesting fact.

And..have you done the research about the typical number of people on those flights to find out that they were more or less carrying the typical load for the flights scheduled at that time on those routes?

Do some research and then get back to us on your theories.

join