It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A few nights ago I had a dream…..

I was slowly walking through a field of wheat. I was one among hundreds of people, leisurely, languidly walking amidst giant rolls of bailed wheat. As I glanced around it became apparent to me that I was the only one that wasn’t simply staring forward, doe-eyed and glazed.

On each side of me there were long rows of stone pillars, each resembled an ancient Roman design and at the top of each pillar was a plateau. Perched on each plateau was a crouching man, I then noticed that as we slowly walked past each man perched upon a pillar, each man was speaking.

At first I couldn’t understand what they were saying, but it then soon became clear that they were all speaking of a variety of religious ideologies. Each one spoke of his own belief in each respective religious dogma, and made it abundantly clear that his was the only way to true salvation. With this knowledge, I looked around again, looking at the masses of people that surrounded me. This was the most disturbing portion of the dream, none had changed their expression.

They all marched ahead, slowly, methodically, staring straight ahead, doe-eyed, expressionless……

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
haha! Thats a pretty cool dream.

What do you think it means? Do you think it is true? Anything else strange you might recall?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well that's a good question, truthfully I don't know what the dream meant. in fact the strangest thing is that this dream was just one of many nightmares I had that night. I wanted to try to document this one because of all the dreams I had that night this one was the most disturbing.

For me, the religious overtones made it especially unsettling. I'm not what you would consider a deeply religious guy so I have no idea where it came from.

I'm going to try to write about the other nightmares I had that night as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Acts 2:17 "And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams."

In my opinion, the dream is a warning.

The bailed wheat representing culling and harvesting process - of determining who is worthy of Salvation based on whether or not they believe in and accept Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior and have a good heart condition (a humble heart).

Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest. At harvest time I'll tell the reapers: Gather the weeds first and tie them in bundles to burn them, but store the wheat in my barn. ' "

The symbolism of "crouching" to me seems sneaky, evil, and devious.

Genesis 4:7 "If you do right, won't you be accepted? But if you do not do right, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must master it."

The fact they're perched on pillars could either mean that they've placed themselves there and want to be seen as "pillars of society", by standing on pillars of false religion; also of being looked up to "up on a pedestal" so to speak to be admired and held in high regard in order to obtain power and prestige, or that the people who follow them have placed them there themselves.

The pillars of false religion will be demolished and Father Yahweh's Holy name will be vindicated and sanctified before all.

Leviticus 26:1 [ Covenant Blessings and Discipline ] "Do not make idols for yourselves, set up a carved image or sacred pillar for yourselves, or place a sculpted stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 12:3 "Tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, burn up their Asherah poles, cut down the carved images of their gods, and wipe out their names from every place."

The "doe eyed people" could represent those who have been misled by false religion, who are unaware and are walking in darkness down the wide path of destruction. They are like zombies... without the hope of eternal life, the walking dead who are either unable or unwilling to accept the Truth of salvation via our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:12 "At that time you were without the Messiah, excluded from the citizenship of Israel, and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, with no hope and without God in the world."

Seek truth, search your heart, time is short.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It is said that you'll dream about somthing that you think about at the day time.I was watching the Navy NCIS: Season 1-5 DVD Boxset these days.So I even dream about that i could be the leader of the NCIS,

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by botking

You know, perhaps rather than post a thinly veiled advertisement for DVD box sets of various television series nobody watches (yes I saw your other post) you can make a documentary film about setting the record for the quickest ATS ban on record. That I would watch! Please see the T&C thread, I'm not going to link it, I've put enough effort into replying to your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Very interesting nightmare----please post the other nightmares you had that night to see if there is any connection. I am no dream expert but from what you've posted it seems that you are aware of what is happening around you while the masses are oblivious.It sort of sums up what is happening all around us at the moment. Our "great"leaders are perched in their Ivory Towers in safety while destroying the lives of the totally unaware Joe Public below them.

Maybe that is the meaning-----that you are enlightened to the corruption and conspiracies whilst the masses are being led like lemmings off a precipice?

new topics

top topics

join