It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Christmas ! TRUTH!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Christmas Dec 25, is a day when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, but also, the day we "receive presents", base on whether we are "GOOD" or "Naughty". This is a practice that has been going on for a very long time.

December 21, 2012, is believe to be the very day when earth will be experiencing extreme weather condition. (Natural Disasters)

The Book of Revelation shows that Judgment Day begins after the " War of Armageddon ", when Satan's system on earth will be destroyed. During this time, the 144,000 heavenly joint heirs will be judges and will rule "as kings with Christ for a thousand years." During this thousand-year period, Jesus Christ will "judge the living and the dead".

If the "War of Armageddon" is true, (Dec,21,2012) and the Practice of Christmas is very important, the one and only present anyone would REALLY APPRECIATE during that time is " To survive and live life". Am I not Correct?

IS IT A COINCIDENT that the Dec,21,2012(war of Armageddon) is right before Dec,25,2012 (Celebration of Christmas) ??

Indeed, During Dec,25,2012, Jesus Christ will be brought into this world once again. The birth of Jesus Christ.

All these facts are true, I have not made up anything but put the 2 facts together. With the right mind, you can see the truth. YOU be the judge.

I grew up in Toronto as a teen not known anything until the most important discussion came into my life, (2012). Soon after, Jehovah Witnesses reached out to me in their own ways, and I been doing studies every since.
Came to my realization, what this world needs, and here I AM TO SHARE my discovery and ENLIGHTEN MY FELLOW ATS MEMBERS and people.
PLEASE SHARE THIS !

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well I like to welcome you to ATS , I can see you already had a Tin Foil hat

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry friend but this has already been discussed here many times on ATS.

These things are not mutualy exclusive, no matter what kind of 3000 year old texts or mayan prophecy attempt to tell us they are true.

Although I do believe something is coming in the years preceeding 2012 I do not think that it will the rapture/armagedon that christians speak of.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting theory, If life was about receiving something more then just gift.

Ill take this into consideration, who would want death for Christmas? Not me!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Christmas2012

IS IT A COINCIDENT that the Dec,21,2012(war of Armageddon) is right before Dec,25,2012 (Celebration of Christmas) ??

No this is not a coincidence, this is a conspiracy within numerology, for some reason 21st comes a couple of day before the 25th with 22, 23, and 24 in between.

There's definitely something going on here, and I wonder if it's related to 12 an 13 coming after 9 10 11.

Keep digging dude all these numbers may somehow be related to 666, you definitely got something there

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its not a coincendence. When Christianity became the state religion of Rome, Emperor Constantine arbitrairly CHOOSE 12/25 to be the day chrismas is celebrated because it coincides with the winter solstice.

The actual birthday of Jesus was forgotten by the early Christian movement. in those days, various groups celebrated his birth on JAN-6, APR-21 and MAY-1. By the 4th century, the church selected the approximate time of the winter solstice as the date to recognize Jesus' birth. They picked up this date from Pagan sources. As luck would have it, the autumn equinox might have been a more accurate choice.

www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
More from above source:

The winter solstice occurs about DEC-21 each year. It is the day of the year when the night is longest and the daytime shortest. Using the crude instruments available, ancient astronomers were able to detect by DEC-25 of each year that the daytime had become noticeably longer. This date was chosen, and remains, the traditional date for followers of many different Pagan religions to celebrate the rebirth of the sun. Following the solstice, each succeeding day has slightly more sunlight than the previous day.

I think the Mayans picked 12/21 because they understood that this was the precise date of the winter solstice.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah, the sun dies on the 21st, is dead for 3 days, and rises again on the 25th is the reason for the date of Christmas. Think everyone has seen zeitgeist.

Isn't really "biblical" though, more pagan tradition from Roman influence/idol creation really.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christmas2012
Christmas Dec 25, is a day when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ...

Don't take too much stock in the fact that our celebration date and the Mayan calendar are close together. I know that people will say it was "all in the plan", but Dec. 25th was pretty much an arbitrary date picked out of a hat to overshaddow the Winter solstice celebrations by non-Christian types.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is a good article about Chistmas from a Church in Virginia. I just found it by using google.

www.new-life.net...

Its an article posted at the website of a Baptist Church. No Christianity bashing here. I don't think that there is any mention of the date of Jesus's date of birth in any of the four gospels which make up the new testiment.

The Auther of the article makes numerous citations and historical references. Also, remember that the Orthodox Christian Church (Greek and Russian) celebrate x-mas and easter at different times than catholic/protestan churches.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Don't take too much stock in the fact that our celebration date and the Mayan calendar are close together. I know that people will say it was "all in the plan", but Dec. 25th was pretty much an arbitrary date picked out of a hat to overshaddow the Winter solstice celebrations by non-Christian types.

Actually, considering how many of the icons of religious groups were: born on Dec. 25, of a virgin, with deciples and death and then resurection, I am guessing this date was NOT arbitrary.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, if the Mayans were right, we are all goners four days before Christmas 2012.

I say, wait to do your holiday shopping until 12/22/2012

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nobody can prove or say for sure what 'John' wrote Revelation; there is speculation but nothing definative. It's an interesting story. Christians placed their holiday close to the pagans celebration of the winter solstice to convert the masses. Jesus of Naz was born in August.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
MAN, there is no jesus christ .... the bible is a book, a history man ... you cant use that as a proof of anything ...

top topics

join