It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ha ha!! Look Out Optical Camufladge, Here Comes X-Ray Vision

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No these aren't the lame kind of X-Ray Glasses that we've all either ordered out of the back of Comic Books or Purchased at the Local Magic Shop. These do work and are available for a somewhat reasonable price, IMO.

Warning: Some Photos at this Site do contain some partial Nudity!!

THE WORLD'S FIRST X-RAY VIDEO GOGGLES !
X-REFLECT (TM)
SOLID STATE OF THE ART X-REFLECT X-RAY GOGGLES
INTRODUCTORY PRICE $2400.00
1 year warranty
www.advanced-intelligence.com...

Features
~See through some type of clothing material (mostly swimwear and many types of synthetic materials)
~See through most dark windows even through dark sunglasses
~Works indoors or outdoors
~Can be used in low or bright sunlight (powerful isn't it)
~Adjustable exposure
~Plugs right in to any VCR or CAMCORDERS with video input for portable recording
~470 Lines of resolution
~Auto IRIS
~Auto white balance
~Also good in low light conditions (0.2 Lux rating)
~Built in micro IR. chips
~Built in IR. pass filters
~Light weight
and best of all....
~COLOR X-RAY VISION






posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Didn't some sony camcorders accidentally see through clothes with their IR filters or something a while back?

I can see dirty old men stylin' these at the beach now, because thats really who they're trying to sell to I believe. lol



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
Didn't some sony camcorders accidentally see through clothes with their IR filters or something a while back?

I can see dirty old men stylin' these at the beach now, because thats really who they're trying to sell to I believe. lol


Yah, I remember something about that a while back. I'm not sure exactly how that worked or if it was even the same kind of thing in any way as these these goggles here, but I do recall something about what you're talking about.

I can see these new X-Ray glasses being a hot item from here on out. I can just imagine how they'll quickly advance into better and better versions too. Not to mention become smaller and less noticable as well. Let's let our minds wonder as to how they'll be used as well.

~ Land lord or Sales People looking into your house making it impossible to ignore them as if you're not home.

~ Thieves looking into your house also. Or through your coat into the money stashed in your wallet/purse etc.

~ Perv's everywhere looking at everyone possible to get their jollies!

~ Sick bastards cruising around the playgrounds and so forth!!

~ Looking into your Private Mail

those are just some right off the top of my head......

One thing that would worry me however, is having anything that is using X-Rays, sitting directly on my face!! Especially on my eyes!!


dz

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes it is the same as the Sony Cameras, just a little more refined.



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Aww come on...have some fun

Put on the glasses.......plug in your Voodoo Machine....and enjoy the view


www.voodoomachine.com...



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
nice! I want one!

btw you easily detect OC with a thermal googles



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Reasonably Priced, in your opinion?! That's 2400 bucks! Hey, if that's reasonably priced for you, I got a truck payment coming due.... Maybe a little low interest loan?.....


DeltaChaos



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Reasonably Priced, in your opinion?! That's 2400 bucks! Hey, if that's reasonably priced for you, I got a truck payment coming due.... Maybe a little low interest loan?.....


DeltaChaos


Let me clearify. I'm not saying I personally could buy a pair. Nor could I afford your truck payment either. I had to build my own car in fact. However, these are the first real X-Ray glasses to hit the market and I expected them to come with a healthy price tag. $2400.00 didn't sound that bad really. I mean don't people (not including the poor folks like myself), pay like $150.00 or more for Sports Shoes with air bags and crap in them and stuff like that??? I figured if they can afford things like that, these glasses shouldn't be that big of a deal. I wasn't speaking for myself exactly, I guess I should've made that more clear. Everywhere I look everyone seems to have Hydrolic Lift kits and $10,000 dollar stereo systems in their cars and stuff. So I figured everyone else but me was loaded, ya know??



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
So I figured everyone else but me was loaded, ya know??
Yeah, these things are new now. We'll have to wait until theres more competition in the market. You can get a decent pair of NODs for around $150 now, so this price will eventually let up.

DC



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos You can get a decent pair of NODs for around $150 now, so this price will eventually let up.

DC

BY NODs, are you referring to the Night Owl Discovery?

Can they see through certain types of clothing like the Sony Cams?



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Man i dunno about this....

I thought X-rays could see through skin????.....Thats why they were used back in the 50's or watever to seethrough ppl's skin and look at their bones and still to date. But i think back then they didnt realize the negative effects so now they use special suits and stuff or somehting.

So the idea of seeing through ppl's cloths is not far fetched, but i would think ud see through their skin and wouldnt get the sneak beak some of you are thinking about. Wouldnt u see their bones only and maybe an outline of the body???

Maybe i am confused about X-rays, but i am pretty sure these glasses are a bit of a scam....expecially the "reasonable" price tag



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Infrared Vision to see through clothes is not a scam.

My Sony cam can see though some items.

Tan-thru swim suits look like they aren't even there.

View this site here:
www.kaya-optics.com...



[Edited on 18-4-2004 by AceOfBase]



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
BY NODs, are you referring to the Night Owl Discovery?
Night Observation Devices!


DC

(edit) That's a good site, Ace. I'm gonna have to test drive one of those. (As soon as the weather warms up!)

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You can do this much cheaper than $2400s!! check it out here:

X-Ray Camcorders and Digital Cameras.....



posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
Man i dunno about this....

I thought X-rays could see through skin????.....Thats why they were used back in the 50's or watever to seethrough ppl's skin and look at their bones and still to date. But i think back then they didnt realize the negative effects so now they use special suits and stuff or somehting.

So the idea of seeing through ppl's cloths is not far fetched, but i would think ud see through their skin and wouldnt get the sneak beak some of you are thinking about. Wouldnt u see their bones only and maybe an outline of the body???

Maybe i am confused about X-rays, but i am pretty sure these glasses are a bit of a scam....expecially the "reasonable" price tag


The goggles don't use x-rays. They operate on reflected Infra-Red light rays. These goggles are just for peeping tom's and obviously have no real practical application. Nothing here for a decent person, anyway.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join