It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Advisor James Jones- "I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Jones's Remarks to the Munich Security Conference

By James Jones

Hotel Bayerischer Hof
Munich, Germany

Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

I think my role today is a little bit different than you might expect. Following the speech of the Vice President and the presence of our distinguished members from the U.S. House of Representatives, I thought that I would spend my time talking to you about how taking the President's guidance and the Vice President's comments yesterday, I would spend a few moments trying to discuss how the U.S. National Security Council intends to reorganize itself in order to be supportive. For decades, this conference in Munich has provided a truly exceptional forum for the kind of open dialogue and candid discussions that can only take place among close friends and allies. The Vice President's attendance and his speech yesterday should send I think a very strong and sincere signal about the seriousness of our purpose when it comes to listening, engaging and building stronger partnerships with all of our friends and allies because the President feels that the transatlantic alliance is a cornerstone to our collective security.

more @ link

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
there you go... how much cleaer can it get that the guys, ALL OF THEM, you see on TV are just the puppets... and yes, that includes OBAMA!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicman

Unfortunately, I agree, and I like the guy. It seems as if his career path was fast tracked for a Presidential run.

join