It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad linked to 9/11 attacks: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Mossad linked to 9/11 attacks: Report

www.presstv.com

According to a recent article published in the American Free Press weekly, the revelation that the cousin of alleged 9/11 hijacker Ziad al-Jarrah was in fact working as a longtime Mossad agent is proof that Israel had a hand in the terror attacks on US soil.

The New York Times recently reported that Lebanese national Ali al-Jarrah, a supposedly earnest Palestinian supporter, had been actually working as a highly valued spy for Israel over the past two decades.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Israeli connections to 9/11, according to the New York Times, can be traced back to the five 'dancing Israelis' who were witnessed jumping and high-fiving with shouts of 'joy and mockery' as Flight 11 and Flight 175 slammed into the World Trade Center in New York.

The Israelis were reportedly held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released after they were suspected of being Mossad agents.

Citing two former CIA operatives, the Forward weekly then reported that at least two of the detained Israelis were found to be members of a Mossad surveillance team.

"There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11," the weekly stated.

Well I wouldn't be that surprised if this were true but it's actually the first time i'm hearing about it.

Has anyone else here heard of such news?

www.presstv.com

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Having a cousin the Mossad doesn't mean the Mossad did it.

I have an uncle in the marines, does that mean I sanctioned the things that went on in Guantanamo.

Family members disagree all the time. While I don't rule out the possibility of conspiracy, this connection is hardly "proof".

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I had not read this exact article, but a few media outlets talked about the Israeli spy ring that had been broken up between June and September of '01. Found some interesting info herewww.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Enjoy...I personally take most of these sights with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Well I wouldn't be that surprised if this were true but it's actually the first time i'm hearing about it.

Has anyone else here heard of such news?

www.presstv.com

No offense intended to the OP but this lame article is hardly proof of anything. This alleged Israeli Spy (his wife claims he was tortured into the "confession") was the cousin of one of the 9/11 hijackers.

They do not provide any links or reference to the NYT piece that serves as the basis for the report but, a google search turns up a reference to an article on 2/18/09 that reports the story.

In this article, the reporter states (my emphasis added):

It is not the family’s first brush with notoriety. One of Mr. Jarrah’s cousins, Ziad al-Jarrah, was among the 19 hijackers who carried out the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, though the men were 20 years apart in age and do not appear to have known each other well.

This, to any rational, thinking person, is a ridiculous and flimsy stretch. It doesn't even strongly suggest, never mind prove tis outlandish charge that Israel was involved.

The PressTV article goes on to claim:

Israeli connections to 9/11, according to the New York Times, can be traced back to the five 'dancing Israelis' who were witnessed jumping and high-fiving with shouts of 'joy and mockery' as Flight 11 and Flight 175 slammed into the World Trade Center in New York.

Again, there is no link or reference to a New York Times article that claimed there was an Israeli connection to 9/11. The above quote is written in such a way to convince the reader that the NYT has claimed there is actual evidence of the claim of Israeli involvement.

They have never done so.

They, like other news outlets did carry the story about the "dancing Israelis," but the paper has never claimed that there is any legitimate evidence of an Israeli connection to the 9/11 attacks.

Why are some here so quick to believe any lie the Iranians pass along about Israel?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am pretty sure we were just evaluating the information at this point.
This video explains the situation, the interview of the cop about the detained students, and when the student says it was there job to record it lead me to believe it may quite possibly have happened...I don't think they were planted there to record it, I think they just did it because before 9/11 people would scoff at the idea of a plan like this happening.
www.youtube.com...

It is known there was a large Israeli spy ring actively working in the U.S. on the lead up to 9/11 as there most likely is one now. I don't think Israel carried out 9/11 myself but I am interested in finding out what they did and did not know in regards to the catastrophe.

edit to fix link

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Jnewell33]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Israel controls and run US, US was fully aware of the inteded hijackings, therefor Israel is ofcourse linked to it.

No i can not prove it, but the ones who won most on this attack was Israel and all the support they got against their "neighbours"

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry but this about mossad, yeah everyone knew about, its seriously no big deal, well in my books anyway, but then again you are what you eat, and you are fed the news like sheep.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Presstv Iran is not considered a report.
Its considered propaganda.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Presstv Iran is not considered a report.
Its considered propaganda.

Agree, just like fox, cbs, nbc , bbc and about another couple of thousand networks across the world, but hey, look on the bright side, we all know who's the bully in the school yard.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm actually more interested in this:

The Israelis were reportedly held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released after they were suspected of being Mossad agents.

The part about someone's cousin being a Mossad agent is a pretty feeble attempt at join the dots conspiracy style.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Thats right, its Iran's state run propaganda network.

Oh, I know, Israel also faked the moon landing, killed JFK, and shot down the Roswell UFO.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Not just like US MSM, they are corporate controlled propaganda, Press TV is actaully state run in a totalitarian dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You know, I feel that I spend so much time trying to respond to all the anti-israel stuff on this board that I don't get to enjoy the real conspiracy stuff like the FEMA camps, NWO, etc.. that I came here for. I feel like that little Dutch boy trying to plug holes in the anti-Israel/Anti-Jew dam.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The links between Israel and 9/11 are staggering. The evidence overlooked. On purpose? I dont know but my personal opinion on the issue is Israel if they didnt do 9/11 themselves they sure as hell knew about it and didnt let us know. There is plenty of info to sort through right here on this site if you want to look for yourselves but here are a few tidbits of info and links.....

First off we now know its wasnt Osama Bin Laden who perpetrated 9/11 and we now know that several of the "Hi Jackers" are still alive. What does this mean? It means that IDs were stolen and passports created.

We know that this operation had to be funded over a long period of time.

Just the two tidbits alone says to me a government is behind this and not some man who lives in a cave.
Here is a link on a Fox Report investigative report on Israel spying on us...
www.dailymotion.com...
the report was later banned and archived from Fox News.

Here are links on the alive hijackers and the 5 dancing Israelis

whatreallyhappened.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

There is so much info Google "Israel & 9/11" and youll get a good bit. You can do the same right here on this site.

Also www.youtube.com...

When you have Benjamin Netanyaho saying that Israel will benefit greatly from 9/11 and on and on....to much evidence linking Mossad to 9/11 by either doing it themselves or having spies inside the cell and not notifying us.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
You know, I feel that I spend so much time trying to respond to all the anti-israel stuff on this board that I don't get to enjoy the real conspiracy stuff like the FEMA camps, NWO, etc.. that I came here for. I feel like that little Dutch boy trying to plug holes in the anti-Israel/Anti-Jew dam.

Hi there, its not about responding to anti-israel posts, but this post in particular about Mossad is very legitimate. So there is really nothing in trying to defend the truth about something, however if you wanted to deflect the truth then i guess you have a bit of work in front of you.

"Naturally the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a paliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the poeple can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to sell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

Herman Goering Reich-Marshall Nuremburg Trials WWII

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OK, so then it wasn't an inside job but an outside job with insider cooperation.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdzialo
OK, so then it wasn't an inside job but an outside job with insider cooperation.

How many of our "elected" officials have dual citizenship with Israel? "Inside" and "outside" start to become blurred when viewed in this way, eh?

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I do not want to insult anybody, especially my jewish friends, but the evidence that Israel was somehow behind the whole operation is convincing.
if you are interested just work for a while on google.

dancing jewish students? noone is in fact even denying it.

who has benefit from 911? caveman? I do not think so.

it was an inside job. and who is controling the US government?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
just to add something

www.rumormillnews.com...

what do you think of the above link?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join