It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilkerson predicts coming disaster/upheaval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This news story has me more concerned than most and Im not sure why. Has anyone followed this man and could you let me know if this kind of thing is out of place or rare coming from him? Am I right in thinking that his reputation has been just short of , say Billy Ghram`s , for years? www.worldnetdaily.com... davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi! There is already a thread on this subject!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/9/2009 by jdposey]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Ahhh, ok I searched David Wilkersonin thread titles and came up blank TY

[edit on 9-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First...World NUT Daily published this "farticle" with out an authors name. Does anyone here find that strange, or curious, or suspicious? I do...cowardly in fact.

Secondly, and actually foremost, David Wilkerson did not "publish" this prediction. World NUT Daily actually is twisting this mans own words. What David Wilkerson did do is send out an e-mail to those on his list, encouraging them to prepare for 30 days.

The actual e-mail is here :
davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com...

How sad that World NUT Daily and Matt Drudge (purveyor of gossip) would wallow in the gutter like this.

David Wilkerson has spent more of his own time and his own money helping others than most people could ever hope to. I am sure he did this with goodness in his heart.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by burntheships]

new topics

top topics

join