It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think masons are evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just enjoyed a weekend visit to Washington DC and a visit to the House of Temple. The place where the 33rd degree Scotish Rite masons meet and decide the fate of the world. It was very interesting as a mason, but even more so as an ATSer. I had an eye for things discussed here as I looked around. Our tour was conducted by a student of GWU but he was not a mason. I was able to enlighten him on some facts he didn't know from things I learned on this site. Now for the purpose of this thread. While enjoying the architecture and grandure of the building, I saw in the library a multitued of books that might just unlock the hidden mysteries.

All the books are available to be read but not checked out. It appeared that any book in print that had to do with masonry was in this library.
So any anti mason who is tired of watching the same old You tube videos could go right to the horses mouth and find out all about the evil that is modern masonry.

As a further evidence that this post was voluntary on my part, here is a picture of my friend Bill and I at the front of the building. My 13 year old son was with us but we had to sacrifice him to gain admission.

BTW I am the plump one in the blue shirt.

And finnaly, even the anti masons were represented in the museum.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What does the illuminate have to do with masory? Why is that book in that library?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like a very cool trip to make.

Thank you Brother for sharing that information and photos!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
What does the illuminate have to do with masory?

Poor, poor low-level Mason.....I will send my friend Mr. Louis Cipher over to explain it to you. Ignore his tail.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I dont think Mason's are evil as such. But ammoral and full of self importance?
Sure!

The place where the 33rd degree Scotish Rite masons meet and decide the fate of the world

For example.

On a global scale its hard to say if they serve any interests other than thier own with any certainty, but on a local level where you have the lower grades of the order controlling both sides of local politics and the police force etc. It just becomes a breeding ground for corruption. Especially in the UK.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SalamandraxOn a global scale its hard to say if they serve any interests other than thier own with any certainty, but on a local level where you have the lower grades of the order controlling both sides of local politics and the police force etc. It just becomes a breeding ground for corruption. Especially in the UK.

Oh yeah, except for all of those charities they do right?

Actually, it's a breeding ground for upright men who want to improve their life by associating with other like minded men. You are what you eat so to speak, and having Kings, princes, celebrities, and men of good repute in the ranks of my fraternity makes me raise my own standards just a bit. There's nothing corrupt about it. Corruption is not tolerated in masonry and if one tries to use the Fraternity for ill he is immediately reprimanded or expelled. If he is down on his luck and needs assistance he will however, find a helping brotherly hand. I dare say even non-masons who need assistance will find it more readily from a brother than from a non-mason. Such is the attributes of an upright, moral man.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
you might want to resize your images so that people don't have to scroll horizontally to read the entire post.

are masons "evil"...

depends on your point of view.

if you understand that their work, their enterprise, their undertaking, is looked upon as positive by an all encompassing creator... and their highest achievements are in the interest of charity of all human souls..

then no I don't think they're entirely "evil"..
far from it.

but if you're unconditionally attached to the surface conceptions, the popularly held simple understandings of your religion's mythology, or haven't looked deep enough into their symbolic system of understanding the universe.. and cut yourself short with the unequivocal conviction that their mystic and occult symbolic philosophies and anything opposing your base religious beliefs are "evil"..

then yeah.. I guess you're doomed to broadly and ignorantly swath their order as "evil"...

sure there may be specific areas of masonry that have the responsibility of using utmost severity militaristic...
and in order for that severity to be manifest in the most successful format possible, to achieve undertakings that cannot be solved in any other manner other than force.. then sure.. you're going to have to have those "severe" sects be using their underlings in a seemingly "evil" manner.

granted.. sometimes you only have the resources that are available to use.

and if those "resources" are animal instinct.. to drive the man-imal.. as the tool of the intellect..
then those are the resources available.
and those resources can be convoluted to be used to ultimately defeat itself... and to mold humanity into a corrected organization that is in a more proper form to accomplish true progress, spiritual progress.

casting the mold.. chipping away the excess.. forming a beautiful sculpture.
takes work.

and that, I can respect.

thanks for the images.. very interesting.

-

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We are on to you, Illuminati - videos (thread)

It even shows the power of lying, and hiding behind women and needy people. (because, they are the easiest to con!)

O-315

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These books are all available on the internet anyway. You don't need to go there to read them.

Such as the "Secret Societies" book by Nesta H
www.gutenberg.org...

Copyright Status Not copyrighted in the United States. If you live elsewhere check the laws of your country before downloading this ebook.

Anyway it's not like they're some hidden books or something.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

they are not hidden at all. In fact the library is open to the public. I was trying to view things at the museum and library as an ATSer as well as a mason. I just thought some of the titles were provacative. I even saw where Albert Pike is burried. He is standing up behind the wall where his statue is.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandrax
I dont think Mason's are evil as such. But ammoral and full of self importance?
Sure!

The place where the 33rd degree Scotish Rite masons meet and decide the fate of the world

For example.

On a global scale its hard to say if they serve any interests other than thier own with any certainty, but on a local level where you have the lower grades of the order controlling both sides of local politics and the police force etc. It just becomes a breeding ground for corruption. Especially in the UK.

Dude, his reference to "deciding the fate of the world" was tongue in cheek.

Amoral and self-important, eh?

Well, for the record, I think you're myopic and prone to generalising!

new topics

top topics

join