It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im seeing something very strange...ideas??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
ok, i wasnt sure if i should put this one here or not, but move it if need be.

heres the deal...this has been going on for about a year, maby a little more. First ill go ahead and mention that i am diabetic type 1, last time i had my eyes checked it was better than 20/20 (i think its called 20/15???)

so for the past year or so ANY time i look into the sky i see things moving...now i wish i could draw a picture of it because it might be hard to explain. Im not real big into the orb deal, i lean neither this way or that on the subject. But try and picture 200 orbs moving in different directions, at different speeds, changing speed and direction, and this is CONSTANT... i mean what ever it is, the way they move its like they're alive. Now the other weird part is i can only see these things when i look into sky...it HAS to be the sky, and it HAS to be during the day, cloudy or not

thats about the best i can explain whats going on....is this some sort of medical issue or is it something else?? ideas?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They are white blood cells moving through the veins in your eyes.
There are many other posts on this here in ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yep they're what are called 'floaters', they look like orbs, blobs and even bits of string, all moving at different speeds , changing direction and all that, everytime you try to spot one and focus on it, it moves.
Thats becauses is in the vitreous liquid in your eye and in the water on your eyes between the eye and the lids.
You can actually see them but they look blurry and at times solid with a very blurry almost transparent shell or aura.
Their nothing to worry about, unless they start talking to you..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Floaters and White Blood cells I am pretty sure are different things. White blood cells will look like hundreds of almost translucent orbs moving along pathways, usually they move pretty quickly. Floaters on the other hand don't move much and you usually only have maybe one or two at a time. A detached or detaching retina can also look like a black spot or floater.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I get these, when I turn my head to much either direction like really straining to look behind.
Little orbs float around for a few seconds.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

He's right you know they are different, floaters are in the eye fluid the blue / white flashy dots are the result of blood passing through the retina I believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I must have misunderstood the OP.

I thought that when he looked upward to the sky and saw an object it sometimes moved.

I get that same thing at night. I see some objects and they are perfectly still. Others seem to be moving.

It must just be my eyes not functioning properly.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
thanks defcon5, thats what it is...i know its not the floaters.....its just weird iv never heard anyone talk about it before...because its pretty intense when im looking up

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Probably blue field entopic phenomenon, as previously described:

en.wikipedia.org...

Floaters are black in appearance because they cast shadows on the retina

Knowing nothing else, a different diagnosis maybe asteroid hyalosis, if you have tons of floaters.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
no i know what floaters are....you see a couple at a time, and they move with your eyes...i can look in one spot and not move my eys at all and see hundreds of these "orb" looking things moving at different speeds and different directions, def not floaters

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Inquiring minds want to know, both eyes, or left eye?

I have had people describe asteroid hyalosis the same as you are. The blue field effect would have the orbs following the same pattern, since WBCs travel within the capillary beds in the eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
its both eyes for sure...and whats killing me is how intense it is when i look up, i just cant believe iv never heard of this before

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, go to an eye care provider and get your eye dilated. That would be one way to find out about it.

Let us know how it turns out

top topics

join