It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cancer a Virus, or Virus-Related?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

The "study" (in the way it is presented) makes no sense. There is no indication of how the original 22 patients were selected. It's titled "The Pancreatic Study" then goes on to say

the following study includes only a very few Pancreatic cases
. It doesn't say how many of the subjects, just "very few". How many (out of 22) constitutes very few?

The article lists three pancreatic groups. For each of the groups a median and mean survival time is shown. For there to be a median there has to be at least 3 samples. So with 3 groups, each with at least 3 samples, there must be at least 9 pancreatic patients. Out of 22 patients, 9 is 40%. Is 40% considered "very few"? There is something very screwy with the Christian Cancer Volunteers interpretation of this study.

Perhaps if the whole study were available somewhere it would be more intelligible. The the way that article is written it makes no sense and I am highly suspicious of the results as presented. In other words, I don't believe it for a second.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
most cancer comes down to genes and dna dna is change able in your current state or the polymer variable in the nucleus is a viral cancer i assume hit the immune system causing a catabolic effect on the newly mutated cells i serriously doubt a cold will pass the virus to you only the process involiving the cold immune shock would trigger i suppose exchanging body fluids (witch is sort of a cold) could cause cancer im not sure on the details of cervical cancer but it might be pasesd sexually. now to liver and kidney function im not sure about this 70's cancer person your talking about but diet is a lot to do with cancer next to genes vegitarians smart ones will diest exlusivly for amino acids and keep the amino's essentials in digestion round the clock they need b vitamins because one of the b vitamins is hard to get out side of meatproteins found in vegtable's are around 5 - 10 % with out refinement keeping a good diet of aminos will depict hormones gh igf 1-2 ect hormones really have alot to say with cancer low protein wont stress your kidneys and glands (personally i consume protein every 3 hours for groth and 20 or so aminosi use wpc -80) eating meats i feel could have a lot to do with cancer because of the kidney to liver break down this is also why homeopathic gear will and will not work the resposes buy these organs change to mutch some people the compounds will enter the blood steam in adequate doses some will not this is why synthetic technogy works alot of medicne comes from an analog of a plant even though it is synthetic eg opiates penicillin. recombiant dna is the bomb stem cell technology will be the front line in the cancer war another big problem is recently 2 diseases can have the same dna to a degree there are genome switchs when your genes are determind at birth the conditions of that birth can give you a disease the 20000 something dna algorythm is now completly altered from what previous thought because a child can have angel babies syndrome and the dna signature of that disease is exact of a disease that causes child obesity sorry i can remember witch one so disease that are diffent a obesise child and a nerologically disabled child have the same polymers what this has to do with cancer i feel is the variable behind the condions of your body and its experiances before conception and the way your dna changes in your life will become recesive so diets in famons in your ansetory eg famons will holding amino what ever attach while the now is obviously the key factor in cancer it has a lot to do with diet but a recent change in your diet probabbly will not cause a hereditory disease to say nah maybe when your 90 cancer is up to you in your life style to stay healthykeep body fat under 15% any over isnt going to give you cancer but will slighty stress the body people with low fat have healthy hormones thus organs ect its up to you to the point of having children after that you can do what ever just teach them to be healthy so there variable in passing genes will try and hold the cancer instructions in really all of us sorry about the spelling im not reading this hope it makes sence i never studied science and slept in grammer hope it makes sence i typed this prity quick cancer has some crazy stats and the ammount of money in reasearch and donations is in cradable best prevention and cure is extemly good diet and i guess modern tecnollogy has results i think if you have plently of dosh id be going to hospital and a natural path

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07 I think chemo and radiation therapy is pointless.

I got cured of prostate cancer using radiation therapy. A friend of mine was cured of breast cancer using radiation therapy. I think those are fairly pointed results...well to us, anyway. This argument goes on and on, but here's the deal...cancer kills. You try to kill it before it kills you, using techniques that damage your healthy cells less than your cancerous ones, so you have a chance of recovering.

Laetrile? Ask Steve McQueen what he thought of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is boat load of info. on Kelley. Take your pick.

www.google.com...

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Tell you what.

You keep doing what you're doing. Maybe you won't get cancer. But if you do, I recommend that you don't use Kelley's protocol in lieu of "conventional" therapies. It is your decision of course. If those therapies fail, go ahead and do whatever you think is right.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I've already done Kelley's program. I'm telling you it works. Every glandular supplement did just what it was supposed to do. So I know for a fact, it works. I've tested it on others as well. I've gotten solid results since 1975. The last success was my mom who is 83. She had Asthma every day for over 65 years. About 2 yrs. ago I gave her Adrenotrate by ultralifeinc.com and some Germanium 132. She hasn't had 1 Asthma attack or a cold or flu since.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
I've already done Kelley's program. I'm telling you it works.

As both Phage and I have commented in other threads, we're not trying to disparage either complementary or alternative therapies. But...when you ignore conventional medicine you are betting the farm.

Prostate Cancer? Aside from death...if you leave it too long before treatment you are courting a probability of incontinence and/or erectile/disfunction from treatment. I'm pretty happy I didn't leave that decision to 'some guy on the internet'. But, hey...make your own call.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey if you want to put your entire life's savings and your very life in the hands of Big Pharma, which is simply a division of the oil companies, because drugs are made from petroleum, that's your business. I think it's insanity. Getting a diagnosis is fine, but treatment no. I've learned enough to know when to choose orthodox methods. And you can always combine natural methods. It just depends on the problem. I dare you to read Kelley's explanation of Cancer and tell me a more logical, accurate, and truthful explanation.
Phage and I have already agreed that Cancer is not a Virus, Bacteria, or fungi or any other microbe. It's your own human tissue growing out of control, which explains why the immune system doesn't recognize it as an invader. Some other mechanism or organ must control abnormal growths, and is malfunctioning. Now stop and think. What organ could possibly break down and destroy tissue. There's only 1. Obviously, it's the Pancreas. If you would investigate all the different anti-cancer programs, Kelley's was the best. Nowadays everybody has jumped on his band wagon, with their own program, which is ok by me. Healthexcel.com is his former people who took the program in their own direction. Weather it's more advanced or not, I can't say. I haven't done theirs, but if I ever do one again I'll probably choose theirs. As far as supplementation is concerned, I use a few brands, like Ultralifeinc.com or Atrium for glandulars. Vrp.com, Dews, Standard Process, and a new company called NSI at vitacost.com has some good formulas. Check out this one
www.vitacost.com...

www.drkelley.info...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My cousin lost her battle to cancer the early hours of yesterday morning. She passed away at 10:30 am GMT, and 5:30am CST (US). My parents were at her bedside, as she left this world.

My heart goes out to all, who have lost a loved one to cancer. My parents found it to be a happy release.

I don't know if it is just my family, but we feel that the person has only left their shell, but their essence is what has moved on. Both my parents are over 60. My dad is 70+ and my mum is 60+. My cousin that passed away was two years younger than my husband. They nursed her, and instead of allowing her to move on in a hospice-they brought her home to their house and stayed by her bedside. Everybody kept a vigil by her side.

It was after my parents told her that it was all right to move into the light and gave her a kiss from me that she left her body.

My cousin's service is going to be held after her cremation. She perceived death, like the rest of my family, as a transition from this world to the next. My parents are Christian of Jewish lineage.

My cousin refused treatment in her last year of life. She found the chemo and the other treatments were draining her. She was able to share Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family, before she left us. She found more quality of life without the treatment. It was this reason that I posed the question of is cancer virus related?

As cancer is prevalent on both sides of my family; I have decided that should I ever get the diagnosis of cancer that I will not undergo any treatment. I will do what my cousin had done, by sharing every precious moment with those that I love.

We can continue this discussion and your theories on the topic. However, it was my cousin, who inspired this post and it is to her that I dedicate this post. She would have liked this forum and understanding other peoples thoughts and feelings on various topics.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I am really pleased that the treatment worked for you and your friend. My question is related to the nature of cancer and whether there are other treatments rather than invasive treatments that can treat it.

What makes me think it is viral is the way it migrates to other parts of the body. I am pleased that your cancer is cured.

My cousin inspired this thread as she had bowel cancer that spread, and she refused chemo and radiation treatment. She felt better the last year of her life, which ended yesterday morning. She died peacefully in her sleep.

I am studying towards a degree in Life Sciences with the OU. My main interest is microbiology. It is the way the cancer behaves in the body that spurned this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07 I am studying towards a degree in Life Sciences with the OU. My main interest is microbiology. It is the way the cancer behaves in the body that spurned this thread.

I offer my condolance to you on your cousin's passing. I agree what you say about the body being a mere shell. I thought the same when I saw my father die from lung cancer, and the profound difference in death convinced me that what make us vital is not extinguished...it moves on.

As to your study plans, the best of luck, and I think you will have your questions more adequately addressed when you commence them.

And hey...you might just prove a lot of people wrong.

Edit to add...

Originally posted by rachel07 As cancer is prevalent on both sides of my family; I have decided that should I ever get the diagnosis of cancer that I will not undergo any treatment. I will do what my cousin had done, by sharing every precious moment with those that I love.

I always figured I'd fight cancer with Essiac should the need arise...and I did, along with a change in diet, etc, etc. It helped a little, but the oncologist said we got there early...radiation will cure it. Those are powerful words. The key is to get it early.

If it was advanced, I might pass on chemo. But we just sat for my brother-in-law who used essiac, chemo and radiation to fight for every allotted minute of his shortened life. And he still died peacefully in his sleep, his life extended by the nasty treatment. And he accepted that deal. Bottom line is that you never know til you're there.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Let me show you how advanced some anti-cancer protocols can be.

cancertutor.com...
cancertutor.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join