It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cancer a Virus, or Virus-Related?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't blame you for having chosen the Common Paradigm (which is sometime good, if not most of time IMHO) but still I believe that's there are HUGE shadowy, if not simply para-criminal interests in game around the very question of a natural (or NOT) cure to Cancer - and I'm positively lead to believe that there are MANY DIFFERENT ways to circumvein and, yes, cure this so called-Disease (which is an IMBALANCE, to me).

The fact that B17 CAN NOT BE PATENTED as IT's A STRICTLY NATURAL COMPOUND says much.

As for the B17 be... MERELY BANNED IN THE USA ! ! ! - I let you decide...

Please check out the biochemistry, or metabolism of B17 into Benzene and Cyanuride compounds, and their effects on cancerous cells. You'll be surprised, I guess.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Rigel]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's some of Kelley's research. Prepare yourselves it's deep.

www.drkelley.info...
www.road-to-health.com...
cancertutor.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some cancers are caused by viruses, some are not. Some can be "cured" some cannot. This can also depend on how early the cancer is found.

My sister has had cancer several times and has been "cured" each time, with a different type of "therapy" each time. My cousin has a cancer she has been fighting for years and years, and it is beginning to get the better of her. I have an uncle who has had stomach cancer for about ten years or more. He was told at the time of diagnosis he had about six months, but he keeps having the cancer removed from his stomach, keeps drinking his beer, and seems to be doing "ok". My Mom in law died of lung cancer almost two years ago, even though she had never been a smoker. When she was diagnosed we were told she had anywhere from 2 months, to three years. We had a great four months with her, which I will treasure for the rest of my life.

So, I guess from what I understand, it really depends on the type of cancer you have. Is it aggressive or not? Did you catch it in it's early form or not?

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I wish some of you could remember the types of cancer your friends and relatives have or had. The morphology of cancer makes a lot of difference in how it is treated and whether it is a spreading cancer or not.

Of course I do not know what kind of cancer your aunt had that lived for thirty years after diagnosis without treatment, but I would venture to say that there was some misdiagnosis going on, and much less was known 30 years ago compared to today.

My nephew had Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and recovered and has been in remission for 10 years now, he had radiation and chemotherapy, I believe.

I do not believe in herbal therapy for cancer.

My cousin was diagnosed with neuroblastoma at age 3, that cancer was located in the adrenal glands above the kidneys. He was in a treatment program with 19 other children. Only he and two others survived. Sometimes it is the person themself who can fight off cancer it seems.

If you were going to treat cancer as a virus, how would you treat it? Antibiotics are not appropriate for viri.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Most cancers upto 80% are spread by bacteria,virii and fungi and mold.

The remainder are caused by pollution,toxins,chemicals,food additives,vaccines and genetic predisposition.

530000 Americans die from cancer every year.

Cancer is contagious and is spreading,hence so many people dying from it.

The authorities don't want to admit it due to the panic it would cause.

Remember the panic caused by sars and bird flu even though only a thousand people died worldwide?

Remember?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has mentioned Dr Alan Cantwell before, if so i apologise, but i just read some articles in an old magazine of mine.
Either way here is some stuff he works on.
www.whale.to...
he has a couple of books out to i believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

You cannot make such a claim without evidence. Cancer is not contagious.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If it is not contagious why 530000 Americans die from it ever year?

Maybe the word cancer should be replaced by cholera,aids,pneumonia,bird flu...

3500 killed by terrorists 24/7 publicity for 6 years...,ad nauseam.

2.3 million hours of publicity.

530000 Americans dead from cancer every year...zero publicity on mainstream media...

think about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You cannot make such a claim without evidence. Cancer is not contagious.

Cancer is contagious,contagious,contagious...do you hear me?

It is so slow acting so you never make the connection unless your really smart and over come the years of brain washing.

ask a doctor what causes cancer?

i don't know.

how can we stop cancer.

i don't know.

when can cancer be cured?

the cure is just around the corner if you give me another billion dollars but in the meantime take this patented very expensive poison which will me rich and you dead sooner.

5 years later:-

i don't know.

how can we stop cancer.

i don't know.

the cure is just around the corner if you give me another billion dollars but in the meantime take this patented very expensive poison which will me and mypaymasters rich and you dead sooner.

5 years later:-

i don't know.

how can we stop cancer.

i don't know.

the cure is just around the corner if you give me another billion dollars but in the meantime take this patented very expensive poison which will me rich and you dead sooner.

This has been going on for the last 60 years.

So many families and relations die from cancer because they get it from each other SLOWLY.

cancer kills slowly...people dieing slowly from cancer are deluded by their doctors.

If it is not contagious why 530000 Americans die from it ever year?

530000 is a huge mountain of dead bodies

Maybe the word cancer should be replaced by cholera,aids,pneumonia,bird flu...

3500 killed by terrorists 24/7 publicity for 6 years...,ad nauseam.

2.3 million hours of publicity.

530000 Americans dead from cancer every year...zero publicity on mainstream media...

think about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cancer is not contagious but is transmissible by blood transfusions. It's rare but possible. The receiver's immune system will usually take care of it. The Pancreas and Liver handle most of the work dealing with growths which is why Pancreas and Liver Cancer are two of the most deadly kinds.
Kelley treated over 33,000 people with a 93-97% success rate. The success rate for orthodox medicine according to the one link is 0%.

www.drkelley.info...
cancertutor.com...

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Some forms of cancer do have genetic causes. This is why they run in families. Cancer is not contagious.

Cardiovascular diseases cause 860,000 deaths each year. Is cardiovascular disease contagious too? Do people catch heart attacks from each other? Does a bacteria cause high cholesterol levels, or could it have something to do with diet? Does a virus cause increased blood pressure and increased clotting, or does smoking cigarettes have something to do with it?

Cancer is not contagious. Where is your evidence that it is?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Who diagnosed the cancer that Kelly "cured"? How was it diagnosed, Kelly's "metabolic analysis"? Like the diagnosis that was one of the things that caused his dental license to be revoked? The diagnosis of lung cancer via a blood test? Were there confirming diagnoses of the "cured" cancer? It's easy to cure if it wasn't there in the first place.

Kelly is a quack.

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Kelley was no quack. If you would just read the info. His program was independently checked. People who consulted but didn't follow the program died quickly. People who followed it partially lasted months longer. People who followed it closely lasted years cancer free.
His index, from what I've read was discontinued early on. Not sure on that but the point is, his program works. I've done it. I didn't have cancer but you can feel properly made supplements, and it isn't the placebo affect. Don't believe me. Try it for yourselves. You can do the Liver Gall-bladder flush easily with little cost all by yourself.

www.curezone.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

A Review of Dr. Kelly's Pancreatic Cancer Patients, by Christian Cancer Volunteers.

I admit I didn't read it the first time. That's not a valid study. There is no control. It is a miniscule sample group. It is just silly.

Who are the Christian Cancer Volunteers? The only thing I can find out about them is that they sell Kelly's books. You call that independent?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[edit on 20-3-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to posts by rachel07

1) Viruses can trigger kinds of cancer, but as far as I know, it's not a direct cause and effect.

2) Antibiotics don't affect viruses, so your suggestion there would make it worse.

3) Some people live and some people die from cancer. Some is just worse than others, and some peoples' bodies can fight them on their own (these tumors never make it to the doctor's office since it has to be done earlier than detectability). It has nothing to do with the fact that one was treated one way and one was treated another.

4) Radiation and chemotherapy are absolutely not pointless. You have to destroy cancer cells to destroy cancer. But by deciding to not have therapy, you're making a decision based on ignorance. Antibiotics and whatnot have no effect on cancer cells since they're your body's own cells. The only way to attack them is through methods that are harmful to human cells... Which is why delivery and targeting is big in the biomedical industry.

5) Hydrogen peroxide is a corrosive poison that will hurt you if taken through your bloodstream. Maybe if you can target it very well, but it's a stretch. Microbes and cancer cells can't live in an alkaline environment, but neither can you. Same with an acidic environment. MMS as a cure to cancer is just silly. Hydrogen peroxide, less so, though it still is, but it has nothing to do with blood oxygen.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Johnmike]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
[edit on 20-3-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Some forms of cancer do have genetic causes. This is why they run in families. Cancer is not contagious.

Cardiovascular diseases cause 860,000 deaths each year. Is cardiovascular disease contagious too? Do people catch heart attacks from each other? Does a bacteria cause high cholesterol levels, or could it have something to do with diet? Does a virus cause increased blood pressure and increased clotting, or does smoking cigarettes have something to do with it?

Cancer is not contagious. Where is your evidence that it is?

The first identification of a tumor-causing virus, Rous sarcoma virus, occurred almost 100 years ago, but it was not until the 1970s that the genetic basis for oncogenesis by this and other acutely transforming retroviruses was appreciated. Since then, numerous viral oncogenes and their corresponding cellular proto-oncogene counterparts have been identified, and these studies have contributed much to our understanding of crucially important aspects of cell biology and transformation.

6 major viruses that cause human cancers – HPV, HBV, HCV, EBV, KSHV and HTLV-1

Also papiloma virus...sarcoma virus...all cancer causing viruses.

viruses infect people...cold virus...flu virus...cancer virus...

remember how cancer effected in 1 in 10 then 1 in 5 now 1 in 3.

you got that?

1 in 3...

soon you wait and see soon...very soon it will be 1 in 2 and then and then 1 in 1...
everyone will be 100% infected with cancer.

including you... while you delude yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes, some viruses can affect cells in such a way that they become more likely to become malignant. I never said they did not. Nor did I say that viruses are not contagious.

One can become infected by a cancer causing virus and not get cancer. Most women infected by a high risk HPV never develop cervical cancer.

It is important to note, however, that the great majority of high-risk HPV infections go away on their own and do not cause cancer
www.cancer.gov...

One can also have a cancer which can be caused by a virus without ever being infected with the associated virus.

Hepatitis B is a virus and when people who are chronically infected develop liver cancer DNA from the virus is often found in the cancer cells. Researches think that the virus DNA disrupts a cell’s normal DNA driving it into a cancerous state.

Because cirrhosis is known to increase the risk of primary liver cancer, substances that are toxic to the liver increase the risk of liver cancer.
cancer.stanford.edu...

including you... while you delude yourself.

I had cancer. 27 years ago.

Viruses are contagious. Cancer is not contagious.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it silly when the terminal people who followed his program closely are cancer-free and alive 9 years later and the people who didn't died on average 67 days later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join