It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New American Century (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
sounds like a good video

in life there are low-lifes of all races, religions, and ideologies....black white ...mixed...christian, jewish, islamic.......islamic racist extremists, zionist racists and extremists...etc.........it just so happens that the zionist racists extremists (not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews and not all zionists are racists)... have the most political capital and leverage in today's world....and they happen to be calling most of the shots...

and yes this group has plans for the world........my guess is that with america as a debtor nation (other country's owning our debt as a high % of their reserves.....and lots of there country men dependent on american consumers buying from them as well as multi national company's for jobs..) that any plan for world dominance is going to sooner or later take aim at china's economy (but must do it in a very under the radar sort of way....while they build foreign dependence on the U.S and although america's power has been rooted in the world reserve currency and petro dollar....i would not be surprised in the short term to see the u.s go to war with the gulf cooperation council country's for launching a new currency in 2010 or 2011 to maintain the petro dollar power....... or should the U.S lose the petro dollar i would not be surprised to see a RAPID about face......by america....sighting Global warming and green house gasses as immediate national security threats (since they wouldn't benefit from oil sales anymore) and reviving american industry with mass production of fuel efficient vehicles and tremendous carbon tax's on country's and people who still use petro......i see the chance of america's zionist parasites also crashing U.S consumer economy yet bailing out the fiancial intrests as this would also deal a death blow to china's exports (economy)..perhaps the currency could be devalued against gold to cripple china's reserves as well? ennie mennie minnie moe..but china is smart and will try to grow it's domestic economya but changing consumer psychology from saving to spending may require more time then they have

[edit on 12-3-2009 by cpdaman]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
One day karma will come to haunt america, and it will be their children who gets beaten by enemy soldiers, their women raped and spit on, and their men killed, tortured and humiliated, if they dont get attacked and whiped out by tomorrows new and mightier weapons of mass destruction first. They sure have a world of enemies.

It doesnt matter if you sit at home and dont take responsibility for your country's actions, cause you're allowing them to do it.

Peace by integration, diplomacy and cooperation should be the way, not peace by enslaving, forcing and waring.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Daniem]

All the chaos in the world mentioned in this video and your post could not have happened if the rest of the western world would not have supported it.
This conspiracy is not only about america but the whole coalition they created to advance this agenda.

If we can find out the back ground of this information so easy, so can all the governments of the western countries.
And i am sure most of them know, specialy their intelligence agencies.
So most western governments knew of these plans or found out at a later stage.
Most of them supported all those wars and terror, knowing they supported a false agenda.

So it is not just americans to blame for this problem, it involves much more than that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have found a working video on google video.
Be shure to check this one out and pass it around.

Google Video Link

This film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present. This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War. This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan. This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire. "A stunning film. It should be seen as widely as possible, in cinemas, bars, clubs, at meetings and, of course, through the internet. I'm sure the film will continue to be a source of debate and political education for many years. Maybe until the war criminals have been brought to trial." - Ken Loach While Massimo Mazzucco’s first political documentary, GLOBAL DECEIT (2006), focused on the long list of inconsistencies in the official version of the 9/11 attacks, THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY explores the historical, philosophical and economic background that suggests a matrix for such events that is much closer to home than the so-called "Islamic terrorism". The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called "Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2,000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

And another link here in case the others won't work

Conscious Media Network

This film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present.

This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War. This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire. "A stunning film.

It should be seen as widely as possible, in cinemas, bars, clubs, at meetings and, of course, through the internet. I'm sure the film will continue to be a source of debate and political education for many years. Maybe until the war criminals have been brought to trial." - Ken Loach While Massimo Mazzucco’s first political documentary, GLOBAL DECEIT (2006), focused on the long list of inconsistencies in the official version of the 9/11 attacks, THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY explores the historical, philosophical and economic background that suggests a matrix for such events that is much closer to home than the so-called "Islamic terrorism".

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called "Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2,000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just watched this video which can also be seen here:

New American Century

This video brought tears to my eyes. There was too much to profit from 9/11 and this video is great at linking all the pieces together.

It is NOT about beams of mass destruction, but it is strictly about facts. These facts can be found anywhere and you can do your own research after to cross reference.

I also enjoyed the "Iraq for Sale" documentary.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Thanks for bringing this one back up.
It shows these geo-political war games are not just a theory but real conspiracies beeing played out by the elite.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Coincidentally, I came across this documentary while looking through a web-site. I wanted to make a post but I thought I should contribute to an already existing one.

I hope others watch this video.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is the most disturbing video I've ever watched.

The reason being, it's very hard to deny...

When you watch the false pretext for a war turn into companies that destroy new equipment because they make more money if they spend more tax payers dollars, to mercenaries entering the country and shooting civilians for fun, to the torture of civilians like in abu graib, to the false rebuilding of the infrastructure of the country which went into to selling the countries culture to the highest bidder and ignoring the building of infrastructure except for military bases, to the contractors actually giving the troops unsafe drinking water, to the troops killing civilians for fun, to the country going into a black hole, where children and civilians beg for water because their country was destroyed and not rebuilt..... to a soldier saying those bastards are lucky I'm givin' em water!

Truly one of the sadest, most shameful things that makes me sad to be a human that can even comprehend what happened.

If there is truly a god in the universe, I can't undertsand how they would allow these things to happen....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join