It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New American Century (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Google Video Link

This film is astonishing, it goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present. This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War. This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

www.informationliberation.com...

Here is an interesting video on about the new american century.
I am sure many of you heard about the "think tank" The Project for the New American Century

This video goes into great detail how this group of people influenced the last decades of american foreign policy.

I have only watched the first half of the video myself so far but i thought this would be a good video to share and see the opinions of other people about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Great find, Great thread, Thanks
Second line

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Very informative & educational video! - it covers all the angles of the deception - just follow the money!

Yeah! what's astonishing is the size of the gigantic fraud! the Americans has been totally brainwashed by the neocons and their evil agenda!

I feel so sorry and sad for the people and soldiers of America who are now waking up!

And now they see, it was all lies & deception! - the trauma of this insight must be awful!

I also feel sad and sorry for all other nations who where affected by this!

The people of the world will never forget these atrocities!

May the powers of the Universe & Karma punish all of those neocon criminals!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
words cannot express the way i feel after watching this. at the point of tears and rage. HOLY S**T. ive known about the goons with pnac, and the rest of the black soul crew in washigton. but wow.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
One day karma will come to haunt america, and it will be their children who gets beaten by enemy soldiers, their women raped and spit on, and their men killed, tortured and humiliated, if they dont get attacked and whiped out by tomorrows new and mightier weapons of mass destruction first. They sure have a world of enemies.

It doesnt matter if you sit at home and dont take responsibility for your country's actions, cause you're allowing them to do it.

Peace by integration, diplomacy and cooperation should be the way, not peace by enslaving, forcing and waring.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Daniem]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I used to wonder why America was called The Great Satan by some countries... thought maybe it had something to do with it's mass consumption preoccupation.

Then a few years ago, after finding out about all of this, I didn't wonder anymore why America was called that.

edit for spelling

[edit on 9-3-2009 by L.I.B.]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was near to tears watching this movie!

No words can describe the anger and the sadness I feel right now, and this movie should be spread and watched by all those, that care, or yet don't.
How can this be possible?! How can greed overcome the feeling of love and unison?

I'll do my part for a better world, and I hope many more will also do so, justice must prevail!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
whats wrong with the video??

did it get pulled??

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i watched alot of it but had to stop with 30 min left.

anyone here get to see the last part??

and this video needs to go viral before internet 2,and also needs to be posted in 9/11 board

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
i watched alot of it but had to stop with 30 min left.

anyone here get to see the last part??

and this video needs to go viral before internet 2,and also needs to be posted in 9/11 board

Yeah! this was one of the better professional videos (about the thruth of 9/11 and the wars of Iraq & Afghanistan) I've seen!

Maybe someone thought it was too dangerous!

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the 9/11 & the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Sorry that you missed the last 30 minutes! IMO - those minutes were a very important part of the video.

Maybe there's another source for this video somewhere? - I want to see it again!

Edit: this is the hompage of the movie:
www.buenaondafilms.com...

And here's a 3 minutes trailer:
www.luogocomune.net...

And here is the movie in Spanish with Spanish sub-titles on Google video:
video.google.com...

Peace!

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
has anyone found it anywhere else?...on youtube maybe?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
we will see what they want us to see, and hear what they want us to hear. yes, someone thought its too dangerous. not too much imagination to think of who...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
whats wrong with the video??

did it get pulled??

Mmm it seems the video link has gone dead.
This website:
www.informationliberation.com...
was the only location where i could find this video.
Any one else has an other link ?

I suppose there was a lot of evidence presented in the video to incriminate powerfull people.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"Any one else has an other link ? "

I only found the link with the film in Spanish a few posts up, I'm still looking for a link with the English film - but no luck yet!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
oh man, i cant find it anywhere. if you google it and go to that link, it said the author wanted it pulled because of some release coming up. not sure how much i beleive that.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What's going on here? All of a sudden I cant find the video any where. I all ready saw it once when this thread was first posted, but now any link to the video brings up nothing.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Maybe the video is copywrited and is still beeing published.

So it could well be that the video is not ment to circulate the net for free.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
One day karma will come to haunt america, and it will be their children who gets beaten by enemy soldiers, their women raped and spit on, and their men killed, tortured and humiliated, if they dont get attacked and whiped out by tomorrows new and mightier weapons of mass destruction first. They sure have a world of enemies.

It doesnt matter if you sit at home and dont take responsibility for your country's actions, cause you're allowing them to do it.

Peace by integration, diplomacy and cooperation should be the way, not peace by enslaving, forcing and waring.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Daniem]

Sorry bro but you are preaching to the choir. Nice move attacking the people interested in the truth

BTW I'm interested in what the "mightier weapons" are.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

Im attacking the people who allows this in case you didnt fathom what i meant. Why the hell would i tell those who already is here to learn the truth, to take responsebility?

"tomorrows weapon" is not yet invented dude, you think the weapons research has stopped? One day an enemy of the USA might invent or make a weapon that can do serious harm, and then its not wise to make so many enemies as USA does. Get it?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes the video/film is still playing in the cinemas so i think it was not ment to be seen for free yet.

Trailer

I guess we have to be patient and wait for an internet release for free, or go to the cinema.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join