It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Don't Riot… It's Just What They Want

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Leto

Your just another dangerous type, just like the Bush hardcore's.

Anybody that thinks either party or president gives a crap about you, is delusional at best. And you think your going to fight Patriots? Please................If you didn't notice, most of your fellow Obamaites are either illegal, too young, or not willing to fight just to get free sh*t.

Excuse me? How are we illegal?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

i have news for you who believe that not paying stuff and other forms of disobedience (non-compliance, nice word but it's slightly PC, isn't it?) will somehow result in power magically returning to you.

you don't know how much the system can take, after all they had decades to prepare for such an eventuality, and while it would definitely shed weight it wouldn't just stop, just get more radical.

when you start to succeed, expect the worst retribution imaginable. i'm talking about genocide here and lasting bioweapons or what have you. if you still went ahead, they would most certainly take as many people as possible with them, because while you might not grasp the concept of total defeat and victory, these people most certainly do. what about the nuclear stockpiles of this world?

of course i hope that i'm wrong, i'm expecting that i'm spot on, however.

while not stricly on topic, why don't you search for Montrose's Toast? you might get a glimpse of what a i mean.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

I think that a lot of people do not fully understand what non compliance actually means.

In society you are contributing if you work, sell, die, have a kid, get married, pay rent, pay mortgages, have a bank account, have a passport, pay any sort of bill, vote, take more debt, pay tax and much more.

Did you know that when you die early your portion of national debt is paid off in full??

Simply abandoning a bank is not the answer.

Non compliance means abandoning who you are, getting rid of all your worldy goods and walking away. Not gonna happen.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Leto

Your just another dangerous type, just like the Bush hardcore's.

Anybody that thinks either party or president gives a crap about you, is delusional at best. And you think your going to fight Patriots? Please................If you didn't notice, most of your fellow Obamaites are either illegal, too young, or not willing to fight just to get free sh*t.

I assume because we exist and we don't inadvertently shill for the private sector.

Anyhow I'll mess you up punk - I don't need a mullet or a nominal IQ to clean, load and fire my piece. (not you burning love)

Chicken buster!

[edit on 10-3-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well all those people who are against Icke need to take a second look at him and his books. He has been talking about what we are seeing right now for over 15 years.

Putting the reptilian theory aside, everything else i believe is spot on. The governments, not just the US, are leading us down the path to a reality that is just like that written by G.Orwell in the book 1984.

Its time we listen to such people as Icke, wake up and start to see the lies everywhere spread by the governments.

Times are changing, it is up to us to make the change a positive one for the human race.

We need to stop arguing on the finer details and come together as one and agree that there is a problem in soceity that stems directly from governments, not the people.

Great message Icke, keep it up.

Peace and Love.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by easynow
why is this thread not the number one topic on the board right now ?

I think because all the wind has been taken out of the violent peoples sails by logical posters, so there is no room for them to spew nonsense. There is not much else to discuss other than to say, Icke is right.

SPOT ON!

Its about time people start believing Icke (not everything) but at least hear him out and not bash him as an idiot which he is definately not.

David Icke - i salute you Sir!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by thebox

Ive read his books the guy is a quack,the only thing he is spot on about is politics and the big brother factor,then again all he has to do is repeat what others before him have said( in a more elequoent way i might add).His books are garbage and i'd say to anyone not to buy them,unless poorly researched, historically inaccurate information is your thing.

As long as he continues to promote peace and positivity, David Icke will have my support. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like Taiwan is a model for the new world order, just as China is already (as Alex Jones explained in the Endgame).

How do I know? I've been living in Taiwan for three years. The president was elected through media manipulation. He made everyone believe that the economy was going to go sky high, while the US was already in unconfirmed recession.

Everyone voted for him through blind greed, and invested wholeheartedly until many went bankrupt. We didn't listen to him, as he already proved a poor and untrustworthy mayor of Taipei before, but many did, and he won the elections through a landslide victory.

So here's the thing about the encouragement of riots by the government. It is clear that there are a fair amount of people in Taiwan who don't support unification with the "dear" neighbors who happen to be pointing 1500 missiles at us as I write this message, and give Taiwan the choice between so-called peaceful unification or war.

Yet, the present incompetent president (or possibly competent by pretending to be incompetent) invites these Chinese leaders here, who have always expressed their strong opinion on how Taiwan should unite with China. To everyone's surprise (NOT!), someone is bound to attack these guys.

It appears that the president is encouraging riots so that there will be no choice but to bring in a police state (as we have seen in November 2008 in Taiwan). For this reason he provokes the people by making unreasonable decisions that will obviously make a lot of people furious.

Why not also make the Chinese angry by attacking their politicians in Taiwan, and let them come here and show the people a thing or two about what "police state" means (reminder: 228, 1947). If you look at Wikipedia, it says the KMT stands for eventual unification, but not for now, as it's not accepted by the people. Now we are about the sign an economic cooperation agreement with them.

Riots don't lead to the downfall of any leaders that we are rioting against, do they? If a woman throws pea soup into a man's face, he will go and clean it up and continue as he did before pushing for carbon tax while encouraging the third runway at Heathrow Airport in London to be used for increased air traffic.

They always get what they want by manipulating the people. The people are rioting because the government wants them to. Wesley Tarpley calls it color revolution, mass mobilisation in his book on Obama - The Post Modern Coup. The government encourages people to riot in order to attain their goals even sooner.

When the president of Taiwan said he heard the people, he sent out the police after them. That's how well he heard them. What's the point of protesting against someone like him? He'll just sit in his office laughing at the people as he comes closer and closer to attaining his goal of unification with China.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Any one saying that violence is the answer should be at the front line when the time comes, what that? oh you are busy on that day, what about the next day.

People always go for violence first.

Look at the Berlin wall, I remember the day that it came down. Something unthinkable then.

When the time is right the people will rise up, the Army, police etc will not hinder them because they are right. The establishment will fall. Like all great powers Americas time will come.

The establishment will try and control the situation but like dominoes or a house of cards the inevitable will happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

i have news for you who believe that not paying stuff and other forms of disobedience (non-compliance, nice word but it's slightly PC, isn't it?) will somehow result in power magically returning to you.

It is nothing to do with 'not paying stuff' it is a message, they rely on us to run their countries, it is a message more for the people than for the government, we have more power than we think.

you don't know how much the system can take, after all they had decades to prepare for such an eventuality, and while it would definitely shed weight it wouldn't just stop, just get more radical.

At the moment, it is my belief that the majority of people in government actually think this will work, they are just as ignorant as us, just because they are part of the government doesn't mean they are part of the enemy. They are just puppets, they've been told that this will work and they're blindly following them.

when you start to succeed, expect the worst retribution imaginable. i'm talking about genocide here and lasting bioweapons or what have you. if you still went ahead, they would most certainly take as many people as possible with them, because while you might not grasp the concept of total defeat and victory, these people most certainly do. what about the nuclear stockpiles of this world?

I agree, they may very well do this, BUT! They will have to bring around the real agenda and this means exposing the real plan (if there is one ofc) they will lose nearly all support (except for the ones who have known about the 'big picture for a while).

So at the moment, they rely on civil unrest, the confusion of the population, we are not united, we are divided, but if they bring out an all on frontal attack howver, this would unite us, IMO at least.

of course i hope that i'm wrong, i'm expecting that i'm spot on, however.

I hope were both wrong and they are actually doing this for our benefit, but from what I've seen so far, it is to the contrary.

EMM

p.s not paying your taxes is the furthest from Political Correctness I've heard! but with reference to non-compliance, it is just a phrase.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

From my understanding, that is not non-compliance. At the moment, we agree on social norms, these are set forward as 'laws' to keep us progressing (thats what it should be at least) such as paying for the upkeep and development of our country (what taxes SHOULD be for) and social norms (job, married, mortgage, kids). Non-compliance doesn't mean give up everything you've worked for, IMO, it means no longer adhering to these social norms to send a message.

For instance, not marrying, or getting a mortgage would be less than useless, however, if we stop paying taxes, our mortgage, utilities, this would send a message, if done on a large enough scale at least.

They will cut off your water, gas and electric, your TV, they will try and take your house. This is why a lor of people are needed to do it. In every street, keep say, 1/10 of the houses paid for and compliant, this would give a source of water, as well as a link to the 'rest of the world' via internet and TV, the rest should stop paying for theirs and help the houses that are still paying with monthly bills.

Now you have a choice, if it is short term, then just ride it out, chances are they will twig sooner or later and just shut down all the utilities to these 'non-compliant' areas (an act of aggression towards the people IMO), if it is long term, use this time to become independent from the sysytem.

dictionary.reference.com...

EMM

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We recently interview David Icke on The Above Politics Show and he talked amongst other things about NWO. See the links below:

AP 48

AP 49

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yes, well go try it and see what happens then. Who makes the law because it aint the public. It does not matter if you agree or not they are inforced. You cannot fight or more laws are introduced. Half compliance is as good as full compliance as it is still contribution nonetheless.

This is precisely my reason for posting earlier, as I said many do not understand what full non compliance actually is or what it would do.

I mean do you really thing that not working, not paying taxes, not taking debt etc is going to get them to react positively?

Where as the full non compliance would not get a positive reaction either at first, when they are sitting with all the homes, cars, wealth and power with nobody to exhert it over. What would the point be? It would cease to exist without citizens. They are closing that loophole though and fast.

Either way, people are going to start rioting, standing in the way preaching is just going to get you shot or worse.

Its a double edged sword to be honest.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Yes, well go try it and see what happens then. Who makes the law because it aint the public.

I have already said that a few individuals doing this would be pointless, it would need to be a large portion of the population, otherwise they would just arrest them. It doesn't matter who writes the law if the people they are written for don't follow them.

It does not matter if you agree or not they are inforced. You cannot fight or more laws are introduced. Half compliance is as good as full compliance as it is still contribution nonetheless.

And what would half compliance be? I would be more concerned about success, rather than whether I'm adhering to strict principles of non-compliance.

As you say, strict non-compliance would mean abondoning everything you had to live on your own, away from civilization, how would that help anyone?!

This is precisely my reason for posting earlier, as I said many do not understand what full non compliance actually is.

I posted a definition of non-compliance, you seem to be arguing degree's of non-compliance, I just thought it was an alternative to rioting.

EMM

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I see your point.

I just cannot see it working or even what I have said. In theory both would make a difference but its a massive task that would take a long time to achieve.

Unless a group such as the masons did this as they are one of the only groups with enough members. Problem with that is that freemasons are all for society and giving a positive contribution to it, besides they all have opinions too.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I remember decades ago (and even these days) watching the news about riots breaking out in eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. I asked myself "what are they rioting about?" Being older and having learned about a small fraction of their history, oppression, horrible living conditions, genocide, etc. I can at least understand that there's not a whole lot of reason to do anything else. I can envision if us Americans were to riot just how ridiculous that would look to those in such dire circumstances. Because of my love and respect for those people, I would not make a mockery of the only choice they have left.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

Wise words but hard to apply. Why? I've been witness to situations in which masses even though were warned not to riot, if the government wants you to, then you are going to riot. Unfortunately masses are easily manipulated and it doesn't take much for a couple of agents to fuel a protest and turn that into a violent action. I've seen it happen and is unavoidable. Touch people where it hurts them the most and you'll see the reaction. If we were to be so much correlative with each other then the world would have been a different place wouldn't it? People despite the disastrous economical situation, despite the dark pit their lives are getting into day by day, still believe there is going to be e recovery, things are gonna get better, government loves us all, there is a bright future and love e and pace...:p Oh my...oh my... And in the moment you threat their existence, take away their daily bread, their freedom, their rights...you think somebody is going to sit at the corner and think that this is done in purpose so people can riot and the government can take over whatever is left from them? Nahhhh... bear with common sense. Nobody will bother to think twice. I wish I'm wrong but history speaks in my defense. The best we can do is to spread the information and make aware whomever is close to us and is willing to listen to us. At least at the end somebody is going to be aware enough to say NO and maybe became the core of the future human kind resistance.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
free_spirit_earth,
I can't have an informed-enough opinion on Icke, but with the rest of your words I totally agree.

ElectroMagnetic Multivers,
I partially agree. Non-compliance is part of the way to go. But a larger part is accepting our responsibilities.
Not paying taxes will not solve the problem. There do exist some things that taxes are useful for. Not paying your mortgage is not right. It's your responsibility to pay off money you borrowed. Just demand a fair deal (because chances are your current deal isn't fair
).
Same applies for utilities, in a way. You consume power / water. So you have to contribute your part. It's just that the system is structured in such a way that we pay a lot more for what we get.

While on the topic of public utilities, it should be quite obvious among ATSers that among them, power & telecoms could easily be provided for a very small fragment of the current (monetary and environmental) cost. We have to work our way to that goal, guys...

Walkswithfish,
I agree with you my friend. Self-sustainability is the way to go. Depending on the (whatever) system is the easy way to go and it promotes sloth. We have to be responsible to ourselves, the others and this planet we live on...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We can't win either way.

rioting , the Policy force step in and arrest everyone

not rioting , the Policy force step in and arrest everyone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes you think , whats the point of even turning up?

In that case do what they don't want you to do , stay at home.

Let them arrest only the agent provocateurs, or simply wait, watch it all on TV and take a picture of the AP's face and find them ,go round a have a chat with them afterwards to explain the errors of their ways.

Or simply EVERYONE who does go, film everything , and get someone to film the police Policy force from a distance to spot any agent provocateurs then simply as the AG tries to kick it off, all the real sensible people simply step away from them. Let the Policy force 'arrest' the AP's.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Personally I think we should shut off the t.v. and people should stop paying their taxes. EVERYONE.

The system cannot stand when we realize we are the ones holding it up 100%.

But then again, try to convince someone that they don't want their little charity slice back from the government.

That may not even be the correct way to go about it, but regardless, its the monetary system that is in control. If there is a change that needs to be made, it needs to be made there.

THe only way to stop paying taxes is to change your deductions at your employment to the max you can claim, then don't file next year. It's tempting in the present economy. It would give me an extra $400 a month take home pay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join