It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Don't Riot… It's Just What They Want

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
why is this thread not the number one topic on the board right now ?

this article written by Icke is right on the money imo and everyone should read it and flag this thread so more people will see it.

i am saddened by the reality of all this but i think Icke is probably correct that the PTB want us to fall right into their trap. however i don't see how peaceful protests will amount to anything but just that.

it's quite a quagmire but i do know one thing...

United we stand or Divided we shall Fall.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When you are desperate, hungry, thirsty, injured, watching your family and loved ones disintegrate - it is enough to make anyone 'stupid'. You don't need agent provocation to kick off riots in those circumstances.

You will also notice that there is an overwhelming majority of 'stupid' people in the community.

Riots will happen and there will be nothing you can do to stop it.

Unless we can get the message across to all those 'stupid' people, but then again since they are already so 'stupid' they probably won't understand or will forget when the time comes.

Sad but true - there is no way out of this realistically speaking.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Change is generational. The change you effect will not benefit you in your lifetime, it benefits the next generation.

Revolution brings chaos, it rarely brings beneficial change, the changes it brings do come faster, but the cost is usually horriffic. Lasting positive change is progressive.

The masses may be slow witted sheep, but they do change and evolve over time.

The winds of change are blowing hard, thanks to our new communications technology. Older generations are unable to conceive of the power this back channel they do not control has. This is a large part of how Obama got in office.

In 30 years the few power brokers left will have even less of a clue how the people are outrunning the machinery of control.

This is the time of corporations falling. We should be focusing on how to keep new ones from taking their place in controlling our lives.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I read the article. The only thing I do not get about what Mr. Icke is saying stems from the religious issue he raises.

He talks about humanity being part of one great consciousness and the illusory nature of existence, but then goes on to talk about Luciferian worship.

If life is just one big illusion shouldn't we not be concerned with what happens? Or does he believe that this life does matter and that those in charge have occult powers?

Just curious about his viewpoint, not trying to bash the article, and I do agree that rioting will only make things worse.

-Space_Fetus

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
why is this thread not the number one topic on the board right now ?

I think because all the wind has been taken out of the violent peoples sails by logical posters, so there is no room for them to spew nonsense. There is not much else to discuss other than to say, Icke is right.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Iike seems to resonate with my threads... Surviving The Greatest Depression of the 21st Century was in fact exactly about creating a different paradigm when sitx hits.

By creating a different direction which is entirely possible when the economy completely crashes and food is withheld etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

yea i think your right about that.

i think this evil "plan" they have for us is the reason Ron Paul got screwed over in the election. he would have thrown a wrench in the works.

the question i have is...

what will the members of the Military do when the riots start ?

will they turn on us or join us ?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

there are plenty of ways to protest..bring a government to its knees..without using violence...you can stop paying your taxes for a start...or block airports and motorways.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Fetus
I read the article. The only thing I do not get about what Mr. Icke is saying stems from the religious issue he raises.

He talks about humanity being part of one great consciousness and the illusory nature of existence, but then goes on to talk about Luciferian worship.

If life is just one big illusion shouldn't we not be concerned with what happens? Or does he believe that this life does matter and that those in charge have occult powers?

Just curious about his viewpoint, not trying to bash the article, and I do agree that rioting will only make things worse.

-Space_Fetus

of course you should be concerned..and this life matters...

what he is saying isnt that far removed from most mainstream religious beliefs if you really think about it...

what is an 'illusion' anyway....if you believe god made everything then you could also say he created the illusion of everything..whats the difference?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
David Icke was the person that sparked my journey into action 8 yrs ago and i respect him for his knowledge and persistance even in times of high ridicule he still persisted in informing the public of the truth many years ago now look it's all coming true.

David is right we must all make a choice only then will we see true peace amongst humans, the choice is upto each and everyone of us. I choose freedom and i will not participate in the violence of riots for it only plays us into the hands of the global elite. Best thing for each of us to do is to take all our money out of the banks, stock up on food and medical supplies, get off the power grid and try to self sustain yourself, help relatives and friends to do the same, get to know your neighbours better cause in time of need you will be relying on each other. Come together in your community and help one another become self sustaining and connected.

I honestly feel if we do this people will see that violence and rioting is nothing more than manipulating way of controlling people into more servitude as it gives the Global Elite more power to implement their agenda. The game is over for the global elite they are nothing more than a fly who will be crushed when we all come together and unite from all countries, all races to make a better change. I feel the army and police will drop their guns and handcuffs and join us because they will see the consciousness of the masses to be to overwelming in love and change for better.

This will be our true evolvement into our next stage of human development. But it's all up to us....

Oneness all...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I agree... I am not sure what FREEDOM people think they are going to find, our how the same people who deemed decent as unpatriotic now want to kill the USA.

Do you all think a bunch of neo nazi woodshackers are going to bring about good things or "FREEDOM"?

I suspect a bunch of spoilt partisans who are angry... same $@$#. Backwards 60's.

TO let the fringe topple the USA would make us a rouge state, which would make a rouge world.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sometimes, it's just hard to believe some guy that claims to be the second coming of Christ... Don't you hate it when people say "this is my second line..." in order to have an excuse for a single-sentenced post? Me too.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blagojevich
Sometimes, it's just hard to believe some guy that claims to be the second coming of Christ...

This is a perfect example of the ignorance surrounding David Icke.

How hard is it to pick up one of his books and read it for yourself? Believe it or not, Icke has changed quite a bit since 1990...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'd have to agree with Icke, we can't give them the excuse. I know, that some way or another, they are going to attempt impose martial law, but it's all about perception.

If we start rioting, then we are the bad guys, the police, the army, will ALL agree and help them to stop US. IF, on the other hand, we don't give them the excuse, then they're either going to have to find a new way, or just order martial law anyway and this will make the decision on who to help much harder for the police and army, will they help the people, who from what they can see have not been doing anything, or the government, who seemt to be 'attcking first'?

That said, if we do nothing, then that won't help us either, we may as well just accept everything they offer now. From what I can see, non-compiance is the way to go. Only problem here is, you'll need a lot of people to make a difference, couple of hundred people at least (around your area) and STOP PAYING TAXES! STOP PAYING MORTGAGES!STOP PAYING UTILITIES! anything to get them to listen.

If there isn't enough people, then you will just get arrested, but if you can get other's (neighbours, friends, family) to band together and stop each other from being arrested (no violence, just non-compliance, don't move when they ask you, ignore them, make sure they can't arrest the individual.)

Just a few ideas, violence isn't always the way and in cases when your 'enemy' has more authority, it is usually the wrong way to go.

Sorry if this has been said, I was going to post it on the other thread, before it I noticed it was closed.

EMM

[edit on 10-3-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
But Rioting=Free Stuff

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thebox

Ive read his books the guy is a quack,the only thing he is spot on about is politics and the big brother factor,then again all he has to do is repeat what others before him have said( in a more elequoent way i might add).His books are garbage and i'd say to anyone not to buy them,unless poorly researched, historically inaccurate information is your thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Rioting and anger is part of human nature in time of stress.

-- Beginning of comment to marg6043 --

I beg to differ from that point of view and I don't think I'm the only one. People should be working on themselves to eradicate all negative aspects of their personality and we can be better than that.

Yes, that's what we are made to believe: "it's natural to get angry and start hurting others when you're pissed, so we understand". That's the easy part.

The hard part is to use your anger and your negativity in a constructive / positive manner.

-- End of comment to marg6043 --

At least by my point of view, all this global financial crisis etc is a big test for us, a catalyst. We can be drawn in by the events and become animals... or we can say "# it, I'm better than this" and work on creating our own SENSIBLE future and make sure any of the old-world jerks aren't allowed to make a mess of it / take over.

What will NOT help
- Rioting, looting. Any acts of violence towards the government / other people.
- Negativity in general. Fear, hatred, injustice, jealousy etc.

What WILL help
- Protest to the government, strongly. Make sure your voice is heard and don't allow the police to shut you up. There is always a peaceful way for this.
- Leave the (big) cities. That's the first step in getting out of the(ir) system. While you live there, you're totally dependent on it.
- Work and think in a creative and positive manner. Don't let the fear / crisis take you over.

Once you leave, work on
(a) living totally independent from public utilities ... this will soon "force" you to live sustainably

(b) improving yourself and your relationship to others. Associate to other like-minded people and start cooperating. You may even build a community based on cooperation and good will. It may not be all angels in there, but creativity can overcome negativity.
(c) protecting yourself from the negative people. These will come in two sorts: 1) those individuals/groups who will come to pillage your hard work and 2) the government who will come and demand that you attach yourselves to their system again

If you want to overthrow a system, the first step is to become totally independent from it. Link to it while you need to and to the extent that you need to (like I need to work and come here online to talk with you guys). But work on creating your "second system", under the radar. Promote others to work creatively and cooperatively. Promote technology that will help everybody and not just make some people rich.

When the # hits the fan, who do you think will be better off? The ones living almost independently or the ones living in downtown NY?

T.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The best that people can do collectively is to pull your money from the system, clean out your bank accounts, dump stocks, retirement plans, only purchase necessities, become independent, work for cash (tax free) participate in community barter/trade systems (no sales taxes)

If the above is done in large enough numbers the government as we know it would not survive. WE the people in time would by doing the above eventually become more powerful than this government and the elite who control the economy.

Riots not necessary... Power to the people.

But it will never happen, the vast numbers of people will not become motivated to do something about the new police state that is coming until it is already too late.

I'm headed to central California to see the early stages of the police state forming and in action.

Back in a week or so.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I believe that Icke has talked a lot of sense over the years and is right with what he is saying now.

Just out of interest, can anyone confirm the veracity or otherwise of the following www.redicecreations.com... concerning the use of the death penalty for rioting?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

While I agree with Icke.

I am wondering where he gets his ideas from as myself and other members began stating this in other threads over 9 months ago. I even created a thread at the start of the year www.abovetopsecret.com...

No harm in a mainstream conspiracy theorist mentioning it though and he does explain a much bigger picture in his article. I still think the article will turn quite a few away because it is so long and all you need is common sense really to see this.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join